Midwest Lesbians Beat Son With Hammer & Kicked His Groin Until He Suffered Two Strokes

This thread is not about "political correctness". It's about child abuse and it's about a mentally ill woman with a abnormal fixation on LGBT.
Let's be blunt why would two lesbians want to raise some boy? …

For the same reason my wife and I want to raise our child?

For the same reason that Dolores and Bob Hope wanted to adopt and raise 4 children?

Why would anyone laugh at the abuse that this boy suffered?
It's not about the boys suffering, it's the environment he's living in... Unstable to say the least. To blame is the parents choice of lifestyle more likely, there are exceptions but not very many. LOL
What is unstable of their lifestyle? They personally are evil and did evil things to that boy....but what about their lifestyle was unstable?
Kicking a kid in the nuts multiple times for starters…
Yes...that is child abuse. No one is denying that. But you want to submit that kicking someone in the nuts is a "lifestyle"?

This child was repeatedly tortured. These two women are psychopathic criminals. The main point of the story IS NOT that they happen to be lesbian.

Deflection noted...
Deflection noted is right. It's what you've done in your EVERY post in this thread, whereas I keep trying to bring you back to the topic of child abuse. YOU deflect and want to make it about sexual preference.
No, not really. It's about the choices this couple makes affects everything else in their life, including this kid who got kicked in the nuts.
You focus more on his "nuts" than the two strokes he had. I'm sure more than his genitals were abused. He probably suffered cranial damage too. But that doesn't appeal to your nut jokes.
I would say getting kicked in the nuts over and over again had a lot to do with the strokes?? Hes probably mentally damaged for life… that being kicked in the nuts over and over again by his lesbian parents trying to explain that I guess…
How many times do you have to say "kicked in the nuts". That's not the most important detail of this story. This child was beaten within an inch of his life. That has nothing to do with his parents being female.
I'm beginning to think that he's getting some kind of titillation from saying it again and again.

No, not really. Let's be blunt why would two lesbians want to raise some boy? That alone has to be questioned, or is it too politically incorrect to do such a thing??

I find most progressives are disingenuous in their intentions…
Why would any couple want to raise some boy? What is it you have against boys? Shouldn't they be raised?
In this case lesbians seem to be the wrong match, Due to their behavior toward the boy… I think he will have identity crisis in future years.
Why would he have an identity crisis? What is it you have to tell us?
This lesbian couple for starters, who supposedly loved him, kicking him in the nuts over and over again, the people who let them have this kid, The appeasers going to bat for this couple's lifestyle choice...
Everything about the story is fucked up
The fact of the women being in an intimate relationship with each other isn't what this story is about. This child was nearly beaten to death by his own mother. These women are criminals and should face the consequences.
You're missing the forest through the trees again, its everything about this couple that's off, obviously. Then who let this couple have this kid in their possession, so to speak? I would say there should be more scrutiny on these one off cases of parenting…
To hell with political correctness… Too bad this kid had to pay For it.

This child was repeatedly tortured. These two women are psychopathic criminals. The main point of the story IS NOT that they happen to be lesbian.
I would say it's a very large part of it, are these lesbians fit to raise a little boy obviously not. Who thought thought they were fit??
Why not be a bit on the safe side in the future

Deflection noted is right. It's what you've done in your EVERY post in this thread, whereas I keep trying to bring you back to the topic of child abuse. YOU deflect and want to make it about sexual preference.
No, not really. It's about the choices this couple makes affects everything else in their life, including this kid who got kicked in the nuts.
You focus more on his "nuts" than the two strokes he had. I'm sure more than his genitals were abused. He probably suffered cranial damage too. But that doesn't appeal to your nut jokes.
I would say getting kicked in the nuts over and over again had a lot to do with the strokes?? Hes probably mentally damaged for life… that being kicked in the nuts over and over again by his lesbian parents trying to explain that I guess…
How many times do you have to say "kicked in the nuts". That's not the most important detail of this story. This child was beaten within an inch of his life. That has nothing to do with his parents being female.
I'm beginning to think that he's getting some kind of titillation from saying it again and again.
Well to be honest it's the part that sticks out the most, no pun intended. But in all seriousness it's lesbians kicking a kid in the nuts over and over again, Who happens to be their adopted kid. You really think that should be ignored, that detail? Like I said political correctness is fucking this country over…

Why would any couple want to raise some boy? What is it you have against boys? Shouldn't they be raised?
In this case lesbians seem to be the wrong match, Due to their behavior toward the boy… I think he will have identity crisis in future years.
This lesbian couple for starters, who supposedly loved him, kicking him in the nuts over and over again, the people who let them have this kid, The appeasers going to bat for this couple's lifestyle choice...
The fact of the women being in an intimate relationship with each other isn't what this story is about. This child was nearly beaten to death by his own mother. These women are criminals and should face the consequences.
You're missing the forest through the trees again, its everything about this couple that's off, obviously. Then who let this couple have this kid in their possession, so to speak? I would say there should be more scrutiny on these one off cases of parenting…
i'm losing my patience with you. PLenty of LGBT parents are excellent parents. YOU are off the mark and I'm done wasting my time trying to talk sense to you.

Here is another gem from Silhouette showing her concern for sexually abused children:

So the menstruating (typically more sexually aggressive for that age group) girls and Josh Duggar (of the same age group) were playing doctor in Jr. High and because of an LGBT mole who somehow got ahold of Josh Duggar's juvenile police record (lawsuit anyone?), the entire family is destroyed morally and financially from a calculated smear campaign aimed to alienate millions of Americans from traditional family advocates and Christianity itself (by association)?

Fuckinjg bigots. I try to have patience and then I have to surrender to the limits of my patience.

i'm losing my patience with you. PLenty of LGBT parents are excellent parents. YOU are off the mark and I'm done wasting my time trying to talk sense to you.
Go hide then...

Fuckinjg bigots. I try to have patience and then I have to surrender to the limits of my patience.
There should be better standards for parenting then, some kid had to pay for it in the worst possible way...

Go hide then...

you first

sooner or later people are going to have to face the fact that the homosexual threat to society is a female one.

Sooner or later bigots will be treated like the social lepers that they are.
Some cannot handle the part of the female population that doesn't need men or their...er....tools. There is real fear in some male quarters...some secret fear that they and their...ahem...tools are not the whole world to women.
I think that its the opposite. I think that women who reject the tools can't handle the rest of the female population hahaha

Regarding the OP.

lesbianism occurs throught female aggression.

When men like a woman they will fight over her. When women like a man they will attack the man. This devalues the object of desire, the man, in the eyes of the competition, the other women.

some very aggressive women get confused and turn dry humper.

And men who are unable to attract a woman accuse her of being a lesbian.
My observations on gender and sexuality are accurate.

If you'd stop thinking about your dick you could learn from me. Your OP is way off.

sooner or later people are going to have to face the fact that the homosexual threat to society is a female one.

Are you seriously pulling the politically correct card after your bigoted OP?

Don't include me in your cowardly back pedalling.

Men think they are so important to lesbians that lesbians "hate" them and ALL males no matter how young. That's not what's happened here. These two women are abusive parents. They are criminals and should be prosecuted for their crimes.

The fact that they happen to be lesbians is irrelevant, except in the minds of LGBT haters and bigots.

an ex lesbian transman said to me the other day in real life: There are 3 kinds of lesbians. Real ones, Women who've had bad experiences and women who are too ugly to get a bloke.

His words. Not mine.

my words: what do you get when you pump testosterone into a person with xx chromosomes?

an aggressive, abusive, bitchy, nasty, lazy, lying and boring man who can't take rejection of his sexual advances.

oh and did I mention BORING.

Men think they are so important to lesbians that lesbians "hate" them and ALL males no matter how young. That's not what's happened here. These two women are abusive parents. They are criminals and should be prosecuted for their crimes.

The fact that they happen to be lesbians is irrelevant, except in the minds of LGBT haters and bigots.

an ex lesbian transman said to me the other day in real life: There are 3 kinds of lesbians. Real ones, Women who've had bad experiences and women who are too ugly to get a bloke.

His words. Not mine.

my words: what do you get when you pump testosterone into a person with xx chromosomes?

an aggressive, abusive, bitchy, nasty, lazy, lying and boring man who can't take rejection of his sexual advances.

oh and did I mention BORING.
What does that have to do with the OP?

Bigots will always be the majority and I am not one.

I'm just sick and tired of seeing a particular group of people destroy the western hemisphere and the lifes of the people in it. And I'm not talking about heebs.

Forum List

Back