Michigan's Next Governor?

The corrupt Democrats drive out the middle class taxpayers.​

Study Shows More People Were Leaving Michigan Than Moving …

Mar 29, 2022 · Study Shows More People Were Leaving Michigan Than Moving Here in 2021. In its 4th Annual Migration Report, HireAHelper.com found that Michigan ranked No. 14 in the …

Mover study reveals majority leaving Michigan

Jan 05, 2022 · A national moving company ranked Michigan the sixth most moved-from state in 2021. The 45th annual United Van Lines national movers’ study, which tracks state-to-state …

These are the top reasons why people are leaving Michigan

Jan 03, 2022 · Born and raised in Michigan, I could never imagine why anyone would want to leave our great state.Surrounding us are five great lakes that offer miles. Wednesday, June 8 2022 . Search for. ... but according to United Van Lines National Movers Study 2021 Michigan is actually one of the top ten states that people are leaving. ...

The dumb cult fucks of Michigan are stupid enouh to re elect Whitmer.

They love to be led by elites who do not follow the same rules.

VOTE WITMER….YOU STUPID CULT FUCKS.
Unfortunately I agree. She's got a lot of campaign money too.

The corrupt Democrats drive out the middle class taxpayers.​

Study Shows More People Were Leaving Michigan Than Moving …

Mar 29, 2022 · Study Shows More People Were Leaving Michigan Than Moving Here in 2021. In its 4th Annual Migration Report, HireAHelper.com found that Michigan ranked No. 14 in the …

Mover study reveals majority leaving Michigan

Jan 05, 2022 · A national moving company ranked Michigan the sixth most moved-from state in 2021. The 45th annual United Van Lines national movers’ study, which tracks state-to-state …

These are the top reasons why people are leaving Michigan

Jan 03, 2022 · Born and raised in Michigan, I could never imagine why anyone would want to leave our great state.Surrounding us are five great lakes that offer miles. Wednesday, June 8 2022 . Search for. ... but according to United Van Lines National Movers Study 2021 Michigan is actually one of the top ten states that people are leaving. ...
6 of the months it's a beautiful state. I HATE winter. But Democrats have done a lot of damage, and our legislature seems ineffective

Forum List

Back