Michigan Official Busted For Shoplifting

Let me guess. Shes republican?

You guessed it, or you read the article?
Guessed. 98 percent chance of being right.

Great.

Than you wont argue that there is 99.99% chance black dude that got killed while casually "jogging" away from the house he just robbed was a Democrat.
I would hope he wasnt but if he was then thats a million times better than being a Black republican. I have been pushing for Blacks to declare unaffiliated so the dems dont take their vote for granted.

How come? The black republicans are only ones who actually left the plantations.
You poor white trash need to leave the southern plantations. Your masters are playing you for fools. And you suck off the federal tit more than anyone.

NY, MI, IL, CA all pay more in fed taxes than they take and KY and those red hick states take more than they give. Fuck you hypocrites.

And you poor white trash are poorer than people in those blue states. In fact your kids have to leave your dumb ass states to come here to find work. Because there is no work in your states.

Great.

Than you wont argue that there is 99.99% chance black dude that got killed while casually "jogging" away from the house he just robbed was a Democrat.
I would hope he wasnt but if he was then thats a million times better than being a Black republican. I have been pushing for Blacks to declare unaffiliated so the dems dont take their vote for granted.

How come? The black republicans are only ones who actually left the plantations.
You poor white trash need to leave the southern plantations. Your masters are playing you for fools. And you suck off the federal tit more than anyone.

NY, MI, IL, CA all pay more in fed taxes than they take and KY and those red hick states take more than they give. Fuck you hypocrites.

And you poor white trash are poorer than people in those blue states. In fact your kids have to leave your dumb ass states to come here to find work. Because there is no work in your states.

1581761707442.jpg

Great.

That was before the Southern Strategy came along and the repubs admittedly started actively recruiting inbred cave chimps such as yourself.

That's nothing. I had a friend who was intentionally given an incurable illness because he was excellent and had freckles. The non-freckle bastard that gave him that disease, his excuse was simply "no spots". Needless to say my unfortunate friend exceeded his attacker in every measure except wealth. My friend can't have children now and his potentially great future was taken from him. He didn't do anything to deserve it. Criminals got it good, what else can the rest of us say?
May I ask what the disease was and why cant he have children?

How exactly is a Royal Oak City Commissioner a "Michigan Official?" Another deceptive thread?
They have a lot of power and they are very much government officials.

What's great is she's that lady who got in trouble for going to that Lansing protest. So it's very clear she's a Republican. Must be embarrassing you can't deny she's one of yours. Now you want to pretend she's not a Republican politician in our Michigan government? She is bro. Now she's got to go.
I've been called many things in my life, but NEVER a Republican.
I'd like to apologize on behalf of Sealy. Its really low to call someone a republican.
Apology accepted!

How exactly is a Royal Oak City Commissioner a "Michigan Official?" Another deceptive thread?

What's great is she's that lady who got in trouble for going to that Lansing protest. So it's very clear she's a Republican. Must be embarrassing you can't deny she's one of yours. Now you want to pretend she's not a Republican politician in our Michigan government? She is bro. Now she's got to go.
I'd like to apologize on behalf of Sealy. Its really low to call someone a republican.
Even onepercenter knows Republicans suck. Bad enough he doesn't want to be associated with them. I'll give him credit for that.
I don't dislike poor with credit Republicans. I enjoy presenting them with facts and then watch their head explode.

Even onepercenter knows Republicans suck. Bad enough he doesn't want to be associated with them. I'll give him credit for that.
I don't dislike poor with credit Republicans. I enjoy presenting them with facts and then watch their head explode.
Yes, most conservative Americans are actually poor but they have credit so they appear to be middle class. If you look they don't have savings and are in fact in debt.

Not like when 35% of the American workforce was unionized. Back then we got our fair share. But then the rich fought back. Reagan was the start of the dismantling of the American middle class that we knew as "GREAT".

Then Bush 1 invented NAFTA. Then all those high paying manufacturing jobs went to Mexico and some to Canada.

We didn't protect our manufacturing sector because corporations could save a lot of money making cars in Canada.

She must have the idea that she is above the law. Royal Oak City Commissioner Kim Gibbs apologized this week after she was detained for shoplifting. Crime doesn't pay.

"Gibbs recently came under fire for attending an April 15 protest against Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s stay-at-home order. Days later, the city council censured her and asked her to resign."

"O’Donohue revealed that Gibbs is accused of taking a grocery cart with $130 worth of items through the self-checkout lane, but she only paid “about $45 worth of the items and not the others.”

“I would like to apologize to my family, friends and especially my constituents for my substantial lapse in judgement on Wednesday, May 6,” Gibbs said in a statement. “A combination of many external factors led to me taking items from the Meijer store without paying for all of them. The economic impact of the COVID-19 statewide lockdown has taken a serious toll on me personally.”

I suppose city commissioners are well paid to do their job....why did she steal?
I read the article on Rawstory, she attributed her actions to "not thinking clearly"....what does these words mean? :dunno:
Things like these prove human behaviour in unpredictable :(

Forum List

Back