Middle East Conflict Is Good For Putin's Economy

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I pointed out when Trump was inaugurated that oil was below the critical threshold of $60. When oil is below $60 a barrel, Putin's oil-based economy goes into recession.

Oil prices are now at a three year high, and Putin's economy is out of recession.

Now with talk of air strikes in Syria, and Iranian-backed Houthis shooting missiles at Saudi Arabia, oil is climbing more. WTI crude is about $67.

If a conflagration breaks out, Putin will be hoisting Moskovskaya and scarfing down the beluga caviar.

It's both heart-warming and curious that you care so much about Putin's economy.

Sorry to piss in your mommie's cornbread though. When my President gets through with Putin, it will be Glasnost all over again.

Don't believe me? Just watch how little it takes before the Russians cave like they did when Reagan was President.

Russian financial crisis (2014–2017) - Wikipedia

The lack of confidence in the Russian economy stemmed from at least two major sources. The first is the fall in the price of oil in 2014. Crude oil, a major export of Russia, declined in price by nearly 50% between its yearly high in June 2014 and 16 December 2014. The second is the result of international economic sanctions imposed on Russia following Russia's annexation of Crimea and the Russian military intervention in Ukraine.[1][7]

That would be those Obama sanctions the willfully blind monkeys deny ever happened. "Obama did NOTHING!"

The Russian economy depends largely on crude oil exports. In February 2014 crude oil prices started to slide down due to the boom in American shale oil production. For every $1 decline in crude oil prices, the Russian economy loses billions of dollars. The price of oil fell from $100 per barrel in June 2014 to $60 per barrel in December 2014.

Drill, baby, drill!

I pointed out when Trump was inaugurated that oil was below the critical threshold of $60. When oil is below $60 a barrel, Putin's oil-based economy goes into recession.

Oil prices are now at a three year high, and Putin's economy is out of recession.

Now with talk of air strikes in Syria, and Iranian-backed Houthis shooting missiles at Saudi Arabia, oil is climbing more. WTI crude is about $67.

If a conflagration breaks out, Putin will be hoisting Moskovskaya and scarfing down the beluga caviar.
$125 under Obummer.

Russian financial crisis (2014–2017) - Wikipedia

The lack of confidence in the Russian economy stemmed from at least two major sources. The first is the fall in the price of oil in 2014. Crude oil, a major export of Russia, declined in price by nearly 50% between its yearly high in June 2014 and 16 December 2014. The second is the result of international economic sanctions imposed on Russia following Russia's annexation of Crimea and the Russian military intervention in Ukraine.[1][7]

That would be those Obama sanctions the willfully blind monkeys deny ever happened. "Obama did NOTHING!"

The Russian economy depends largely on crude oil exports. In February 2014 crude oil prices started to slide down due to the boom in American shale oil production. For every $1 decline in crude oil prices, the Russian economy loses billions of dollars. The price of oil fell from $100 per barrel in June 2014 to $60 per barrel in December 2014.

Drill, baby, drill!

Well to be fair to the Kenyan Marxist cocksucker, Obama did after all, whisper into the ear of the Russian delegate that he would have more "flexibility" after the elections.

Then there was all that money the Clinton Foundation accepted from the communist shitheads, but that hasn't yet been addressed.

But stay tuned: It will eventually.

$125 under Obummer.
$52 the day Trump was inaugurated.

Oh, bummer. I've been watching gas prices climb a few cents a week for ages now. Was hoping it was going to stop; we've got the hike for the summer coming. Sounds like it's going to be $40 to fill our tanks again.

$125 under Obummer.
$52 the day Trump was inaugurated.
Hug a fracker. We drilled our way to an oil surplus.

Oh, bummer. I've been watching gas prices climb a few cents a week for ages now. Was hoping it was going to stop; we've got the hike for the summer coming. Sounds like it's going to be $40 to fill our tanks again.
It all depends if this proxy war between Iran and Saudi Arabia heats up.

Iran being a client state of Russia, I'm not very optimistic.

Forum List

Back