Michelle Obama Slips, Curses During Live Talk On Stage, Says Marriage ‘Still Ain’t Equal’

E D Hill joked about it, and lost her job over it.
and lets not forget how Fox News ran a story calling this a terrorist fist bump...

If I were Michelle, I would do far more cussing than what yall whining about she did...

360_obama_fist_bump_0605.jpg

She forgot where she was for a moment and showed us the real Michelle. Nobody would give a shit if she would just stop blathering about how she had to be perfect in the WH and how hard it is for her to be a moral paragon. :rolleyes-41:
and to prove how she didn't have to be perfect in the WH -- we now have a post by conservatives clutching their pearls over Michelle using a curse word...oh the horror
She's whining about how hard things are for her. She criticizes Trump for not being the paragon she and Barack were. She was ragging on him on some late night show over his language. She's full of shit and so are you. You choose to pretend that it's conservatives problem instead of simply acknowledging her hypocrisy.
Michelle wore a dress with her arms showing.....Conservatives had a freak out....

Michelle decided to plant a garden and encourage kids to eat healthy....conservatives had a freak out...

Yes, they treated her like shit, so fuck what you whining about
Well she never was proud to be an american, till Obama became president.

She forgot where she was for a moment and showed us the real Michelle. Nobody would give a shit if she would just stop blathering about how she had to be perfect in the WH and how hard it is for her to be a moral paragon. :rolleyes-41:
and to prove how she didn't have to be perfect in the WH -- we now have a post by conservatives clutching their pearls over Michelle using a curse word...oh the horror
She's whining about how hard things are for her. She criticizes Trump for not being the paragon she and Barack were. She was ragging on him on some late night show over his language. She's full of shit and so are you. You choose to pretend that it's conservatives problem instead of simply acknowledging her hypocrisy.
Michelle wore a dress with her arms showing.....Conservatives had a freak out....

Michelle decided to plant a garden and encourage kids to eat healthy....conservatives had a freak out...

I guess BLACK WOMEN can't have proud, prouder, proudest moments as an American. Those are reserved for whites ir white men.

I for one am currently ASHAMED to be an American. Sadly, I moved on from just embarrassment as early as April 2017.

Tell us again how MELANIA is a role model for any WOMAN?

( I'm glad her one child is a boy)
Well, it leaked out when she was first lady, every day she had two lobsters to eat. Now aren't you proud of knowing a conservative whose only upset with such a dainty person as First Lady Michelle Obama was when she hissed "IT'S JUST A DAMN FLAG!!!!!' when vets were being honored. :2cents:

Last edited:

Uh huh. She's so tough, so classy, so smart, so wonderful- but she can't take criticism. Cry us a river.
She can't take criticism?

She was called a man for 8 years -- she didn't whine..

Her kids were called monkeys for 8 years, she didn't whine...

Meanwhile, all Trump does is whine about how unfair life is to him...

His lawyer whom he had working for him for 13 years is unfair to him..

Half of his campaign staff that got indicted was unfair to him...

Video cameras and microphones that record him being an idiot is unfair to him..

But no, Michelle said "shit" -- that's the issue? gtfoh

What is this "y'all" bullshit? She wasn't raised in a Ghetto. Who is she trying to kid?
"Y'all" has taken root among the "cool" Africans. Pathetic. Maybe they'll master English in another 200 years.
the term "y'all" started in 1824 and it was Scottish immigrants who coined that phrase --- but its ok if you want to use it as a way to demonize black people...

Uh huh. She's so tough, so classy, so smart, so wonderful- but she can't take criticism. Cry us a river.

She has been whining since she came into public view. You've got your fingers in your ears and saying lalala. Go ahead. Live in your alternate reality. She is a hypocrite and so are you.

I guess BLACK WOMEN can't have proud, prouder, proudest moments as an American. Those are reserved for whites ir white men.

I for one am currently ASHAMED to be an American. Sadly, I moved on from just embarrassment as early as April 2017.
She was never proud to be an american, neither are you. You voted for a man that ran on transforming america.

This is why I always carry smelling salts with me. You never know when someone is going to get the vapors.

She has been whining since she came into public view. You've got your fingers in your ears and saying lalala. Go ahead. Live in your alternate reality. She is a hypocrite and so are you.
Has anyone said Melania is a man? Nope..

Has anyone called her children monkeys? Nope

Has anyone denied Melania's husband is an American citizen? Nope

Yet, Trump is a whole bitch everyday whining about how unfair life is to him....

Oh by the way, Michelle has 2 daughters and ZERO kids outside of her and her husband's marriage -- I guess that is unfair to Trump too

Has anyone said Melania is a man? Nope..

Has anyone called her children monkeys? Nope

Has anyone denied Melania's husband is an American citizen? Nope

Yet, Trump is a whole bitch everyday whining about how unfair life is to him....

Oh by the way, Michelle has 2 daughters and ZERO kids outside of her and her husband's marriage -- I guess that is unfair to Trump too
Oh. You don't deny that she whines about being criticized. Your argument appears to be only about the sort of criticism she suffered. That's weak. I have no idea what you are talking about "unfairness" to Trump. People in the public eye get criticized even more than you and me. That's the way it goes.

You and your tunnel vision outrage bores me.

Last edited:
Hollywood does their best to try to turn her into a glamour girl but she is still a crude angry b..ch.

Forum List

Back