Michigan GOP official: Trump a 'malignancy'

Not all republican's voted for the trump turd.
Far too many.

He still owns the party

Why don't the never trumpers like Mitt Romney and Colin Powell look to invest money and try to take the party over?

I'd love to see Colin Powell primary President Trump in 2024 and see what happens.
He's 84 and he voted for Biden also.

Gen. Powell is still a Republican, and if he wants to reform the party, he's going to have to step forward.

He may be 84, but he lives in the Washington DC area and could easily make it to Washington DC for news conferences and such if he were to run. Still very lucid and articulate, not fading nearly as much as Sleepy Joe.

He could run "favorite son" standin candidates during the primaries, which has been done before in the past. An 8 week campaign isn't beyond his capabilities at all.

Powell and Mitt Romney? The Double-Mint twins of gutless ass kissing globalist losers?

"Better than Joe Biden" is not a recommendation for office. It's an absolute bottom line starting point
that everyone that claims to be republican should be starting at by default.

I can't believe this is even fodder for casual speculation.

TRUMP is not the malignancy...Republicrat voters wondering why they were summarily fucked over in November is the 'inconvenience'.

The two party lie...you fuckers will just keep falling for it. Like the beaten wife, the thought of the abuser not being there, frightens you.
the con continues from the demonutters.

Powell and Mitt Romney? The Double-Mint twins of gutless ass kissing globalist losers?

"Better than Joe Biden" is not a recommendation for office. It's an absolute bottom line starting point
that everyone that claims to be republican should be starting at by default.

I can't believe this is even fodder for casual speculation.

Gen. Powell would have the respect and admiration of the Democrats and the Media. The Never Trumpers insist that the GOP needs to become more "respectful" and a candidacy like that of Powell's would demonstrate that respect.

The R party is going to have to deal with Trump soon. They can't get into the 24 election with an Albatross hanging around their necks.

Even Biden's complete failure that's become certain isn't going to help Trump when the time comes. He's become nothing but a pathetic joke with his claims of winning his election.

Gen. Powell would have the respect and admiration of the Democrats and the Media.
Sure he would. Look at how John McCain was "respected" by democrats and their media.

The Never Trumpers insist that the GOP needs to become more "respectful" and a candidacy like that of Powell's would demonstrate that respect.
If the Lincoln Project is your concept of how Never Trumpers will respond then they can fuck off.

The R party is going to have to deal with Trump soon. They can't get into the 24 election with an Albatross hanging around their necks.

Even Biden's complete failure that's become certain isn't going to help Trump when the time comes. He's become nothing but a pathetic joke with his claims of winning his election.

If the GOP tells 74 million little Trumpsters to beat it, they have lost the election already and might as well mail it in.

The question in 2024 is whether they want a chance to win, or if they want the liberals' respect.

They can't have both.

More recent voter fraud in Georgia. Thousands of supposed mail in ballots with no sign of being folded
(a necessary step when going in an envelope) at all.

.Also, Trump is a proxy for you and the rest of the 80+ million Deplorables....They don't hate him, they hate you.
Bullshit. I have friends and relatives who support Trump.

I don't hate them. I hate the bullshit they spew.

We keep it peaceful by keeping politics to ourselves
"Some of my best friends are...."

Liar.

Serious question:

Why are the Leftists on the board STILL obsessed with Trump?

Do they think it's still July 2020?

Do they not know THEIR man is in office now?

What gives?
Probably because he and his crowd are the first in living memory to ever try to overthrow the results of an election, so they are a danger none of us remember facing before, especially from somebody that took an oath to protect and defend the constitution at the highest lever in the land.

Michigan GOP official: Trump a 'malignancy'

Delta Township — One of two Republican members of Michigan's Board of State Canvassers blasted Donald Trump during a Tuesday meeting, calling the former president a "malignancy."

Tony Daunt, who's also a member of the Michigan GOP's state committee, made the comments after a presentation by state Sen. Ed McBroom, R-Vulcan, whose Senate Oversight Committee led a seven-month investigation into the 2020 election and found no evidence of fraud.

Snip

After the meeting, Daunt, a longtime figure in GOP politics, said it's unfortunate that Trump continues to "spout lies" that the election was rigged.

Michigan GOP official: Trump a 'malignancy' who spouts election 'lies' (detroitnews.com)
-----------------------------------------
you heard that right, a "malignancy" , I want to put in terms for you republicans "a cancer".
Another Trump thread. He lives in so many leftists heads!

Serious question:

Why are the Leftists on the board STILL obsessed with Trump?

Do they think it's still July 2020?

Do they not know THEIR man is in office now?

What gives?
Probably because he and his crowd are the first in living memory to ever try to overthrow the results of an election, so they are a danger none of us remember facing before, especially from somebody that took an oath to protect and defend the constitution at the highest lever in the land.
Never heard of the civil war? Wow

Forum List

Back