Michelle Obama makes kids eat "Healthy" as her own children eat Real food

and that supports my analogy.

To have auto insurance is a mandate unless you are willing to give up owning or leasing a car.

Lunch within federal guidelines is a mandate unless you are willing to give up the subsidy.

You see, Sparky, that is how an analogy works.

In this case....

You are not mandated to do one thing if you are willing to give up something in return.

Your analogy sucks/fails because neither is a mandate, they are BOTH voluntary.

And it sucks further, in that the school is still gunna have to provide lunch subsidy or not.

you are an idiot; "bro"

not very voluntary if you have to surrender your whole lunch subsidy if you cant comply

a lunch subsidy is a gift, and many times a gift with strings

you don't own and are not entitled to it

wow

like when the idiotic Left insisted obama didnt lie when he insisted you could keep your doctor if you wanted to

you can keep him; the cost will just crush you

libs are fascist-wannabe and liars

Your analogy sucks/fails because neither is a mandate, they are BOTH voluntary.

And it sucks further, in that the school is still gunna have to provide lunch subsidy or not.

you are an idiot; "bro"

not very voluntary if you have to surrender your whole lunch subsidy if you cant comply

a lunch subsidy is a gift, and many times a gift with strings

you don't own and are not entitled to it

wow

they were complying with the "gift" until the rules changes
you're a fool

the NEW "GIFT" places requirements that didnt exist before and arent funded

you're a joke "bro"

like the PARTIAL subsidy to expand Medicaid in states; and even that goes away in a few years

and you losers on the Left use that as a weapon to accuse others of rejecting health care that is MANDATED but not funded

pay for the change in the rules; with a tax;;
what are you afraid of leftard?
arent you idiots always implying the right is just "greedy" and everybody else WANTS to pay more to get more from big nanny government?

when it comes down to the heart of the matter people like GT here are just little fascist wannabes who wont reveal what they truly are

people in the Left's circle of influence will have their taxes raised to pay for this; and they'll follow like sheep; the sheep they are

the highest rates of obesity and diabetes already lie in groups not normally associated with the Right anyway

people in the Left's circle of influence will have their taxes raised to pay for this; and they'll follow like sheep; the sheep they are

the highest rates of obesity and diabetes already lie in groups not normally associated with the Right anyway

You want your taxpayer money to continue to purchase the foods contributing to your increased healthcare costs

Strong work

Why go to all that bother? You believe government knows best. Just skip all you mentioned and seize the children.

Abolish parenting altogether. Grab the kids and be done.

Just have done. Obviously if you believe that children even need weekend meals from the government, hell's just take them away from their obviously unfit parents.

Give er'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inner city children probably should be taken away from their drug-addicted parents who won't feed them but the GOP won't adequately fund the foster care system to allow for that either.

wow, you on the left really are becoming brown shirts and jack boots

If you say so since you apparently have nothing else worthwhile to contribute to the discussion. :eusa_boohoo:

God forbid the 1st Lady of the United States points out that obesity is a huge problem...but what about when it's the military pointing it out?

Retired military leaders say this generation is "too fat to fight" - CBS News

I guess we can apply all the comments made about Michelle to the US Military, eh?

it is in the interest of the military to have a fit force. it's not michelles' damn business to decide what people eat; and to put UNFUNDED MANDATES on localities in the process
you're a joke

but you knew this

God forbid the 1st Lady of the United States points out that obesity is a huge problem...but what about when it's the military pointing it out?

Retired military leaders say this generation is "too fat to fight" - CBS News

I guess we can apply all the comments made about Michelle to the US Military, eh?

it is in the interest of the military to have a fit force. it's not michelles' damn business to decide what people eat; and to put UNFUNDED MANDATES on localities in the process

you're a joke

but you knew this

^^^And there you have it, ODS set in stone!!! ^^^

:lol: It's like Poe's law come to life!

Inner city children probably should be taken away from their drug-addicted parents who won't feed them but the GOP won't adequately fund the foster care system to allow for that either.

wow, you on the left really are becoming brown shirts and jack boots

If you say so since you apparently have nothing else worthwhile to contribute to the discussion. :eusa_boohoo:

I've already put in my input. I was one of the food workers who had to deal with this menu change and force it on kids..now I'm just watching you people marching to what government does with your kids and not give a damn

The govt already used tax money to poison kids with bad food....

And NOW you object.

Funny.

Forum List

Back