Michelle Obama makes kids eat "Healthy" as her own children eat Real food

just so i'm clear here - are people really complaining about a push to serve kids high quality healthy foods to curb the childhood obesity problem?

is that really something that we all can't agree is a problem and something that we should work on?

Schools are seeing the "high quality healthy foods" end up in the garbage cans (which also busts school budgets). And the kids that do eat the "high quality healthy foods" are lethargic the rest of the school day.

You want to curb obesity in school? Encourage more Phys Ed for a start.

Kids cant eat shit for lunch no more...Thanks Obama

Wahhh waahhhh

So instead, they are forced to eat "healthy food" that gives them very little energy to get them through the rest of the day.

Since when were kids forced to eat school lunch? When was this no bag lunch policy implemented?

Answer to both is: Never

if they dont eat the "healthy" food they do hungry you mindless moron
you are talking about kids that qualify for free or reduced price lunch

What a hypocrite.....must be nice to e part of the privileged political class:eusa_whistle:

the prestigious Sidwell Friends School in Washington, D.C., where the Obamas send their children to school, serves school lunches designed by chefs. This week, for example, they might enjoy meatball subs, BBQ wings and ice cream, in addition to chicken curry, deviled egg salad and the “Chef’s Choice.” Other options on the exclusive menu include:

Crusted tilapia
Herb roasted chicken
Pesto cream & garden-fresh marinara sauce
Roasted edamame & Shitake mushrooms
BBQ sliders
Pesto pasta
All-natural rosemary chicken
All-natural beef nachos
Baked three-cheese lasagna
Pepperoni flatbread pizza

sub.jpg

While Public School Kids Eat ?Healthy Lunches,? Washington Elites Served Meatball Subs, Ice Cream…[141806]/0/

what's unhealthy in that menu?

certainly you must have real things to rant about. fauxraging about what looks like a very nice menu can't possibly be one of them.

you have a problem with a president's children being privileged? i'd suggest you get over that.

It's not about the privilege. It's about the hyporcrisy of what they get to eat. They eat Pizza while other school kids are forced to eat Soybean Paste or whatever.

It was posted who Mabella is in bed with in this whole thing and just who is MAKING THE MONEY off your children...

but now they don't care it's BIG Corporations because it's the MaBell Obama

you've given up your parenting to the government...just so sad

It was posted who Mabella is in bed with in this whole thing and just who is MAKING THE MONEY off your children...

but now they don't care it's BIG Corporations because it's the MaBell Obama

you've given up your parenting to the government...just so sad

Yeah dont let them make money off of your kids eating healthy let them make money off of your kids eating like shit then let the prescription companies make money off of treating the sickness caused from it then let the hospitals make money off of your kids to do surgeries....

Kids cant eat shit for lunch no more...Thanks Obama

Wahhh waahhhh

So instead, they are forced to eat "healthy food" that gives them very little energy to get them through the rest of the day.

Since when were kids forced to eat school lunch? When was this no bag lunch policy implemented?

https://www.google.com/search?num=2...0....0...1c.1.45.hp..16.13.2783.0.7lriP4B-YjM

if they dont eat the "healthy" food they do hungry you mindless moron
you are talking about kids that qualify for free or reduced price lunch

The article as I recall was about a 1% drop in the number of full paying students not participating this year. The participation numbers for free and reduced meals has increased.

But please don't let that stop the Michelle bashing by any means........carry on.

https://www.google.com/search?num=2...0....0...1c.1.45.hp..16.13.2783.0.7lriP4B-YjM

I never respond or click drive by links. Is there a point here?

Was Michelle "Lard Ass" Obama elected to public office?
I didn't think so.
She should shut her fucking Big-Mac Hole and mind her own damned business.

40 years ago, in school we ate sloppy joes, pint of milk, chocolate chip cookies ( the big ones) an mint chocolate chip ice cream cones.

And we did not have an obesity problem.

We are fooling ourselves if we think lunch is the issue.

and ironically heart disease became that generations #1 killer

derp

Of course you have proof that the lunches the kids ate from age 5 to 17 caused a spike in heart related deaths for that particular generation.......:eusa_whistle:

derp........

All you need to do is google to find out how many people, parents, school districts, food workers and children are upset with this BEING FORCED on them with the help of Mabella Obama who is an unelected person who should not have this authority to begin with..I quit after working four years for the schools, three of them in a grade school, because I refused to be her food Nazi and I saw it as a form child abuse...Parents need to look into what they are doing with your children...they are being singled out at the cash registers and made to go BACK in the lunch counter to get a fruit or vegetables whether they wanted OR NOT...So many of your children are standing crying in the lunch rooms and then too upset to eat lunch

SNIP:

Michelle Obama’s Three-Quarters of a Cup of Frustration

Culture 19 comments

Obamas-eating-burgers

School officials in Carmel Clay, Indiana are now claiming that because hungry children refused to comply with healthy lunch menu options that were foisted upon them by Mama Obama (a woman who – trust me – never goes hungry), $300,000 in school funding was lost.

Just like other things in life that aren’t worth enduring for the sake of money, neither is the National School Lunch program.

In due time, maybe this particular district will opt out like other school districts are doing. Then, besides seeing kids eat lunch again, for the first time ever educators in Carmel Clay can be amongst those responsible for seeing formerly famished American children actually weep for joy while at school.

Amy Anderson, one of the food service directors for the school district, said the first lady’s guidelines made her feel more like a “food cop” than an educator. So much so that Ms. Anderson considered retiring early. Now that gives new meaning to “Let’s Move!” If Anderson takes the retirement plunge, Michelle Obama can then claim credit for using Brussels sprouts as an incentive for state workers to seek early retirement.

Read more at Michelle Obama?s School Lunch Three-Quarters of a Cup of Frustration | The Black Sphere | TheBlackSphere.net

Last edited:
I don't care for the President's politics, but I like the First Lady's push to get kids to eat healthier. What could be wrong with trying to make kids healthy?

Oh yea, the First Lady's name is Michelle Obama and she has this registered Republican's respect.

Last edited:
I don't care for the President's politics, but I like the First Lady's push to get kids to eat healthier. What could be wrong with trying to make kids healthy?

It would of been fine if she didn't get this involved to make policy...she isn't elected to that position and HER husband is the one signing it into LAW...That is abuse and unfair advantage of her position

It would of been fine if she didn't get this involved to make policy...she isn't elected to that position and HER husband is the one signing it into LAW...That is abuse and unfair advantage of her position

I wonder if you said the same thing about Laura?
I applaud The First Lady, the lunch at my son's school is a joke.

Forum List

Back