Michigan Allows Adoption Agents to Opt-Out of Adoption to Gay "Couples"

Do adoption agencies have a right to insist couples provide both a mother & father to children?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
And your degree in child psychology is from where?? Maybe YOU can come up with an expert opinion on that because unless you have some credentials, your opinion is not worth squat. Even then it would not be because you are obviously biased against gay people
Bachelors degree in Psychology with a minor in Sociology. ..... :cool:

Great- since you are so well educated, you will obviously be capable of citing sources for your claims.

Go for it- so far all you have been doing is pulling stuff out of your bigoted ass.

And your degree in child psychology is from where?? Maybe YOU can come up with an expert opinion on that because unless you have some credentials, your opinion is not worth squat. Even then it would not be because you are obviously biased against gay people

That'll leave a mark LOL

A BA in psych and soc. Really? And how much research has he had published? Can you site any other research papers that support any other studies that support his claim?

That'll leave a mark LOL

A BA in psych and soc. Really? And how much research has he had published? Can you site any other research papers that support any other studies that support his claim?

I didn't even read his claim, I thought it was funny you asked for "credentials" and he stuck it to you. But with that said homos have no business adopting children. That's all I have to say on the matter

As long as those agencies don't receive any federal funding. :smile:
So you're willing to use money as a club to force adoption agencies to disgorge their vulnerable orphans to a cult whose messiah is a guy who sodomized vulnerable orphans boys?

Are you listening SCOTUS? You realize such blackmail will only hurt children. Our country will not be forced to surrender children to your cult members....under the threat of hurting children if we don't...

No federal funding allowed for those that insist on discriminating. Now, discriminate all you want as long as you're a private organization.
How is this discrimination?

Denying same sex couples the ability to adopt due to religious reasons.

You can do that. You just can't do that with federal funding. Nor should you be able to.
Just curious. What other 'strings' do you think should be attached to government assistance?

Shall we say drug testing for those who receive welfare funding?

I don't really need to.

Common sense will tell you that fudge packers are mentally ill diseased perverts. ..... :cool:

That'll leave a mark LOL

I didn't even read his claim, I thought it was funny you asked for "credentials" and he stuck it to you. But with that said homos have no business adopting children. That's all I have to say on the matter

You think that he stuck it to me?? Seriously? You and he deserve each other. There is more stupid and bigoted bovine excrement going on here than I can stand. You do not have a clue about what you're talking about. Do you have any idea how many children are already in the care of gay people and that many of them have been adopted? What sort of ignorant, irrational reasons do you have for opposing gay adoption? You can't just say idiotic crap like and think that you do not have to back it up. Do you think that people are supposed to just accept these appeals to fear and ignorance?

That'll leave a mark LOL

You think that he stuck it to me?? Seriously? You and he deserve each other. There is more stupid and bigoted bovine excrement going on here than I can stand. You do not have a clue about what you're talking about. Do you have any idea how many children are already in the care of gay people and that many of them have been adopted? What sort of ignorant, irrational reasons do you have for opposing gay adoption? You can't just say idiotic crap like and think that you do not have to back it up. Do you think that people are supposed to just accept these appeals to fear and ignorance?

Settle down...you're going to stroke. Sheesh, are you gay or something?

If children who are in the care of gay people are at risk of abuse or having developmental/ adjustment issues why have the states been allowing this for so long?

The Foster Care System is being operated, in large measure by the LGBT cult.

Anyone who's ever adopted from Foster Care can tell you anything you need to know about it.

The system is comprised of the lower common denominator; wherein barely literate, cognitive deficients stand around stroking each other about how critical their job is in saving the little urchins they ripped from their families, through processes so pitifully fucked up as to give the witnesses night sweats... once they realize who the state has given such power to and how easily that power can be directed against ANYONE.

There's not much more to say about it, except that the Foster Care System is little more than an LGBT training system, designed to addle children with psychotropic drugs and instruct them in key catchphrases and behavior, assessing people's weaknesses and exploiting them for all their worth.

Any questions?

That'll leave a mark LOL

I am not hardly having a stroke but I am passionate about children and get really pissed about this sort of thing. As to my sexual orientation.....that is not anyone's business unless they want to date me. Is that why you're asking?

That'll leave a mark LOL

I am not hardly having a stroke but I am passionate about children and get really pissed about this sort of thing. As to my sexual orientation.....that is not anyone's business unless they want to date me. Is that why you're asking?

Sorry bub, I'm happily married....with children....two adopted. :)

Do you think that people are supposed to just accept these appeals to fear and ignorance?

Homosexuality not only deviates from the human sexual standard, it deviates AS FAR FROM THE HUMAN SEXUAL STANDARD AS CAN BE DEVIATED, WHERE THE SUBJECTS REMAIN: HUMAN!

Which means that to BE homosexual... your sexual desires cross over every point of deviancy POSSIBLE, to get to homosexuality.

To set a child alone, in the same room with a homosexual, leaves the child subject to the cravings of an individual who defines themselves through their sexual deviancy... a deviancy which recognizes NO SEXUAL BOUNDARY... whatsoever.

Now... Reader, to test that... all you need to do is to ask any given homosexual IF they reject the idea of sexual gratification through sexual interaction with children. They'll likely say that they do... then ask them WHY.

When they say it's illegal, ask them what their position would be if the APA advised government that 'some children may actually benefit from a loving sexual relationship with a caring adult'... which the APA is already doing.

You'll find that very early on, the homosexual will have no actual basis for not pursuing sexual gratification with children... PERIOD.

So... please, as soon as the opportunity presents itself, ask the next militant homosexual or Advocate to Normalize Sexual Abnormality IF they oppose pedophilia and IF not why not... But brace yourself, because what you're going to learn will shock you..

Last edited:

That'll leave a mark LOL

Right- homosexuals should leave those 100,000 children abandoned by their biological parents in the foster care system- and let them age out of the system so at 18 years old they are dumped on the street with no family to support them.

How dare homosexuals offer to be parents to the children abandoned by their straight parents!

Sorry bub, I'm happily married....with children....two adopted. :)

I wasn't really interested. I don't date Neanderthals and I'm happily married too. As far as children , it's been said that, in terms of their values, they either turn out just like the parents or the polar opposite. I hope, for the sake of your children, they are the opposite. That way, they will have a chance in the 21st century, enlightened world of evolving standards of human decency and a commitment to equality.

Sincerely, Bub

I wasn't really interested. I don't date Neanderthals and I'm happily married too. As far as children , it's been said that, in terms of their values, they either turn out just like the parents or the polar opposite. I hope, for the sake of your children, they are the opposite. That way, they will have a chance in the 21st century, enlightened world of evolving standards of human decency and a commitment to equality.
Why do you champion fudge packers and their perverted lifestyle? ..... :cool:

Common sense will tell you that you have no common sense, and that you are just mentally ill.
I see that your back to attacking the poster instead of addressing the thread topic. ...... :cool:

I am responding to the topic just as you are.
If children who are in the care of gay people are at risk of abuse or having developmental/ adjustment issues why have the states been allowing this for so long?

You grow more insane by the day.
Common sense will tell you that you have no common sense, and that you are just mentally ill.
I see that your back to attacking the poster instead of addressing the thread topic. ...... :cool:

Tell us again EXACTLY HOW YOU are addressing the thread topic.

You grow more insane by the day.

OH! How refreshing it is to hear from yet another Relativist in a pitiful grope to concede through obscurant deflection.

And please, rest assured that Your concession is always: duly noted and summarily accepted, here.

Forum List

Back