Michigan protests orchestrated by trump loving neo nazis

I am not surprised. Those protesters who were photographed looked like the usual right-wing neo-nazi trumpster bunch, predominantly white guys, beards, stupid hats, American flags, some with guns. This scum gets around.
What is the matter? Why are you such a bigot.? Did some white American hat wearin' guy with a gun from Detroit rape your pathetic bitch ass and infect you with TDS?

While protesters in Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky and other states claim to speak for ordinary citizens, many are also supported by street-fighting rightwing groups like the Proud Boys, conservative armed militia groups, religious fundamentalists, anti-vaccination groups and other elements of the radical right.

Well there you have it. Not ordinary people at all. More like loony whackos from the fringes. America needs to help these idiots deal with their craziness.
Hey, Tommy, how's your snitching on your neighbors going, ya weasel?

While protesters in Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky and other states claim to speak for ordinary citizens, many are also supported by street-fighting rightwing groups like the Proud Boys, conservative armed militia groups, religious fundamentalists, anti-vaccination groups and other elements of the radical right.

Well there you have it. Not ordinary people at all. More like loony whackos from the fringes. America needs to help these idiots deal with their craziness.

It's probably increased his social credit score. He'll get two loaves of bread at the store today, instead of only one.

It's probably increased his social credit score. He'll get two loaves of bread at the store today, instead of only one.
Can you IMAGINE how hated he'll be in his neighborhood? NO ONE likes a snitch.

Can you IMAGINE how hated he'll be in his neighborhood? NO ONE likes a snitch.

Snitches get stitches. Or under the UK's health system, a Band-Aid and a lollypop.

I am not surprised. Those protesters who were photographed looked like the usual right-wing neo-nazi trumpster bunch, predominantly white guys, beards, stupid hats, American flags, some with guns. This scum gets around.
Sorry to rain on your parade, but casting this bunch as being tantamount to Trump support, is too lame to gain any traction.

Ha ha. After Kavanaugh, Russian collusion, and the already forgotten impeachment laughingstock, liberals still haven't learned that Americans aren't as stupid as they thought.

Yeah. Most Americans are smart enough to stay home. This is the usual collection of bimbos.
it's where they live. where else would they go? you're very confused.

They appear to be a very small minority. I'm not confused. Michigan has a population of approximately 10 million. Why don't these people move?

BLM/left are the nazis....I've proven this before
Then those holding trump flags next to those holding NAZI flags were very confused.
hmmm why, isn't this america? why are they limited to what flags they can hold? is that your america huh? go figure.

They can and did hold their flags in this here America. Nobody stopped them. There is nothing that makes them immune from criticism or laughter for doing so. We have free speech.
move to where? it's their constitution. you should learn how many states the US actually has. there are 50. where should they move? you live there, are they offending your space?

Like I said earlier, it's easy to talk crazy when you aren't the one looking death in the face. Or one of your family members. Or one of your children. Yep, Americans have the right to watch their 4 year old die from COVID19 because it's parents were in the grocery store and walked past a asymtomatic republican that infected their child with the virus.

GFY ChiCom Waterboy!

Bwaaaahhha The children! WE loveeeeeeesssssssssssssss the (non-aborted) Chillunnnnn

Sick fuck wishing death on his political "enemies"
Frank, they actually stepped out and exposed themselves. fk, in black and white. they are a shootem on site bunch I see now.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but casting this bunch as being tantamount to Trump support, is too lame to gain any traction.

Ha ha. After Kavanaugh, Russian collusion, and the already forgotten impeachment laughingstock, liberals still haven't learned that Americans aren't as stupid as they thought.

Yeah. Most Americans are smart enough to stay home. This is the usual collection of bimbos.

They appear to be a very small minority. I'm not confused. Michigan has a population of approximately 10 million. Why don't these people move?

Then those holding trump flags next to those holding NAZI flags were very confused.
hmmm why, isn't this america? why are they limited to what flags they can hold? is that your america huh? go figure.

They can and did hold their flags in this here America. Nobody stopped them. There is nothing that makes them immune from criticism or laughter for doing so. We have free speech.
move to where? it's their constitution. you should learn how many states the US actually has. there are 50. where should they move? you live there, are they offending your space?

The constitution doesn't protect them in this situation. The Supreme Court decided this a long time ago, and this decision was quoted in the last month in a 2-to-1 decision by a panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.

what they really need is to learn and understand that they should stop being slaves to the demofks. The republicans freed them once and it appears didn't learn from that and continue to vote into public office slave master demofks. look at all slave cities run by demofks. Chicago, Detroit, Ferguson, Baltimore, LA, San Fran Atlanta. I mean, the numbers are there. the logic is there for real thinking people to assess. There is but one and only one conclusion, the blacks are still slaves of demofks.
Just suggesting to blacks that they do themselves no favors by being "slaves", ironically, to the democrat
race hustlers and that always makes the particularly stupid blacks on these boards really angry and defensive.
One threatened to knock my teeth down my throat.

The fact is blacks escaped one set of chains only to willingly slip into another controlled by democrats.
Not smart.
oh no, I understood. I was merely giving more color. but you are exactly right in this post. A black that openingly acknowledges a gop'r is immediately chastised. it's hilarious and sad at the same time.

Last edited:

It's the descendants of the people who kicked your Colonial asses out of our Country are back at it again.
No, it is not. Conservatives were in support of the crown. This concept was a liberal idea for those times..

It's the descendants of the people who kicked your Colonial asses out of our Country are back at it again.
No, it is not. Conservatives were in support of the crown. This concept was a liberal idea for those times..
prove it

The constitution doesn't protect them in this situation. The Supreme Court decided this a long time ago, and this decision was quoted in the last month in a 2-to-1 decision by a panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
you should read the first amendment. here

First Amendment
The First Amendment guarantees freedoms concerning religion, expression, assembly, and the right to petition. It forbids Congress from both promoting one religion over others and also restricting an individual’s religious practices. It guarantees freedom of expression by prohibiting Congress from restricting the press or the rights of individuals to speak freely. It also guarantees the right of citizens to assemble peaceably and to petition their government.

read that last sentence. now show me where a governor gets to say no.

what they really need is to learn and understand that they should stop being slaves to the demofks. The republicans freed them once and it appears didn't learn from that and continue to vote into public office slave master demofks. look at all slave cities run by demofks. Chicago, Detroit, Ferguson, Baltimore, LA, San Fran Atlanta. I mean, the numbers are there. the logic is there for real thinking people to assess. There is but one and only one conclusion, the blacks are still slaves of demofks.
Just suggesting to blacks that they do themselves no favors by being "slaves", ironically, to the democrat
race hustlers and that always makes the particularly stupid blacks on these boards really angry and defensive.

The fact is blacks escaped one set of chains only to willingly slip into another controlled by democrats.
Not smart.
oh no, I understood. I was merely giving more color. but you are exactly right in this post. A black that openingly acknowledges a goper is immediately chastised. it's hilarious and sad at the same time.
You guys don't know what blacks do. These few blacks you guys talk about who are republicans are against anything that have helped blacks progress which is why they get opposed. There are black republicans who get all the respect in the world. And I am not going to argue about this with white republican right wing racists who only glorify blacks that denigrate other black people.

There is only one set of chains and a set of principles that want blacks back in them. Republican. WHEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU OR ERIC BLAIR ARE PART OF A POLITICAL PARTY, I WANT NO PART OF BELONGING TO IT.

prove it
Do the research and learn something, boy.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

You're conflating Classic liberals with Modern Totalitarian Fascist Liberals

you should read the first amendment. here

First Amendment
The First Amendment guarantees freedoms concerning religion, expression, assembly, and the right to petition. It forbids Congress from both promoting one religion over others and also restricting an individual’s religious practices. It guarantees freedom of expression by prohibiting Congress from restricting the press or the rights of individuals to speak freely. It also guarantees the right of citizens to assemble peaceably and to petition their government.

read that last sentence. now show me where a governor gets to say no.
You are quite condescending for someone who doesn't know much. Of course I have read the First Amendment. These rights are not absolute. Moreover, there are people currently who are trying to use government to establish a religion.

Not smart.
oh no, I understood. I was merely giving more color. but you are exactly right in this post. A black that openingly acknowledges a goper is immediately chastised. it's hilarious and sad at the same time.
You guys don't know what blacks do. These few blacks you guys talk about who are republicans are against anything that have helped blacks progress which is why they get opposed. There are black republicans who get all the respect in the world. And I am not going to argue about this with white republican right wing racists who only glorify blacks that denigrate other black people.

There is only one set of chains and a set of principles that want blacks back in them. Republican. WHEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU OR ERIC BLAIR ARE PART OF A POLITICAL PARTY, I WANT NO PART OF BELONGING TO IT.
hahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

Can't make it up. why are you reluctant to come out from the gheto slavery? why? just answer. no demofk did anything for you but keep your race dependent. that's all. aren't you proud. they gave your people a buck and said go sit and we'll command what you do for that buck. Here's Jessie and Reverend Al to lead you to your poverty slavery, while they reap all the rewards you aren't. fk you, it's as clear as glass.

Forum List

Back