Michelle Obama makes kids eat "Healthy" as her own children eat Real food

Looks like a wrap and a salad. As though it matters.

Looks like Mayo and Fries. As though it matters!

Green fries? Looks like broccoli on her plate to me.

I did find a cropped photo on another site which I zoomed in--looks like grilled chicken she is eating (yes I have too much time on my hands today)

You need a new pair of glasses, that's plainly PICKLE RELISH for her next Dog!

Looks like Mayo and Fries. As though it matters!

I did find a cropped photo on another site which I zoomed in--looks like grilled chicken she is eating (yes I have too much time on my hands today)

Sorry when I zoomed in it is clearly grilled chicken wrapped in something more like a spring roll would be. There is an odd orange thing to the right from the camera POV that I couldn't figure out what is was--maybe some king of grilled fruit. Hard to say.

Sorry when I zoomed in it is clearly grilled chicken wrapped in something more like a spring roll would be. There is an odd orange thing to the right from the camera POV that I couldn't figure out what is was--maybe some king of grilled fruit. Hard to say.

That's some HOT peppers! You're ZOOM is broken!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Obama says do as we say NOT as we do ...........
What a hypocrite.....must be nice to e part of the privileged political class:eusa_whistle:

the prestigious Sidwell Friends School in Washington, D.C., where the Obamas send their children to school, serves school lunches designed by chefs. This week, for example, they might enjoy meatball subs, BBQ wings and ice cream, in addition to chicken curry, deviled egg salad and the “Chef’s Choice.” Other options on the exclusive menu include:

Crusted tilapia
Herb roasted chicken
Pesto cream & garden-fresh marinara sauce
Roasted edamame & Shitake mushrooms
BBQ sliders
Pesto pasta
All-natural rosemary chicken
All-natural beef nachos
Baked three-cheese lasagna
Pepperoni flatbread pizza

sub.jpg

While Public School Kids Eat ?Healthy Lunches,? Washington Elites Served Meatball Subs, Ice Cream…[141806]/0/

That's some HOT peppers! You're ZOOM is broken!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Sure as hell ain't no french fries in the picture. You don't get an ass like hers eating french fries. She is a tater-tots by the bag dipped in horsey sauce kind of girl if ever there was one.:afro::dance:

What a hypocrite.....must be nice to e part of the privileged political class:eusa_whistle:

the prestigious Sidwell Friends School in Washington, D.C., where the Obamas send their children to school, serves school lunches designed by chefs. This week, for example, they might enjoy meatball subs, BBQ wings and ice cream, in addition to chicken curry, deviled egg salad and the “Chef’s Choice.” Other options on the exclusive menu include:

Crusted tilapia
Herb roasted chicken
BBQ sliders
Pesto pasta
All-natural beef nachos

sub.jpg

While Public School Kids Eat ?Healthy Lunches,? Washington Elites Served Meatball Subs, Ice Cream…[141806]/0/

She's trying to help people, unlike some who want to pull the rug right out from under poor children.

You leftist are just so simple mined,,our country is screwed:(

Crusted tilapia
Herb roasted chicken
BBQ sliders
Pesto pasta
All-natural beef nachos

sub.jpg

Oh for chrissake. You really have too much time on your hands.

"But long before the Obama girls, or even Chelsea Clinton and Albert Gore III, Sidwell boasted first-family headliners such as Julie and Tricia Nixon; Archie Roosevelt, son of Teddy Roosevelt; William Henry Harrison, descendant of two presidents; and Herbert Hoover's son Allan. (Even Nancy Reagan attended lower school there.)"""

Story of Prominent Private School, Sidwell
Read more at Story of Prominent Private School, Sidwell

Would you like to see a list of where previous POTUS's children attended school while in D.C.?

who cares what school they go to? that's not the point of the thread. Of course the president's kids cant go to public schools.

What I don't get, is why right wing morons are so butt hurt over children eating better at school?
And if you want freedom, send them with a sack lunch and shut up.

Wow, luser. You don't get it because you don't bother to read threads before jumping in with inanities. Try reading the thread before you make yourself look more stupid.

I've already put in my input. I was one of the food workers who had to deal with this menu change and force it on kids..now I'm just watching you people marching to what government does with your kids and not give a damn

Yes eating healthy is such a huge imposition. I am sure processed chicken nuggets are much easier to prepare than baked chicken.

hey, go to work for them...no skin off my ass
we had 5.75 hours to feed 100 kids breakfast and 500 kids lunch and there was 5 of us
you can take my spot it's open

For the record I have no problem with lunch ladies. Schools and their cafeterias vary like restaurants in the cities. Some are great, good, okay, poor and some suck. Some make huge profits for the school districts and some are a drain.

Wow, luser. You don't get it because you don't bother to read threads before jumping in with inanities. Try reading the thread before you make yourself look more stupid.

Translation: I'm mad but I dont know why and you're a big fat 'ol dummy head

Forum List

Back