Michelle Obama makes kids eat "Healthy" as her own children eat Real food

oh word, so they passed a law disallowing the opt out? or are you just babbling?

:lol: @ a voluntary program being an "unfunded mandate"

total self pwnage

it's still being debated in congress

but youre free to keep making a fool of yourself

heres a funny one proving you wrong, from a right wing rag.

some mandate, they can opt right out!! :lol:

Approximately 200 school districts across the country have opted out of the federal lunch program, leaving them free from regulations Michelle Obama pushed in 2010, but without federal subsidies for school lunches.

Hey Sparky.....

Here in NY thre is a mandate to have liability auto insurance.

But you can opt out if you decide not to own or lease a car.

Yet it is still a mandate.

oh...

cool failed analogy, bruh

are they opting out of the whole school lunch program if the opt out of the Healty, Hunger-free part leftard?
inquiring minds want to know

cuz it makes a difference

heres a funny one proving you wrong, from a right wing rag.

some mandate, they can opt right out!! :lol:

Approximately 200 school districts across the country have opted out of the federal lunch program, leaving them free from regulations Michelle Obama pushed in 2010, but without federal subsidies for school lunches.

Hey Sparky.....

oh...

ok

Unfunded mandates in Child Nutrition Act could be costly ...

schoolboardnews.nsba.org/.../unfunded-mandates-in-child-nutrition-act-...

Jun 15, 2011 - ... to propose new rules that do not create unfunded mandates for school districts. ... While there was an increase for the costs of school lunches, that only covered a ... contribution for the free and reduced-price lunch program will come eight cents ... Every dollar in unfunded mandates in the child nutrition ...

read it and weep leftard

Hey Sparky.....

oh...

ok

lemme know when ya figure out why it doesn't work fore I have to set your dumb ass straight, yet again

until then, continue playing the sideline and looking mad hard for that "gotcha!!!"

itll happen eventually dude, I hope you get the nut you so desperately seek to bust.

dont they have to "opt out" of the whole federal school lunch program if they opt out of the Health Hunger-Free mandate leftard?

oh...

ok

lemme know when ya figure out why it doesn't work fore I have to set your dumb ass straight, yet again

until then, continue playing the sideline and looking mad hard for that "gotcha!!!"

itll happen eventually dude, I hope you get the nut you so desperately seek to bust.

it already happened.....................to you

you just cant admit it

Unfunded mandates in Child Nutrition Act could be costly ...

schoolboardnews.nsba.org/.../unfunded-mandates-in-child-nutrition-act-...

Jun 15, 2011 - ... to propose new rules that do not create unfunded mandates for school districts. ... While there was an increase for the costs of school lunches, that only covered a ... contribution for the free and reduced-price lunch program will come eight cents ... Every dollar in unfunded mandates in the child nutrition ...

read it and weep leftard

oh man, you're easy.

It's an "unfunded madate" only if you don't "opt out," making it not a mandate in the first place, and second- - - - it is partially funded, which is why theyre saying they get a subsidy for it, its just not enough.

Anything else?

the reason for the opposition to the program is it places unfunded mandates on local school districts

BUT; IF YOU cant debate a valid point like that; and you're a lib coward

pull out the you're picking on her because she's Black and a woman card

idiots and hypocrites

For schools that meet the new nutritional requirement there is an increase in the reimbursement rates. Furthermore, the reforms do not fall under Title II of the Unfunded Mandates Reform Act of 1995.

http://www.fns.usda.gov/sites/default/files/2013-25922.pdf

oh...

ok

Nah...not looking for a gotcha moment. Simply watching a child meltdown.

Oh...and by the way....sure...you can punch holes in my analogy. One can punch holes in ALL analogies...because they are analogies and never identical to the item at hand. If they were identical, they would not be analogies. They would be examples.

1M kids stop school lunch due to Michelle Obama's food ...

www.washingtontimes.com/news/.../federal-audit-...

The Washington Times

Feb 27, 2014 - The federal government's changes to school lunch menus have been ... over time as students adjust to the new food items, and three noted the ... GAO investigators said 321 school districts dropped out of the school lunch program altogether in the previous year, and many did so to avoid the mandates.

good going leftard!!!

the reason for the opposition to the program is it places unfunded mandates on local school districts

idiots and hypocrites

For schools that meet the new nutritional requirement there is an increase in the reimbursement rates. Furthermore, the reforms do not fall under Title II of the Unfunded Mandates Reform Act of 1995.

http://www.fns.usda.gov/sites/default/files/2013-25922.pdf

if they do no meet the guidelines.....do they lose ALL of the funding...or just give up the increase you refer to?

idiots and hypocrites
Is there anything Michelle Obama has done in the last 5+ years that you would praise her for? Anything at all?

is there anything bush did in 8 years that you praise him for?

huh; are you some kind of racist?

His position on immigration I supported, and I liked what he did for AID victims in Africa. I also like what he said on 9-12-2001 too.

I'm gunna give jarhead a moment to shine and have a gotcha moment on me, that he obsessively clamors for here like....to a creepy degree....

here ya go, buddy

I HATE HATE HATE the word tacky

I feel tacky even bringing tacky up because tacky just sounds so elitist and snooty, to say tacky all the time people just make me mad.

tacky.

cities can "opt out"

or go broke trying to meet the guidelines

you're an idiot only lying to himself

citites and localities that would rather not go belly-up in an age of tight budgets are having to make a choice to opt out of the whole school lunch program

oh the road to ruin is paved with the wreckage of good intentions

cities can "opt out"

or go broke trying to meet the guidelines

you're an idiot only lying to himself

citites and localities that would rather not go belly-up in an age of tight budgets are having to make a choice to opt out of the whole school lunch program

oh the road to ruin is paved with the wreckage of good intentions

and earlier in the thread you were saying it was local governments who funded school lunch programs

now youre crying that schools that opt out......lose FEDERAL assistance

man, what a zany fucking world your brain must be.

Nah...not looking for a gotcha moment. Simply watching a child meltdown.

Oh...and by the way....sure...you can punch holes in my analogy. One can punch holes in ALL analogies...because they are analogies and never identical to the item at hand. If they were identical, they would not be analogies. They would be examples.

Your analogy doesn't have holes.

It's a complete failure.

Forum List

Back