Michigan Official Busted For Shoplifting

How exactly is a Royal Oak City Commissioner a "Michigan Official?" Another deceptive thread?
They have a lot of power and they are very much government officials.

What's great is she's that lady who got in trouble for going to that Lansing protest. So it's very clear she's a Republican. Must be embarrassing you can't deny she's one of yours. Now you want to pretend she's not a Republican politician in our Michigan government? She is bro. Now she's got to go.

How exactly is a Royal Oak City Commissioner a "Michigan Official?" Another deceptive thread?

What's great is she's that lady who got in trouble for going to that Lansing protest. So it's very clear she's a Republican. Must be embarrassing you can't deny she's one of yours. Now you want to pretend she's not a Republican politician in our Michigan government? She is bro. Now she's got to go.
I've been called many things in my life, but NEVER a Republican.

I'd like to apologize on behalf of Sealy. Its really low to call someone a republican.

Let me guess. Shes republican?

You guessed it, or you read the article?
Guessed. 98 percent chance of being right.

Great.

Than you wont argue that there is 99.99% chance black dude that got killed while casually "jogging" away from the house he just robbed was a Democrat.
I would hope he wasnt but if he was then thats a million times better than being a Black republican. I have been pushing for Blacks to declare unaffiliated so the dems dont take their vote for granted.

What do you think about her bullshit excuse? Covid 19 made me do it.
No, having no money and food made her do it.
Why doesnt that excuse fly when poverty stricken people commit crimes?
I didn't say it was ya pos.
I didnt ask you about what something was you moron. I asked you about why something did not.

I didnt ask you about what something was you moron. I asked you about why something did not.
STFU.

STFU.
Art thou infuriated brethren? :)

You guessed it, or you read the article?
Guessed. 98 percent chance of being right.

Great.

Than you wont argue that there is 99.99% chance black dude that got killed while casually "jogging" away from the house he just robbed was a Democrat.
I would hope he wasnt but if he was then thats a million times better than being a Black republican. I have been pushing for Blacks to declare unaffiliated so the dems dont take their vote for granted.

How come? The black republicans are only ones who actually left the plantations.

I'd like to apologize on behalf of Sealy. Its really low to call someone a republican.
Even onepercenter knows Republicans suck. Bad enough he doesn't want to be associated with them. I'll give him credit for that.

Forum List

Back