Michigan State University Seeks to Prohibit Vendors from Supporting Republican Candidates

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Have you folks ever noticed this stuff only happens with the political left?

Not support those who wish to restrict voting access? I can't understand why anyone would want to support those who support that.

Not support those who wish to restrict voting access? I can't understand why anyone would want to support those who support that.
Only in the minds of leftist cranks can having an ID to vote, strong rules for verification of absentees, and getting people who've moved out of state and the dead off of voter rolls be "restricting voter access".

You automatons have learned your parroting points well.

Because you're a DEMOCRAT SYMPATHIZER.

Restricting "voting access" means things like VOTER ID, not allowing the nonsense we allowed during the Covid Democrat crisis.

And you still wonder why see you as a closet Democrat 😂

The OP & title are lies.
The MSU trustees delayed a vote to request that vendors not contribute to Republicans.
That was RECENT. I couldn't post the ORIGINAL article because the Detroit News has become a paid service and I'm not going to pay it.

MSU got YUGE blowback for this and decided not to push it for now.

Have you folks ever noticed this stuff only happens with the political left?

So you want the university to donate to organizations that oppose one man, one vote??????

If you have registered to vote, you have a voters registration card. This discussion has been made 500 times.
In my state you're not REQUIRED to present ANY ID when you vote. Why do you oppose that? How does anyone know you are who you say you are? How does anyone know you haven't voted in another precinct? Why do you support making it easy to cheat. See, this is why everyone knows you're a Democrat masquerading as an independent

Forum List

Back