Michelle Obama: White People Are "Still Running" From Blacks & Immigrants

Did she type that from the gazebo on Martha's Vineyard I wonder.....

Perhaps the Barry Hussein's should go back to Chicago and live on the South Side.

...and all of the white women in the audience who smell of cat pee nodded their heads solemnly

...and all of the white women in the audience who smell of cat pee nodded their heads solemnly
While the victimy woe-is-me white males quivered in fear of black boys harming them.

"y'all were running from us heh" she says, pointing to the audience. "Y'all" meaning all white people. I currently live in the inner city and I'm not running anywhere. Got no place else to go.

We just move so there is room for her friends to join her.
Everyone needs friends.

Maybe she is thinking of the victims of knock out games. Actually they didn't run away and that's their problem.

Correction: Running from crime, loud noise, vulgar speech and behavior etc. That's what White people are running from.

Michelle Obama Says White People Are “Still Running” From Blacks & Immigrants

Racist fools like you prove her right everyday White MAWA Man.
Right. No crime in black areas. That's a lie spread by ignorant white folks

There is crime in ALL areas or are you saying ONLY black folks commit crime.

Correction: Running from crime, loud noise, vulgar speech and behavior etc. That's what White people are running from.

Michelle Obama Says White People Are “Still Running” From Blacks & Immigrants

How fast would the homosexual former first couple take off if you could drop 10000..... let's say residence from Camden nj right onto Martha's ?

How fast do ya think the remax sings would go up all over the island

When I used to hang out on fire island some summers ya think the mostly celebrate diversity whit1e nYc progressive commie joo crowd would let ghetto rats spoil our pristine beaches with their ghetto ****** behaviors

Ya think the family town full of long island suburban moms and thier kids would put up with any ghetto trash on thier beaches ? The wealthy town the gay or lesbian beach towns ?

Forum List

Back