Michigan protests orchestrated by trump loving neo nazis

I am not surprised. Those protesters who were photographed looked like the usual right-wing neo-nazi trumpster bunch, predominantly white guys, beards, stupid hats, American flags, some with guns. This scum gets around.
Why did they need guns ?
Guns give them their manhood.

Guns gave you your freedom.
Yes they did but WW2 has been over for some time.

Never wondered why there wasn't a WWIII? Would you want to invade some country that has more guns than a porcupine has quills? Would anybody want to burglarize someone's house, knowing there was an armed person inside?

"I want to deliberately get my ass shot off", said nobody ever.
Guns have not given anyone freedom.

I beg to differ. Were it not for firearms, you'd be out in some field picking cotton for your Massa right now.

Do you think we fought the Civil War with dildos?
You can differ all you want but guns have freed no one and guns did not free us. That's why whites wouldn't let us have guns, boy.

Correct. My ancestors with guns, freed you. You are welcome.
Is this why your type thinks black people owe you something? Because you think your ancestors freed them after dragging them to this country and using them for forced labor?
Yes, that pretty much nails it for him.

View attachment 324506
Sadly, that’s an actual quote
Damn shame. This is what America has become.

While protesters in Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky and other states claim to speak for ordinary citizens, many are also supported by street-fighting rightwing groups like the Proud Boys, conservative armed militia groups, religious fundamentalists, anti-vaccination groups and other elements of the radical right.

Well there you have it. Not ordinary people at all. More like loony whackos from the fringes. America needs to help these idiots deal with their craziness.
Trump said they listen to him--then he didn't tell them to stay home. Nice job, leader.

Why should anyone stay home now? We were told to flatten the curve....the curve is flattened, and, in fact, as the models show...since they were all wrong, hospitalizations never reached panic levels even in New York......

so there is no reason to stay home anymore other than trying to burn the U.S. economy to the ground to beat Trump in November.......
Flattening the curve isn't reducing the curve idiot. And until we see consistent reductions we should stay the course. This is not about re electing trump you stupid motherfucker, this is about our lives. The economy does not exist without workers or consumers and until we can get a track on this virus, we should take all precautions.

This virus has not stopped and we really don't know what the outcome is going to be, so your statement about what levels hospitals reached are both ignorant and inaccurate. America existed and has done much better before trump and we don't need to be sacrificing lives in the hopes this idiot can get 4 more years.

Flattening the curve, not eliminating the pestilence, was the original stated reason for a LIMITED period of shutdown. The idea was not to overstress the nation's hospitals.
exactly, now that goal post disappeared. why? maybe one of these nazi's can explain it to us. why do they need more than 20 million to suffer?
Talk about moving the goal posts.....I am reminded of a Tweet that didn't age well at all...

View attachment 324535

He didn't let people die.....he acted.....sealed off travel from China and morons like you said he over reacted, and was a xenophobe...it is too bad for you we have the internet and your high priests in the media were recorded saying those stupid things...
Is 40,000 people coming here AFTER the ban sealing off travel??

While protesters in Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky and other states claim to speak for ordinary citizens, many are also supported by street-fighting rightwing groups like the Proud Boys, conservative armed militia groups, religious fundamentalists, anti-vaccination groups and other elements of the radical right.

Well there you have it. Not ordinary people at all. More like loony whackos from the fringes. America needs to help these idiots deal with their craziness.
The Con-federate flags were a nice touch.

BLM/left are the nazis....I've proven this before
Then those holding trump flags next to those holding NAZI flags were very confused.

View attachment 324506

Trump said they listen to him--then he didn't tell them to stay home. Nice job, leader.

Why should anyone stay home now? We were told to flatten the curve....the curve is flattened, and, in fact, as the models show...since they were all wrong, hospitalizations never reached panic levels even in New York......

so there is no reason to stay home anymore other than trying to burn the U.S. economy to the ground to beat Trump in November.......
Flattening the curve isn't reducing the curve idiot. And until we see consistent reductions we should stay the course. This is not about re electing trump you stupid motherfucker, this is about our lives. The economy does not exist without workers or consumers and until we can get a track on this virus, we should take all precautions.

This virus has not stopped and we really don't know what the outcome is going to be, so your statement about what levels hospitals reached are both ignorant and inaccurate. America existed and has done much better before trump and we don't need to be sacrificing lives in the hopes this idiot can get 4 more years.

Flattening the curve, not eliminating the pestilence, was the original stated reason for a LIMITED period of shutdown. The idea was not to overstress the nation's hospitals.
exactly, now that goal post disappeared. why? maybe one of these nazi's can explain it to us. why do they need more than 20 million to suffer?
Talk about moving the goal posts.....I am reminded of a Tweet that didn't age well at all...

View attachment 324535

He didn't let people die.....he acted.....sealed off travel from China and morons like you said he over reacted, and was a xenophobe...it is too bad for you we have the internet and your high priests in the media were recorded saying those stupid things...

Airtight and locked down. Trump style.

The numbers of these protesting morons should be compared against the state's population. Yeah, 50-100 people from the lunatic fringe want attention so they can get photographed being the idiots they are, but how many others are obeying expert medical advice and staying home? I'm not sure that I would lend them much credence. There are not hundreds of thousands of people jamming the streets to protest. This is just the usual bunch.

View attachment 324506

View attachment 324535

Airtight and locked down. Trump style.
you should stay that way, no one wants your virus.

View attachment 324506

View attachment 324535

he isn't worth our time. he's an off the tracks kind of person. he's fruit loops.
Translation....

"Don't talk to him, he's a big meanie head...now come away with me instead....weeeeee!!!!"

-rea091 (140).jpg

The numbers of these protesting morons should be compared against the state's population. Yeah, 50-100 people from the lunatic fringe want attention so they can get photographed being the idiots they are, but how many others are obeying expert medical advice and staying home? I'm not sure that I would lend them much credence. There are not hundreds of thousands of people jamming the streets to protest. This is just the usual bunch.
I FKING LOVE IT BOTHERS THE FK OUT OF YOU!!! YES SIR EE BOB

View attachment 324506

View attachment 324535

he isn't worth our time. he's an off the tracks kind of person. he's fruit loops.
Translation....

"Don't talk to him, he's a big meanie head...now come away with me instead....weeeeee!!!!"

View attachment 324599
I see you flew away with your man friend. Looks like always, I was spot fking on.

I am not surprised. Those protesters who were photographed looked like the usual right-wing neo-nazi trumpster bunch, predominantly white guys, beards, stupid hats, American flags, some with guns. This scum gets around.
Sorry to rain on your parade, but casting this bunch as being tantamount to Trump support, is too lame to gain any traction.

Ha ha. After Kavanaugh, Russian collusion, and the already forgotten impeachment laughingstock, liberals still haven't learned that Americans aren't as stupid as they thought.

Yeah. Most Americans are smart enough to stay home. This is the usual collection of bimbos.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but casting this bunch as being tantamount to Trump support, is too lame to gain any traction.

Ha ha. After Kavanaugh, Russian collusion, and the already forgotten impeachment laughingstock, liberals still haven't learned that Americans aren't as stupid as they thought.

Yeah. Most Americans are smart enough to stay home. This is the usual collection of bimbos.
it's where they live. where else would they go? you're very confused.

And how did you draw that conclusion.

As I have posted on here a dozen times....large metro areas are rolling with activity. People act as if they don't know what is happening.

And this isn't a few and it isn't a small city.

Why did they need guns ?

Never wondered why there wasn't a WWIII? Would you want to invade some country that has more guns than a porcupine has quills? Would anybody want to burglarize someone's house, knowing there was an armed person inside?

I beg to differ. Were it not for firearms, you'd be out in some field picking cotton for your Massa right now.

You can differ all you want but guns have freed no one and guns did not free us. That's why whites wouldn't let us have guns, boy.

How did your ancestors free him??

Oh...are you talking about the Civil War?? Why would that war be something that "freed him" --- that war wasn't over slavery, remember....it was all about "Northern Aggression" and "Fighting Tyranny" remember?

Now after of all that ball guzzling for Confederates you always do -- now its your ancestors that freed the slaves??

Adorable

Like yourself Tammy, leftists are afraid of their shadow so what would you expect them to do other than hide in their Mom's basement like the Nanny State has ordered them to and wait for the check.
Of course......it's awfully brave of Orange cultists to go out there and take on a virus. Good for them. The more fighting....together...close together...the better!

A few years ago I was involved in a protest movement. Someone suggested a gridlock thing as a good thing to do.
We rejected it for 3 reasons.
1. It may impede emergency vehicles responding to a call.
2. It would alienate people who we wanted to get onside.
3. It was a fucking stupid idea.

I can see these guys lack strategic thinkers in their ranks. Too busy polishing their guns.

Why did they need guns ?

Is this why your type thinks black people owe you something? Because you think your ancestors freed them after dragging them to this country and using them for forced labor?

Then why do you support the biggest genocide among blacks in the " COUNTRY" better known as ABORTIONS! How come you are ok with that . Afterr all it's killing future black doctors who might be another Ben Carson or our next " real president" so loser instead of creating race issues where there are none because that's what you were taught in your little ole schools you go to.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back