Michelle Obama's new 'baller' motto

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
and they want call Michele Bachmann ignorant and a idiot..
BALLER...real classy eh? I'll be glad to see them RETIRE out of lives...

By DONOVAN SLACK |
5/29/13 10:28 PM EDT

First lady Michelle Obama debuted a new motto as she hit DNC fundraisers in New York on Wednesday.

"We need you to keep on writing those checks, and if you haven’t maxed out, you know, what’s my motto? Max out," she told attendees at the DNC's LGBT Gala on Manhattan's Upper East Side. "Let’s say it together: Max out. And if you’ve maxed out, get your friends to max out. It’s a very -- maxing out.

"Sounds kind of baller, too -- maxing out. Everyone here should be maxed out. "

The first lady was introduced at the gala by NBA player Jason Collins, who recently became the first professional male athlete active in a major American sport to reveal he is gay.

"Jason, we are so proud of you," she said afterward. "We are proud of your talent, your character, your courage."

all of it here
Michelle Obama's new 'baller' motto - POLITICO.com

and politico had to write a article on her using, BALLER..

my gawd, politico is a joke

How very sad that these stuck in the past full of hate people cant do anything but scream " I hate you" all day long

How very sad that these stuck in the past full of hate people cant do anything but scream " I hate you" all day long

well yeah, hate us because we don't see BALLER as some classy thing that signifies the future

crack me up

yes we now you hate black people especially when they get elected and have power and respect

yes we now you hate black people especially when they get elected and have power and respect

you are REALLY going to lay THAT on us again, REALLY?
go take it up with politico, they ran the article..
I don't have to respect anyone, like I don't a person who plays the race card all the time something is said about these people

Last edited:
TM, I don't see you in the Bachmann thread whining about RESPECT..

I guess it's selective with you

Baller?

Thats it?

You have an objection to using "Baller" when talking about a basketball player?

well yeah, hate us because we don't see BALLER as some classy thing that signifies the future

crack me up
What precisely do you think "Baller" means? Do you think it has something to do with testicles? Is that it? Your mistaken definition is causing you pain?

Could the term "baller" have a sports connection as in basketballer or footballer? Or are you content in ignorance and supposition just to gain what you see as political points?

crack me up
What precisely do you think "Baller" means? Do you think it has something to do with testicles? Is that it? Your mistaken definition is causing you pain?

Could the term "baller" have a sports connection as in basketballer or footballer? Or are you content in ignorance and supposition just to gain what you see as political points?

LOL They are getting desperate trying to find something to criticize her for.

crack me up

well, I think it's real classy for a first lady..on top of begging for money
don't you?

"We need you to keep on writing those checks, and if you haven’t maxed out, you know, what’s my motto? Max out," she told attendees at the DNC's LGBT Gala on Manhattan's Upper East Side. "Let’s say it together: Max out. And if you’ve maxed out, get your friends to max out. It’s a very -- maxing out.

"Sounds kind of baller, too -- maxing out. Everyone here should be maxed out.

"Sounds kind of baller, too -- maxing out. Everyone here should be maxed out. "

crack me up

CLASSY:

Classy is not something that can be attributed to the current WH occupants.

crack me up

LOL They are getting desperate trying to find something to criticize her for.

we don't have to try and find something..these two provide it daily..
but hey, maybe she'll teach our kids her NEW WORD when she visits the schools, baller

Thanks Steph

In terms of repeatedly demonstrating how out of touch conservatives are with popular culture....You are indeed a "Baller"

Thanks Steph

In terms of repeatedly demonstrating how out of touch conservatives are with popular culture....You are indeed a "Baller"

like we were out of touch with teabagger..

and you brag this make your party, IN TOUCH...
classy...

Forum List

Back