miguel alejandro santana vidrialesan immigrate from mexico

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
He wants to join al-Qaeda and the Taliban to kill Americans. This is what obama is giving the American people.

Four California men have been charged in an alleged plan to join al-Qaeda and the Taliban in Afghanistan to wage war against Americans overseas, according to federal court documents.

The suspects -- Sohiel Omar Kabir, a naturalized U.S. citizen from Afghanistan; Ralph Deleon, a permanent U.S. resident from the Philippines; Miguel Alejandro Santana Vidriales, a permanent U.S. resident from Mexico; and Arifeen David Gojali of Riverside, Calif. -- were all charged with conspiring to provide material support to terrorists in court documents unsealed late Monday night.

According to the court documents, Kabir, 34, allegedly began his recruitment of Deleon, 23, and Vidriales, 21, in 2010 by introducing them to the radical teachings of now-deceased al-Qaeda leader Anwar Al-Awlaki.

FBI arrests four California men in alleged terror plot

Amnesty Amnesty Amnesty Amnesty Amnesty Amnesty Amnesty Amnesty

But we don't need any border security..

And those coming across the border.. They are all just good people looking to improve their lives.

We're just a bunch of racists for wanting background checks and such on immigrants.

But we don't need any border security..

And those coming across the border.. They are all just good people looking to improve their lives.

We're just a bunch of racists for wanting background checks and such on immigrants.
Thing with this guy homeland security allowed him to enter the country in 2010 not sure if the media is going to allow that information out.

I may as well confess. I want border security because I am prejudiced against the type of men in the OP. I am completely intolerant of their beliefs and don't want to share the same earth as they do, let alone the same country. One can only wonder how many more like them are here, or may be here tomorrow.

With all the talk of amnesty, are there going to be any background checks? Are those demanding amnesty able to speak our language? We put legal immigrants through quite a bit and do what we can to ensure that they truly want to be Americans. We should expect even more from those who have cheated their way here.

And they've been spewing that bullshit number 11 million for a DECADE!

There are over 30 million illegals ALREADY here, and the renewed flood for amnesty has only just begun.

Anyone notice they call them California men as if they are Americans and not what they are immigrates

And they've been spewing that bullshit number 11 million for a DECADE!

There are over 30 million illegals ALREADY here, and the renewed flood for amnesty has only just begun.

And that number doesn't include the millions and millions of children they all had after they sneaked in. Many of the anchor babies don't speak a work of English and yet they send them off to school and figure the teachers can deal with them.

The first step, IMHO, of getting rid of illegals is taking their jobs away from them.

Require all business to run every employee through E-Verify within 90 of today.

All employees. Not just new hires. ALL employees.

If the SSAN doesn't check out, they have 90 days to get it straightened out or be out of a job if they are already employed. If they are not already employed, they can not be hired.

Any company found in violation, they are fined $10k per illegal and lose their Government Contracts for 10 years.

This would cause the jobs to dry up and not cost the Government more than it takes to keep E-Verify up and accurate.

Border security will cost, but it needs to be done.

Anyone notice they call them California men as if they are Americans and not what they are immigrates

What is more astonishing is the reference to anyone as a "permanent resident" opposed to "citizen."

Not that USA today cannot use the term "citizen:" They call the Afghan a naturalized US citizen

If I become a "permanent resident" then do I need to pay income tax?

:eusa_hand:

I'd be happy to give up my voting right as a US Citizen (which is as useful as a third nipple), to be a permanent resident and earn income tax-free.

What is more astonishing is the reference to anyone as a "permanent resident" opposed to "citizen."

Not that USA today cannot use the term "citizen:" They call the Afghan a naturalized US citizen

I'd be happy to give up my voting right as a US Citizen (which is as useful as a third nipple), to be a permanent resident and earn income tax-free.

Yep

He wants to join al-Qaeda and the Taliban to kill Americans. This is what obama is giving the American people.

Four California men have been charged in an alleged plan to join al-Qaeda and the Taliban in Afghanistan to wage war against Americans overseas, according to federal court documents.

The suspects -- Sohiel Omar Kabir, a naturalized U.S. citizen from Afghanistan; Ralph Deleon, a permanent U.S. resident from the Philippines; Miguel Alejandro Santana Vidriales, a permanent U.S. resident from Mexico; and Arifeen David Gojali of Riverside, Calif. -- were all charged with conspiring to provide material support to terrorists in court documents unsealed late Monday night.

According to the court documents, Kabir, 34, allegedly began his recruitment of Deleon, 23, and Vidriales, 21, in 2010 by introducing them to the radical teachings of now-deceased al-Qaeda leader Anwar Al-Awlaki.

I guess this is where I point out that NONE of those guys need AMNESTY as they're all in this nation legally.

Permanent residents have to pay taxes on any money they earned here. If they don't have social security numbers, they have a taxpayer identification number, just like a corporation.

I guess this is where I point out that NONE of those guys need AMNESTY as they're all in this nation legally.

They were given a pass by OBAMA'S homeland security. This is what the piec e of shit in the white house wants.
He doesn't give a fuck about this country. But amnesty will bring even more. Vidriales came here in 2010

Last edited:
So democrats what does votes mean to you know compared to the security of this country?
obama has sold America out =with his immigration policy.

Forum List

Back