The Left is now secretly recording conversations with SCOTUS

It's funny to see how the media is going after Alito and Thomas. Be careful though. What if Trump wins? The left may get their wish about wanting Alito and Thomas off the bench, but they'll get replaced by younger justices who are just as conservative as those two are.

It's funny to see how the media is going after Alito and Thomas. Be careful though. What if Trump wins? The left may get their wish about wanting Alito and Thomas off the bench, but they'll get replaced by younger justices who are just as conservative as those two are.
does "conservative" equal "corrupt" as is demonstrably the case with thomas?

does "conservatibe" equal "biased" as alito has demonstrated repeatedly?

you must come to terms with your brand.

Only to you and your like-thinking liberal thinkers it does. There are corrupt and biased judges that lean more liberal as well. I mean, there are people who think that Judge Merchan was biased as hell in the NY case. What has Thomas done that members of Congress aren't guilty of doing the same thing? Taking trips and gifts from millionaires and billionaires? Pshaw. I hear this, but I don't hear are examples of actual SC cases that prove that Alito and Thomas are corrupt and biased. That would REALLY help make your case instead of simple name-calling.

So demonstrate Alito's corruption.

You guys go into your Happy Dance when Project Veritas pulls that shit.

A Supreme Court Justice should know how to answer a simple question like Church and State

Roberts knew how to answer it correctly
It is evident that in many decades that when Republicans have had opportunities to put people into the court just as the Progs are like, for some reason they ended up not to be as advertised. That in itself is telling that people who voted for these men and women who appointed judges were not entirely on the up and up. So, the American system declined into 2nd and 3rd world status.

Leftists hate SCOTUS so much that they are now secretly recording conversations with members of SCOTUS in order to try and malign them as they pretend to be conservatives.

It reminds me of those who spoke with Planned Parenthood and secretly recorded them as being interested in selling the body parts of unborn infants for profit.

Apparently, the Left finds the Christian views of those on SCOTUS more damning than selling the body parts of murdered fetus'.

Hilarious.

Note how those that secretly recorded the illegal and immoral activity of Planned Parenthood were prosecuted and punished but the Left will never be held to the same standard, as usual.
Hilarious but the left's current efforts to take down the High Court is sinister, Marxist, dangerous to what American was intended to be. The election can't come soon enough to get the Marxist minded out of power. 146 days to go. And if we do not elect Donald Trump and a strong GOP congress we will likely never ever have a chance to do so.

Its terrible when we hear what they really say.
The wife of Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito said she wants to get back at people who raised a controversy after she and the justice were criticized last month for flying politically affiliated flags at their homes.

“You come after me, I’m gonna give it back to you,” Martha-Ann Alito said in the recording of a private conversation at the Supreme Court Historical Society’s annual dinner June 3.

“There will be a way. It doesn’t have to be now, but there will be a way. They know,” she added. “Don’t worry about it.”

The remarks were recorded by progressive filmmaker Lauren Windsor, who attended the event as a member of the society under her real name, though she posed as a conservative to elicit answers from Alito and others.

The recordings were published by MSNBC and Windsor’s activist site The Undercurrent — the second set released Monday, after she earlier provided recordings of Chief Justice John Roberts and Justice Alito to Rolling Stone.

Alito’s flag controversy began last month when it was discovered that an “Appeal to Heaven” flag and an upside-down American flag were flown at the couple’s homes. The symbols have been associated with far-right politics, Christian nationalism and those who participated in the Jan. 6 Capitol riots.

Alito said the flags were not political statements but merely responses from his wife to personal attacks made by a neighbor, though the neighbor has publicly disputed key aspects of the justice’s story. The controversy has sparked widespread criticism from Democrats in Congress, including multiple high-profile members demanding he recuse himself from Jan. 6-related cases.

In the recording, Martha-Ann Alito also committed to flying a “Sacred Heart of Jesus” flag at her homes this month to protest the display of an LGBTQ pride flag nearby. The Sacred Heart of Jesus flag is a symbol associated with the Christian right wing, specifically used to protest Pride.

She said her husband, the justice, has asked her not to put up flags at their properties.

“I won’t do that because I’m deferring to you,” Alito said she told her husband. “But when you are free of this nonsense, I’m putting it up, and I’m gonna send them a message every day, maybe every week. I’ll be changing the flags.”

I saw an article that predicted 4-justices will be replaced this term. Just sayin'

1718117582455.png

Because discussions are not part of the public record, only their final product is.
Why do all judges have private discussions, duh.
you have to excuse candycane, he ain't a sharp knife in a drawer, brightest light either. IN fact, oh never mind.

Leftists hate SCOTUS so much that they are now secretly recording conversations with members of SCOTUS in order to try and malign them as they pretend to be conservatives.

It reminds me of those who spoke with Planned Parenthood and secretly recorded them as being interested in selling the body parts of unborn infants for profit.

Apparently, the Left finds the Christian views of those on SCOTUS more damning than selling the body parts of murdered fetus'.

Hilarious.

Note how those that secretly recorded the illegal and immoral activity of Planned Parenthood were prosecuted and punished but the Left will never be held to the same standard, as usual.

They never are.

Nothing on the recordings is even a little bit controversial.

Hilarious but the left's current efforts to take down the High Court is sinister, Marxist, dangerous to what American was intended to be. The election can't come soon enough to get the Marxist minded out of power. 146 days to go. And if we do not elect Donald Trump and a strong GOP congress we will likely never ever have a chance to do so.

The Roberts Court continues to shoot themselves in the foot.

SCOTUS used to lean left or lean right but their ethics were above reproach.

This court refuses to take the slightest step to ensure that their justices decisions are based on the law and not influenced by donors

They never are.

Nothing on the recordings is even a little bit controversial.
psst, some demofk said so, so the demofk is right!!! know that, all the demofks know fking everything about everything and especially what someone has in their thoughts and, they are fking never wrong. Remember that, not ever!!! They are fking g...o...d...s

It should be.

Judges have private discussions? Really? A judge sitting in a court room hears a case. Its all recorded--there is a court reporter.

I have a feeling you wouldn’t have wanted Judge Merchan’s private discussions recorded and publicized.

The Roberts Court continues to shoot themselves in the foot.

SCOTUS used to lean left or lean right but their ethics were above reproach.

This court refuses to take the slightest step to ensure that their justices decisions are based on the law and not influenced by donors
There is zero indication that the court is now influenced by donors. There are just hateful leftists who want to discredit the court. There's the difference between now and before.

Forum List

Back