Michigan GOP in turmoil following statewide wipeout, as Dems have full control for 1st time in 40 years & are looking to set agenda for 2024 elections

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
More than half of Detroit residents (including me, but i'm not from Detroit) weren’t alive the last time Michigan Democrats dominated state government

First thing the Dems should do is gerrymander the shit out of the state to hold control over the republicans forever to offset states like NC and FL which have done the same for Republicans.

When Dems look to install an agenda, they just open Orwell's 1984 & get to work.

Let me guess- more threats &/or charges against any oppo with possible FBI funded entrapment schemes in case the sheeple start bleating

Michigan GOP in turmoil following statewide wipeout, as Dems have full control for 1st time in 40 years & are looking to set agenda for 2024 elections

Thanks to ballot harvesting

When Dems look to install an agenda, they just open Orwell's 1984 & get to work.

Let me guess- more threats &/or charges against any oppo with possible FBI funded entrapment schemes in case the sheeple start bleating
Are you still angry because trump was caught with stolen Top Secrets?

Forum List

Back