🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mika Brzezinski Admits Media’s Job Is To Control Exactly What People Think

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
No one on the panel disagreed, yet a couple could be heard agreeing with Mika.
So who on here agrees with Mika’s statement and the media’s goal?
It seems the left keeps getting caught on what the intent of the media is. Already know the left is so caught that they will deny the thread is accurate.

It seems the left keeps getting caught on what the intent of the media is. Already know the left is so caught that they will deny the thread is accurate.

My first question is always WHY do our overlords care so much about what we sheep peon masses think? Do they really fear us or is it all one monolithic game of Simon fucking says?

You're mis-quoting her.

You mean our media is nothing more than pure propaganda.

They do a crap poor job of it though don't they? Because no one trust them.

I did watch it.

The quote in the OP is not what she said. That being stated...stating "that's our job" is rather idiotic.
Brzezinski.jpg

What she said was not the quote in the OP. It just wasn't.
Where did I quote anything? I summarized what she said. She stated that she was worried if Musk bought twitter, he could control what people thought and that was their job. I could see why you are upset. She admitted what many have thought.

Forum List

Back