Michelle Obama Lunch Rules Ban Fried Foods, Frosted Flakes in Daycare

No...thank you for confirming.
You already knew you were fat, I didn't have to confirm it.
Well, to be honest, if you think FIrst Lady Michelle Obama is fat, I don't mind the moniker. I bet you call everyone more than this: View attachment 73123 fat.
You would have lost that bet, fatty. You saw the pic of Michelle walking the dog. I consider that a fat ass. That's a 200 pounder at least.
That isn't 200 pounds nor is she fat. I cannot help but wonder what insecurities you are hiding that make you want to body shame women who have fine bodies. That's usually how it goes.

So...share your pic with us.
You think THIS is a fine body???

gal_michelle_obama_05.jpg

I do. Confederate Republicans probably not.

c7a95cca093af4748e88b7fa337191e5.jpg

michelle_obama_glamourets1.png

Tall and statuesque, you know designers just love her.

Well, to be honest, if you think FIrst Lady Michelle Obama is fat, I don't mind the moniker. I bet you call everyone more than this: View attachment 73123 fat.
You would have lost that bet, fatty. You saw the pic of Michelle walking the dog. I consider that a fat ass. That's a 200 pounder at least.
That isn't 200 pounds nor is she fat. I cannot help but wonder what insecurities you are hiding that make you want to body shame women who have fine bodies. That's usually how it goes.

How superficial of you... Lol
Vanity vanity vanity

Providing toddlers with healthful food so they don't end up fat like 40% of American adults? OUTRAGE!!!!! Oh, the huge manatee!
I grew up eating Frosted Flakes and drinking Cherry Kool Aid made with real sugar and so did most of the kids I grew up with

None of us are obese.

But how many of you feed your kids the same crap?
I don't have kids but friends of mine do and they all still have frosted flakes in their pantries.

They just don't let their kids eat too much of anything. Oh and they let their kids play outside

The truth is that a cup of frosted flaked with whole milk (gasp) for breakfast and a banana every morning will not make a kid obese

Trailers have pantries? Good to know, I guess.

They taste good

Now what?
Coca Cola tastes good but it has 0 nutritional value. Refined sugar has very little in the way of long-term attributes.

So what? This is America, we don't have to justify ourselves to an overlord when we want to exercise a right.
exercise your right to die early and an expensive death (raising HC costs more) at that n00b?

Go away you bother me kid

Yes, because everyone who eats cereal or snack foods dies early don't they?

You big government fools on the left an right amaze me The funniest part is yall hate each other , but you're the same damn thing.

If the school is providing your child's lunch, they will eat what the school provides. If you provide the lunch, it's NONE of the school's business. Provide you haven't packed them a jug of beer or something of course.

not they won't eat what they changed the menu into because of Michelle Obama poking her nose into them. I worked for three years cooking lunches for a grade school and they ate what we served just fine. My last year (the fourth) they changed the menu and I watched most of it be thrown in the garbage. I was embarrassed to serve some of it, so I left. Many schools opted out after only a year or two of that menu because their sales was in the toilet. Not only that they lost 100s of dedicated workers because of it too. So Mrs. Obama wasn't a success in anything but having food wasted and people leaving their jobs. Pretty much like her husband.

A) Maybe the school should have hired people who knew how to cook the items into something the kids wanted to eat
B) The schools are NOT required to follow these guidelines. Do you not understand that oh so simple point? Schools can, an DO , opt out

Providing toddlers with healthful food so they don't end up fat like 40% of American adults? OUTRAGE!!!!! Oh, the huge manatee!
I grew up eating Frosted Flakes and drinking Cherry Kool Aid made with real sugar and so did most of the kids I grew up with

None of us are obese.

I don't have kids but friends of mine do and they all still have frosted flakes in their pantries.

They just don't let their kids eat too much of anything. Oh and they let their kids play outside

The truth is that a cup of frosted flaked with whole milk (gasp) for breakfast and a banana every morning will not make a kid obese

I'll wager my friends have nicer houses that that shithole of yours.

I hear Home Depot has a sale on tar paper so you can finally add that addition

Just think 5 more payments and it's all yours

shack-300x225.jpg

None of us are obese.

shack-300x225.jpg

Wrong again, I currently own three homes in the SF Bay Area, one will close today and my family will enjoy a nice profit (see the average sale price of a home in 94030, and the home we have sold is beyond average and is fully paid for); the home my wife and I live in is fully paid for, the other home in which my son, his wife and child live in has a couple of hundred thousand in equity. And unlike yours, not one of these homes have wheels.

This same government wants to eliminate unpasteurized milk for sale to the public... Lol

None of us are obese.

shack-300x225.jpg

Wrong again, I currently own three homes in the SF Bay Area, one will close today and my family will enjoy a nice profit (see the average sale price of a home in 94030, and the home we have sold is beyond average and is fully paid for); the home my wife and I live in is fully paid for, the other home in which my son, his wife and child live in has a couple of hundred thousand in equity. And unlike yours, not one of these homes have wheels.

Okay, but how big is your dick bro?

LOL Jesus with the bragging as if there is any way to confirm, or anyone cares.

None of us are obese.

shack-300x225.jpg

Sure you do. I believe everything people say on the internet

This same government wants to eliminate unpasteurized milk for sale to the public... Lol

As they should, raw milk if handle improperly, is dangerous as hell. And that is in fact when the government IS supposed to act, when it's in the greater interest of society , which I think preventing salmonella outbreaks probably is.

shack-300x225.jpg

LOL, a simple response to the asshole who made a false claim, I don't care what you believe and the size of my dick should not be of concern to you, I'm heterosexual - best seek that info from Rabbi(t) or one of the other conservatives so fixated on that part of the male anatomy.

shack-300x225.jpg

LOL, a simple response to the asshole who made a false claim, I don't care what you believe and the size of my dick should not be of concern to you, I'm heterosexual - best seek that info from Rabbi(t) or one of the other conservatives so fixated on that part of the male anatomy.

Oh, I disagree I think you VERY much care what others think about the size of your dick otherwise you wouldn't have posted your little brag about your homes.

It's okay tho bro, I like to tell people about my big penis too. :

shack-300x225.jpg

Oh, I disagree I think you VERY much care what others think about the size of your dick otherwise you wouldn't have posted your little brag about your homes.

"bro"? How old are you? And how egotistical does that make you claiming you know my motivations?

shack-300x225.jpg

"bro"? How old are you? And how egotistical does that make you claiming you know my motivations?

Oh, I have a HUGE ego bro. HUGE. Doesn't make your motivations any less obvious.

Oh, I have a HUGE ego bro. HUGE. Doesn't make your motivations any less obvious.

Yawn ...

She's beautiful.

I don't know why the STATES even bowed down to Mabell Obama poking here nose into things. for one she isn't an ELECTED anything and for two, the States puts in more money and should have their own say. I don't know why a lot of people think the FEDS runs our schools, so they have all the say
snip:
How Do We Fund Our Schools?

It’s a little known fact that when it comes to the funding of our schools, the U.S. Government contributes about 10 cents to every dollar spent on K-12 education – less than the majority of countries in the world. And it wasn’t until 1965, when President Lyndon Johnson passed the Elementary and Secondary Education Act as part of his War on Poverty, that the federal government created a lasting program to fund K-12 education.

So where does the bulk of the money for our 14,000 public elementary and secondary school districts schools come from? State and local governments. According to the National Center for Education Statistics, state and local funding accounts for approximately 93 percent of education expenditures.

What’s the source of these funds? In most states, it’s sales and income taxes (both corporate and personal). But on a local level, these funds usually come from property taxes, which are set by the school board, local officials or citizens. It’s this system that causes the most dramatic differences between states, and even within districts.

all of it here:
Finance ~ How Do We Fund Our Schools? - Where We Stand
I already told you Lunch Lady, kids are too fat to get into the military and fight repub- instigated wars like vietraq so something had to be done :bang3:

godbless Michelle :eusa_pray:.

shack-300x225.jpg

So you can dish it out but you can't take it huh?

You can say I live in a trailer park but you can't take some ribbing back

Typical pussy

Forum List

Back