Midwest Lesbians Beat Son With Hammer & Kicked His Groin Until He Suffered Two Strokes

You're overanalyzing, this is not about lesbians kicking guys in the nuts. It's about political correctness and the appeasement of it...lol
Political correctness and appeasement? Who is excusing what these two child abusers did? Who is trying to appease them? Name names.
Progressives
Yes, we are. You've obviously got a problem with progressives
I do have to say I don't like progressives all that much, I find them to be control freaks, lacking all commonsense, intolerant to say the least... Lol

Political correctness seems to be their Bible
Political correctness is your bible. You're the control freak. You're the one making this sad story of child abuse about lesbians instead of about child abuse.

YOU are intolerant of LGBT. Look in the mirror. It's not a pretty picture.
I would say it's more about life choices of the two parents in the kid, again I think you're missing the forest through the trees… LOL

Conservative political correctness means that conservatives think they have a right to be racist, anti-gay, atheist hating bigots without getting called out on it.

Politically correct to them is the icon of Archie Bunker, fictional bigot.

This thread is not about "political correctness". It's about child abuse and it's about a mentally ill woman with a abnormal fixation on LGBT.
Let's be blunt why would two lesbians want to raise some boy? …

For the same reason my wife and I want to raise our child?

For the same reason that Dolores and Bob Hope wanted to adopt and raise 4 children?

Why would anyone laugh at the abuse that this boy suffered?
It's not about the boys suffering, it's the environment he's living in... Unstable to say the least. To blame is the parents choice of lifestyle more likely, there are exceptions but not very many. LOL
What is unstable of their lifestyle? They personally are evil and did evil things to that boy....but what about their lifestyle was unstable?
Kicking a kid in the nuts multiple times for starters…

Political correctness and appeasement? Who is excusing what these two child abusers did? Who is trying to appease them? Name names.
Progressives
I do have to say I don't like progressives all that much, I find them to be control freaks, lacking all commonsense, intolerant to say the least... Lol

Political correctness is your bible. You're the control freak. You're the one making this sad story of child abuse about lesbians instead of about child abuse.

I would say it's more about life choices of the two parents in the kid, again I think you're missing the forest through the trees… LOL
This story is about child abuse. The story isn't about 'life choices of two parents". You're so off topic it's ridiculous.

Conservative political correctness means that conservatives think they have a right to be racist, anti-gay, atheist hating bigots without getting called out on it.

Deflection noted...

This thread is not about "political correctness". It's about child abuse and it's about a mentally ill woman with a abnormal fixation on LGBT.
Let's be blunt why would two lesbians want to raise some boy? …

For the same reason my wife and I want to raise our child?

For the same reason that Dolores and Bob Hope wanted to adopt and raise 4 children?

Why would anyone laugh at the abuse that this boy suffered?
It's not about the boys suffering, it's the environment he's living in... Unstable to say the least. To blame is the parents choice of lifestyle more likely, there are exceptions but not very many. LOL
What is unstable of their lifestyle? They personally are evil and did evil things to that boy....but what about their lifestyle was unstable?
Kicking a kid in the nuts multiple times for starters…
And if the child had been female it would have been child abuse too. Does it really bother you when a boy is traumatized in his genital area more than when it happens to a girl?

Deflection noted...
Deflection noted is right. It's what you've done in your EVERY post in this thread, whereas I keep trying to bring you back to the topic of child abuse. YOU deflect and want to make it about sexual preference.

No, not really. Let's be blunt why would two lesbians want to raise some boy? That alone has to be questioned, or is it too politically incorrect to do such a thing??

I find most progressives are disingenuous in their intentions…
Why would any couple want to raise some boy? What is it you have against boys? Shouldn't they be raised?
In this case lesbians seem to be the wrong match, Due to their behavior toward the boy… I think he will have identity crisis in future years.
Why would he have an identity crisis? What is it you have to tell us?

Progressives

This story is about child abuse. The story isn't about 'life choices of two parents". You're so off topic it's ridiculous.
No, not really. They are what they are and their behavior proves it... They are obviously unstable and who was letting them take care of this kid? Was it politically correct to let them??
Or should they have dug a little deeper her into this couples life to find out??

Maybe Rustic is getting off on the fantasy of having his nuts kicked. by lesbians.

We're not doing that but we're winning this debate. Does that emasculate you, Rustic?

Deflection noted...
Deflection noted is right. It's what you've done in your EVERY post in this thread, whereas I keep trying to bring you back to the topic of child abuse. YOU deflect and want to make it about sexual preference.
No, not really. It's about the choices this couple makes affects everything else in their life, including this kid who got kicked in the nuts.

No, not really. They are what they are and their behavior proves it... They are obviously unstable and who was letting them take care of this kid? Was it politically correct to let them??
Or should they have dug a little deeper her into this couples life to find out??
They are not fit parents. That they happen to be two women in a relationship is irrelevant.

Deflection noted...
No, not really. It's about the choices this couple makes affects everything else in their life, including this kid who got kicked in the nuts.
You focus more on his "nuts" than the two strokes he had. I'm sure more than his genitals were abused. He probably suffered cranial damage too. But that doesn't appeal to your nut jokes.

These threads provided below demonstrates rather nicely how Sil really feels about child sexual abuse:

Should the Duggar Family Sue the Oprah Winfrey Franchise?

"So a 14 year old, a minor, was experimenting sexually with other minors around his age."

"This is a hit while the US Supreme Court deliberates the gay marriage question IMHO."

"If I was the family, I'd sue the Oprah Winfrey enterprise that "broke the story" for destroying Josh Duggar's reputation for what he did and was punished for/put into rehabilitation for when he was a juvenile."

The eldest of the Duggar children resigns from FRC: Child Molestation Charges

"This was a calculated hit on the traditional-marriage group Josh Duggar headed up."

Sil was more concerned about how this would make the Family Research Council look and blaming queers than the actual victims of sexual abuse.

You'll have to excuse me if I am not buying her concern for sexually abused children.

No, not really. Let's be blunt why would two lesbians want to raise some boy? That alone has to be questioned, or is it too politically incorrect to do such a thing??

Why would any couple want to raise some boy? What is it you have against boys? Shouldn't they be raised?
In this case lesbians seem to be the wrong match, Due to their behavior toward the boy… I think he will have identity crisis in future years.
This lesbian couple for starters, who supposedly loved him, kicking him in the nuts over and over again, the people who let them have this kid, The appeasers going to bat for this couple's lifestyle choice...
Everything about the story is fucked up

Maybe Rustic is getting off on the fantasy of having his nuts kicked. by lesbians.

We're not doing that but we're winning this debate. Does that emasculate you, Rustic?
It's all about political correctness and the appeasement of it...

This lesbian couple for starters, who supposedly loved him, kicking him in the nuts over and over again, the people who let them have this kid, The appeasers going to bat for this couple's lifestyle choice...
Everything about the story is fucked up
The fact of the women being in an intimate relationship with each other isn't what this story is about. This child was nearly beaten to death by his own mother. These women are criminals and should face the consequences.

Deflection noted...
You focus more on his "nuts" than the two strokes he had. I'm sure more than his genitals were abused. He probably suffered cranial damage too. But that doesn't appeal to your nut jokes.
I would say getting kicked in the nuts over and over again had a lot to do with the strokes?? Hes probably mentally damaged for life… that being kicked in the nuts over and over again by his lesbian parents trying to explain that I guess…

It's all about political correctness and the appeasement of it...
NO, this story is nOT about political correctness. What it's about is child abuse. The fact that you and other anti-gay bigots want to make the story about lesbians being unfit parents in general is a lie.

Deflection noted...
I would say getting kicked in the nuts over and over again had a lot to do with the strokes?? Hes probably mentally damaged for life… that being kicked in the nuts over and over again by his lesbian parents trying to explain that I guess…
How many times do you have to say "kicked in the nuts". That's not the most important detail of this story. This child was beaten within an inch of his life. That has nothing to do with his parents being female.

Forum List

Back