🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Migrant crisis: The long walk out of Hungary

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Some pictures of these refugees. It's a shame that there has to be conflicts so that people could stay in their own country. I doubt that even if the conflict ended, many of these people would consider leaving the West. They want to enjoy what the West offers people like them.

Migrant crisis: The long walk out of Hungary - BBC News

Some pictures of these refugees. It's a shame that there has to be conflicts so that people could stay in their own country. I doubt that even if the conflict ended, many of these people would consider leaving the West. They want to enjoy what the West offers people like them.

---
Kudos to European countries who are tolerant with the less fortunate migrants. Indeed, the migrants want a better life like we all do, but politics at their home country made it unbearable.

I think it's a desperate move to abandon one's home and seek a better lifestyle in another country/culture that has a different language.

ISIS threatens to send 500,000 migrants to Europe as a 'psychological weapon' (shortened)

Daily Mail (UK) ^ | Feb 18, 2015 | Hannah Roberts
(Feb 18, 2015) ISIS has threatened to flood Europe with half a million migrants from Libya in a 'psychological' attack against the West, it was claimed today. Transcripts of telephone intercepts published in Italy claim to provide evidence that ISIS is threatening to send 500,000 migrants simultaneously out to sea in hundreds of boats in a 'psychological weapon' against Europe if there is military intervention against them in Libya. Many would be at risk of drowning with rescue services unable to cope. But authorities fear that if numbers on this scale arrived, European cities could witness riots.

1441587921798.jpg

---
Kudos to European countries who are tolerant with the less fortunate migrants. Indeed, the migrants want a better life like we all do, but politics at their home country made it unbearable.

I think it's a desperate move to abandon one's home and seek a better lifestyle in another country/culture that has a different language.

Look at the great migration from Europe at the end of the nineteenth century. All these people came to the new world and learned how to assimilate to fit in. Actually, putting aside these current refugees for a moment, many people came to the U.S. in recent times from foreign countries because they felt they would have better business opportunities.

Forum List

Back