Michelle Obama makes kids eat "Healthy" as her own children eat Real food

For the billionth time... the federal government has a charge to fund and support the military... it does not have a charge to take care of personal needs or wants of citizens.. even if they are children... that power is reserved for the states or individuals

The federal government can do virtually anything it wants with its taxing power. Conservative Chief Justice John Roberts said so.

Obama is scheduled to speak out against a House measure, backed by Republicans and pushed by the food industry and some school officials, that would allow some districts to opt out of federal mandates passed in 2010 to reduce sodium and increase whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables in school lunches. White House aides say she will announce the launch of a campaign-style push to fight the legislation

===========================

leftard; how can michelle obama be preparing to fight republicans on wanting to opt out of the program if you already can?

lemme know when ya figure out why it doesn't work fore I have to set your dumb ass straight, yet again

until then, continue playing the sideline and looking mad hard for that "gotcha!!!"

itll happen eventually dude, I hope you get the nut you so desperately seek to bust.

Nah...not looking for a gotcha moment. Simply watching a child meltdown.

Oh...and by the way....sure...you can punch holes in my analogy. One can punch holes in ALL analogies...because they are analogies and never identical to the item at hand. If they were identical, they would not be analogies. They would be examples.

Your analogy doesn't have holes.

It's a complete failure.

No it isn't

But you are free to see it that way.

The House Appropriations Committee is expected to approve language this week that would grant waivers from the new rules to school districts that report they are having problems complying.

“This is a serious threat to the tremendous progress we have made,” said Sam Kass, a White House assistant chef and nutrition policy adviser, noting recent data showing a decline in obesity rates among children. “This is a critical moment for our kids. We cannot afford to roll back effective programs. We need to be doubling and tripling our efforts.”
=======================

again if it is already optional how can democrats be fighting to preent republicans from having an opt out?

I'm gunna give jarhead a moment to shine and have a gotcha moment on me, that he obsessively clamors for here like....to a creepy degree....

here ya go, buddy

I HATE HATE HATE the word tacky

I feel tacky even bringing tacky up because tacky just sounds so elitist and snooty, to say tacky all the time people just make me mad.

tacky.

lol.

Funny.

I hate that word too.

if it is already optional how can republicans be proposing legislation to make it so?

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Lately, the School Nutrition Association, once an advocate for the new rules, has led criticism of the standards, saying that “plate waste” is piling up in school cafeterias and that local school nutritionists are having difficulty complying with the rules. The Agriculture Department has said that 90 percent of school districts are meeting the new standards — a statistic that the SNA disputes.

optional?

i dont think so leftard

Why go to all that bother? You believe government knows best. Just skip all you mentioned and seize the children.

Abolish parenting altogether. Grab the kids and be done.

Just have done. Obviously if you believe that children even need weekend meals from the government, hell's just take them away from their obviously unfit parents.

Give er'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inner city children probably should be taken away from their drug-addicted parents who won't feed them but the GOP won't adequately fund the foster care system to allow for that either.

wow, you on the left really are becoming brown shirts and jack boots

I'm gunna give jarhead a moment to shine and have a gotcha moment on me, that he obsessively clamors for here like....to a creepy degree....

here ya go, buddy

I HATE HATE HATE the word tacky

I feel tacky even bringing tacky up because tacky just sounds so elitist and snooty, to say tacky all the time people just make me mad.

tacky.

Sidebar: I cant stand the word inappropriate especially if its said by a Guy. That word is so feminine

Lately, the School Nutrition Association, once an advocate for the new rules, has led criticism of the standards, saying that “plate waste” is piling up in school cafeterias and that local school nutritionists are having difficulty complying with the rules. The Agriculture Department has said that 90 percent of school districts are meeting the new standards — a statistic that the SNA disputes.

optional?

i dont think so leftard

yes, optional.

currently, you can opt out and lose federal lunch subsidy

republicans want you to be able to opt out, and still keep your subsidy

nuance isn't your thing, I know bro I know.....but don't cry itll be okay

While the Obama administration and leading academic and school nutritionists are hailing the program’s success, others — including food-company executives and leaders of the School Nutrition Association — say the new rules have been costly and unwieldy and have led to a waste of food and money as students reject the imposition of healthier dietary rules.

libs will "help" you no matter how much money it costs; or WASTES; or EVEN IF IT ISNT WORKING

and you'll like it!!

libs are losers who lie to themselves

optional?

i dont think so leftard

yes, optional.

good one stupid; you admit it's blackmail

you can "lose the federal lunch subsidy'

how dare they want to "opt out" of the part that HAS ADDED COSTS without opting out of the whole program!!

ur a joke

optional?

i dont think so leftard

yes, optional.

:lol: blackmail?

you just said one of the most "leftist" things you've ever said, basically.

(umm, in order for it to be blackmail, the subsidy would have to be THEIR(the school's) money in the first place. it's not, it's a federal subsidy, i.e. taxpayer money)

:lol:

you all want some First Lady being the parent of your child while they are in school, have at it

Maybe they should start taking kids away from parents next

I worked in a school and forcing these kindergarteners to take food they don't want to me is, child abuse

that's why I quit, you weren't the ones having to do it

Last edited:
you admitted it's blackmail

and that to "opt out' is to lose the whole lunch subsidy

but because you're a nutjob; you think it's nuance

not very nuanced; opt out and lose the whole subsidy

dont cry "bro" ; you're only making a fool of yourself

yes, optional.

:lol: blackmail?

you just said one of the most "leftist" things you've ever said, basically.

(umm, in order for it to be blackmail, the subsidy would have to be THEIR(the school's) money in the first place. it's not, it's a federal subsidy, i.e. taxpayer money)

:lol:

the added costs arent part of the subsidy

you're embarrassig your self

you all want some First Lady being the parent of your child while they are in school, have at it

Maybe they should start kids away from parents next

no, my child will have her lunches made for her as always

id just like my tax money not contributing to the obesity epidemic, and in effect costing me MORE than just the tax dollars

is that too hard for your brain to compute, or........

Forum List

Back