Michelle Obama knocks it out of the ball park

I remember the days when the op pretended to be a conservative..... ahhh the good old days!

Why do libs do that? Is their ideology so.boring and useless?
I dunno.

We have fake Jake, g5000 & now oreo. But I'm beginning to think oreo is actually a paid shill. And that is not something I've ever thought of any poster.
What's wrong with you. Whether or not you like the current potus or Hillary, THAT was a GD speech. That was a speech Reagan could have made (with some personal alterations). What's funny (literally) is when Michelle first came on the stage 8 years ago, she said she could finally be proud to be an American. I don't know if something changed, but she sure gets it now ... even if Trump has no clue.
Yeah Convict!!! :eusa_eh: Sheesh. Yanno, you don't have to be a rw hack 24/7

I remember the days when the op pretended to be a conservative..... ahhh the good old days!

I dunno.

We have fake Jake, g5000 & now oreo. But I'm beginning to think oreo is actually a paid shill. And that is not something I've ever thought of any poster.
What's wrong with you. Whether or not you like the current potus or Hillary, THAT was a GD speech. That was a speech Reagan could have made (with some personal alterations). What's funny (literally) is when Michelle first came on the stage 8 years ago, she said she could finally be proud to be an American. I don't know if something changed, but she sure gets it now ... even if Trump has no clue.
I already addressed he speech in my own thread. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? SOMEHOW YOUR STUPID OLD ASS DOESN'T KNOW EVERYTHING.
You jump in the middle of a discussion armed with the brain of a senile old man.

I dunno.

I already addressed he speech in my own thread. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? SOMEHOW YOUR STUPID OLD ASS DOESN'T KNOW EVERYTHING.
You jump in the middle of a discussion armed with the brain of a senile old man.

kettle meet ... pot.

I dunno.

kettle meet ... pot.
Old man meet Depends

Yeah--I used to be a Republican. I changed my party status to Independent and it so refreshing to be able to blast any asshole candidate--versus being required to defend them or vote for them. I actually vote for the best candidate now-a-days, regardless if they have an R or D behind their names.

Donald Trump is on my hit list.

You screwed the pooch with this nominee--and now you're going to pay for it.

And Michelle Obama just gave one of the most inspiring speech's I've ever heard.
Watch Michelle Obama's Powerful Speech at DNC
if you were a republican and are now an independent, i dont think you would be licking the collective assholes of the democrats....you are a democrat.....

I caught about 30 seconds of her speech when I went past the wifes tv.

She was saying something about waking up in a house built by slaves.

If she finds it that offensive, why doesnt' she move out?

See thats what happens when you don't pay attention.

You don't know what Michelle actually said.

Michelle was noting how much things have changed- from a White House built by black slaves- to having their children playing on the White House lawn.

And that such change is a good thing.

Do you agree- or not?

It's not the first time I've heard her use the phrase, and not the first time it's been proven wrong.

If she doesnt' like living in a house she 'believes' was built by slaves, she's welcome to move at any time.
Donald will help with the move.

This is one of the most inspiring speech's I've ever heard at any convention. Michelle Obama touches base with angry Sanders supporters, quietly hits Trump's tweety fingers, and just nailed it to the wall for Hillary Clinton.

Fantastic speech!

July 27, 2916: Daily Dem talking point: Michelle saved America and the Democrat Party! When we dump Hillary after the Assinage leak, we'll go with her as our candidate

Yeah--I used to be a Republican. I changed my party status to Independent and it so refreshing to be able to blast any asshole candidate--versus being required to defend them or vote for them. I actually vote for the best candidate now-a-days, regardless if they have an R or D behind their names.

Donald Trump is on my hit list.

You screwed the pooch with this nominee--and now you're going to pay for it.

And Michelle Obama just gave one of the most inspiring speech's I've ever heard.

What a fucking fraud

I dunno.

Right- how dare anyone expect you to actually address the topic of the thread when you have done so in another thread......

I dunno.

Michelle literally said "America has always been great" in her speech last night as nothing but a manufactured reaction to Trump's line. Her speech doesn't even work in the slightest with what she said in 2008("For the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country").

You are nothing but a fool being played by Reagan's enemies.

You are no better than Oreo.

This is one of the most inspiring speech's I've ever heard at any convention. Michelle Obama touches base with angry Sanders supporters, quietly hits Trump's tweety fingers, and just nailed it to the wall for Hillary Clinton.

Fantastic speech!

Seemed like virtually every line was a crock of sh** as I watched it, tbh. Total pandering.

So to you it is a crock of shit that America is great?

I caught about 30 seconds of her speech when I went past the wifes tv.

She was saying something about waking up in a house built by slaves.

If she finds it that offensive, why doesnt' she move out?
It was mostly built by Europeans(From Ireland, Scotland, etc.) and local white laborers and artisans from Virginia and Maryland... she's race-baiting, as we've come to expect from the Obamas.

Wrong, it was built by slaves.

Michelle Obama correct that White House built by slaves
I didn't say slaves weren't involved, I said it was mostly built by white people. Her claim that it was built by slaves, without any exposition, heavily implies that it was built SOLELY by slaves, when in fact, only a very small part of the work force was slaves. So, no, she is still mostly wrong, and still entirely race-baiting.

No- she is not 'mostly wrong' - she was factually correct.

Nothing 'race baiting' about Michelle Obama using those examples to show the dramatic change in America- from the White House being built by black slaves to the White House being occupied by a black American President-whose children play on the lawn.

Or maybe you think it is 'race baiting' whenever anyone but Donald Trump brings up race- like calling the people Mexico is sending to the United States 'rapists'
I'm not denying a change was made, I'm pointing out she's race-baiting and that her claim is wrong. Her example is wrong.

What is 'wrong'?
What 'example' is wrong?

The facts are that black slaves did participate in building the White House
The fact is that the occupants of the White House are black Americans.
The fact is- and this is the point that Michelle Obama was making- is that represents a huge- and positive change in America.

What about that message particularly bothers you?

I dunno.

Michelle literally said "America has always been great" in her speech last night as nothing but a manufactured reaction to Trump's line. Her speech doesn't even work in the slightest with what she said in 2008("For the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country").

Michelle said America is great.

Trump says America needs him in order to be great.

It was a great speech- and the Obama haters have not disappointed me today.

I dunno.

Michelle said America is great.

Trump says America needs him in order to be great.

It was a great speech- and the Obama haters have not disappointed me today.
Michelle said she hadn't been proud of America since she was at least a kid in 2008. How does that message say America was "always" great?

You all are nothing but idiots to actually think you can argue over this.

Fantastic speech!

manchell impeach.jpg

I dunno.

Michelle is a Typical Liberal Lying Clown

It was mostly built by Europeans(From Ireland, Scotland, etc.) and local white laborers and artisans from Virginia and Maryland... she's race-baiting, as we've come to expect from the Obamas.

Wrong, it was built by slaves.

Michelle Obama correct that White House built by slaves
I didn't say slaves weren't involved, I said it was mostly built by white people. Her claim that it was built by slaves, without any exposition, heavily implies that it was built SOLELY by slaves, when in fact, only a very small part of the work force was slaves. So, no, she is still mostly wrong, and still entirely race-baiting.

No- she is not 'mostly wrong' - she was factually correct.

Nothing 'race baiting' about Michelle Obama using those examples to show the dramatic change in America- from the White House being built by black slaves to the White House being occupied by a black American President-whose children play on the lawn.

Or maybe you think it is 'race baiting' whenever anyone but Donald Trump brings up race- like calling the people Mexico is sending to the United States 'rapists'
I'm not denying a change was made, I'm pointing out she's race-baiting and that her claim is wrong. Her example is wrong.

What is 'wrong'?
What 'example' is wrong?

The facts are that black slaves did participate in building the White House
The fact is that the occupants of the White House are black Americans.
The fact is- and this is the point that Michelle Obama was making- is that represents a huge- and positive change in America.

What about that message particularly bothers you?
You know, if you want to get really technical, the slaves were paid, so they weren't even really slaves. the evidence cited on the White House website shows the slaves on a payroll, and only three are listed. The 'slaves' weren't even involved int he labor until the place was being whitewashed. The way she's saying it heavily implies that only 'slaves' were used to build the White House, and gives the impression that they weren't paid workers.

Forum List

Back