Michelle Obama's speech has been the best one so far.

Trump will probably make them all stand up and raise their right hands to the square and repeat:

"Ich schwure, bei Gott in dem Himmel, diesen heiligen Eid, dass ich dem Fuhrer des Amerikanishen Reiches und Volkes, Adolf Trump, dem Oberbefehishaber der Wehrmach, unbedingten Gehorsam leisten!"

Can't wait to see it.

I usually turn off the volume whenever Trump The Chump comes onto the tv.
You shouldn't act the fool on a public forum. You support Hillary - you fuckin moron.

You just wait for Trump's "Ein volk, ein reich, ein Trump!" speech tonight.

Well, Mussolini said "I will make Italy great again"......Do I detect a bit of plagiarizing by the Trumpster?

20771551-mmmain.jpg
Where was the part about this is the first time I've been proud of my country? That was vintage Obabble.

I admit, I haven't watched all the speeches. Two out of three hardly mention Donald Trump and two thirds talked about almost nothing besides Hillary Clinton.

On the night they were supposed to talk about jobs, they only talked Hillary Clinton.

On the night they talked about foreign policy, all they did was scare people and talk about Hillary Clinton.

And not everyone has endorsed Trump. The lady Astronaut didn't. The son of JFK's killer didn't.

In fact, the speech I liked the best was the one that plagiarized Michelle Obama.

LMAO. Thanks. I got a good laugh out of this. Clearly you haven't watched. There have been many great speeches and all have supported Trump - except Ted and his butt-hurt girly feelings.

If an online discussion goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Hitler. Bank it
I don't know where people get these ideas from:

Snapshot_42_1.png

Donald_Trump_2016_rtr_img-1440x756.jpg

650x366

th

th

th

You were saying?

Perhaps this imbecile could some day distinguish between the speaker's gestures and the AUDIENCE's gestures.....One can only hope for better education among right wingers.

Perhaps you will someday realize that a hand held up is not always a Nazi salute, no matter how much you desire it to be.

and then YOU will be less of an imbecile

Perhaps you will someday realize that a hand held up is not always a Nazi salute, no matter how much you desire it to be.

and then YOU will be less of an imbecile

Yeah....I'll keep that in mind......Thanks for the sociology lesson. LOL

If an online discussion goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Hitler. Bank it
I don't know where people get these ideas from:

Snapshot_42_1.png

Donald_Trump_2016_rtr_img-1440x756.jpg

650x366

th

th

th

You were saying?

Perhaps this imbecile could some day distinguish between the speaker's gestures and the AUDIENCE's gestures.....One can only hope for better education among right wingers.
An audience inspired to Nazi posturing by the speaker.

Forum List

Back