Michelle Obama just spammed my cell phone with a text.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I just received this text to my cell phone (I have a Florida number)

This is the content of the text:

"H! I'm Catherine, a volunteer w/ Michelle Obama's When We All Vote. The midterm elections are important, and your voice is even more important!

According to our records, you may live in Florida a state that allows you to vote early.

Tap here to confirm where you can vote:

Home

Can your community count on you to vote early?"

WTF is this shit???

I've gotten similar texts like that in Nevada. I got one from the Democrats asking if I will vote for their AG candidate.

Is this "allowed"?

It's not a big deal to me, but it's kind of annoying.

"H! I'm Catherine, a volunteer w/ Michelle Obama's When We All Vote. The midterm elections are important, and your voice is even more important!

According to our records, you may live in Florida a state that allows you to vote early.

Home

WTF is this shit???

So, you HATE blacks; are we supposed to be impressed, or something?

Home

WTF is this shit???
You should feel honored that she would even acknowledge your pathetic existence.

Home

WTF is this shit???

So, you HATE blacks; are we supposed to be impressed, or something?

Racist!!!!

Derp derp derp!!

Orange man bad!!

Home

WTF is this shit???

Ewwww...do you feel soiled?

Home

WTF is this shit???
Do what I did, text them back and tell them that if hitler was running against their democrat you would vote for hitler.

Home

WTF is this shit???
You should feel honored that she would even acknowledge your pathetic existence.

Catherine or Michelle?

Home

WTF is this shit???

Catherine or Michelle?
Anyone.

Home

WTF is this shit???

It was an unwanted attack on me.

#metoo

I need a safe space from Catherine and Michelle.

Home

WTF is this shit???
Do what I did, text them back and tell them that if hitler was running against their democrat you would vote for hitler.

Ask them what they are wearing. That usually scares of telemarketers.

Home

WTF is this shit???

Catherine or Michelle?
Anyone.

You?

Home

WTF is this shit???
I got one from Trump Saturday.

Annoying bullshit

People love spam text and telemarketers ... I have a feeling this will work well for them ...

angry-phone-call.jpg

The Do Not Call database has ended up being a directory for politicians to use to spam us.

Just sayin'.

I got one from this right-wing trash corey stewart who is running against Tim Kaine in Virginia, and it asked for money for this filthy creep.

Home

WTF is this shit???

You got the, "We need to turn Florida blue" text.

They figure if they can lock up Florida then no more GOP Presidents............ever.

Home

WTF is this shit???

It was an unwanted attack on me.

#metoo

I need a safe space from Catherine and Michelle.

If you find such a place, they will eventually find you.

There is no escape

Home

WTF is this shit???

Normal election annoyance.

BLOCK CONTACT and move on.

Forum List

Back