Michigan Cop Sexually Harassed

This is another reason that cops have gotten a bad image. It is time for law enforcement to cleanup their act or continue to lose public support.

The head of the state police in WV lost his job over something even worse.

West Virginia State Police superintendent resigns amid probe
Why are people like this put in positions of power?

From the report, she went home with her partner and his wife and she blew the guy on the couch when his wife excused herself. :dunno:

And that's only what we know about...

City police answer to the city council ... and council meetings are GREAT places to bitch and complain ... they love to hear it ... threaten to vote them out of office and they'll change the police ...

1st Amendment ... use it or lose it ...

City police answer to the city council ... and council meetings are GREAT places to bitch and complain ... they love to hear it ... threaten to vote them out of office and they'll change the police ...

1st Amendment ... use it or lose it ...

Sounds to me like she's trying to get ahead of the rest of the story coming out, similar to what we recently saw reported with that other skeezer who was voluntarily being passed around the department.

From the report, she went home with her partner and his wife and she blew the guy on the couch when his wife excused herself. :dunno:

And that's only what we know about...
She was coerced into it for fear of losing her job. The officers that harassed her should be fired.

There are many women I come in contact with in my occupation but I never even thought about sexually harassing any of them. I have dated quite a few women but the sex was consensual.

There are many women I come in contact with in my occupation but I never even thought about sexually harassing any of them. I have dated quite a few women but the sex was consensual.
How much time have you spent around cops and military personnel?

I know quite a few police officers and my dad had a military career.

I don't care who you ''know.'' I asked how much real world time you've actually spent around them.

How many times have you seen some woman getting railed in a tent by a couple of dudes and then go home to her husband a few months later? How often do we read about some female officer getting pounded in her squad car by whoever she's working with that day?

This stuff happens every day, man. It is a choice...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back