Mike Huckabee: Obama Shouldn't Let Daughters Listen To Beyonce's 'Mental Poison'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee has accused President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle of parenting by double-standard, in an interview published Tuesday, saying they shelter their daughters from some things but allow them to listen to the music of Beyoncé.

While promoting his new book, Huckabee told People magazine, "I don't understand how on one hand they can be such doting parents and so careful about the intake of everything — how much broccoli they eat and where they go to school ... and yet they don't see anything that might not be suitable" in the lyrics and a Beyoncé choreography "best left for the privacy of her bedroom."

Huckabee described the Grammy Award-winning Beyoncé in his book as "mental poison."

More: Mike Huckabee: Obama Shouldn't Let Daughters Listen To Beyonce's 'Mental Poison'

Holy shit, just imagine a President Huckabee. Gives me the willies. I'm not a Beyonce fan, but Huckabee is bonkers.

Got to get then name in the papers again eh Mike? Maybe he should go play with that paragon of virtue Ted "fuck 'em young" Nugent again.

Slimy Huckster is good buds with a draft dodging, pedo poacher and has the nerve to criticize President Obama's raising of his girls?

So much for family being off limits.

This coming summer will definitely be a fun one! Lunatics like Huckabee will be serving up red meat for his knuckle dragging supporters to lap up eagerly. With any luck, the King of the Droogs, Li'l Ricky Santorum will entertain another run. His Puritanical outlook makes Billy Graham look like Larry Flynt. Toss in a few other 9-9-9 type simpletons and the Rabid Right here will be busy until the summer of 2016 defending gaffes and equivocating witchcraft and explaining the sweeping idiocy of their favorite candidates.

But, ultimately, all those loony Right Wingers drop out. Their torches throw a lot of heat, but no light. They let the crazy burn out just as the campaign war chest empties out.

DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee has accused President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle of parenting by double-standard, in an interview published Tuesday, saying they shelter their daughters from some things but allow them to listen to the music of Beyoncé.

While promoting his new book, Huckabee told People magazine, "I don't understand how on one hand they can be such doting parents and so careful about the intake of everything — how much broccoli they eat and where they go to school ... and yet they don't see anything that might not be suitable" in the lyrics and a Beyoncé choreography "best left for the privacy of her bedroom."

Huckabee described the Grammy Award-winning Beyoncé in his book as "mental poison."

More: Mike Huckabee: Obama Shouldn't Let Daughters Listen To Beyonce's 'Mental Poison'

Holy shit, just imagine a President Huckabee. Gives me the willies. I'm not a Beyonce fan, but Huckabee is bonkers.

Yepp. He's planning to run for President.

This coming summer will definitely be a fun one! Lunatics like Huckabee will be serving up red meat for his knuckle dragging supporters to lap up eagerly. With any luck, the King of the Droogs, Li'l Ricky Santorum will entertain another run. His Puritanical outlook makes Billy Graham look like Larry Flynt. Toss in a few other 9-9-9 type simpletons and the Rabid Right here will be busy until the summer of 2016 defending gaffes and equivocating witchcraft and explaining the sweeping idiocy of their favorite candidates.

But, ultimately, all those loony Right Wingers drop out. Their torches throw a lot of heat, but no light. They let the crazy burn out just as the campaign war chest empties out.

Maybe Santorum can rail on the "blahs" again....

Gosh, what parent wouldn't want their young, impressionable daughters to listen to this? It'll teach them how to treat their boyfriends, don't ya know? Wouldn't want the girls growing up to be prudes, would we? What on earth is Huckabee talking about?

I do hope the girls understand what transpired between Clinton and Monica Lewinsky so they understand this part fully- "Yeah, he's so horny he wants to fuck/ He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse/ He Monica Lewinsky-ed all on my gown/ Oh Daddy, Daddy, he didn't bring the towel"

The following posters think these lyrics are suitable for young girls. I have trouble understanding why and hope one of you will explain why these are acceptable.

NYcarbineer, Lakhota, PaintMyHouse, Luddly_Neddite, Moonglow, JakeStarkey, Nosmo_King

From the funky disco throwback "Blow":

1. "I kiss you and you lick your lips/ You like it wet and so do I/ I know you never waste a drip/ I wonder how it feels sometimes"

2. "Can you lick my Skittles, it's the sweetest in the middle/ Pink is the flavor, solve the riddle"

3. "I can't wait till I get home so you can turn that cherry out/ I want you to turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out"

4. "Don't slip off when it drip off on top of you"

5. "Gimme that daddy-long stroke"

From the shimmery, sexy Jay Z duet "Drunk in Love":

6. "I get filthy with that liquor, give it to me"

7. "Why can't I keep my fingers off it, baby, I want you"

8. "We woke up in the kitchen saying 'How the hell did this sh-t happen?'"

9. "I fill the tub up halfway then I ride it with my surfboard, surfboard/ Grinding on that wood, grinding, grinding on that wood"

10. "We sex again in the morning, your breastses are my breakfast." (Note: This one belongs to Jay Z. Cover your ears, Blue Ivy.)

More: Beyonce's Surprise Album: A Track-by-Track Breakdown

From the sexed-up midtempo banger "No Angel":

11. "First both of my legs go back on your head, and whatever you want, yeah baby, I'm bad"

From the club jam "Partition":

12. "Driver roll up the partition, please/ I don't need you seeing 'Yonce on her knees"

13. "Now my mascara running, red lipstick smudged/ Yeah, he's so horny he wants to f---/ He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse/ He Monica Lewinsky-ed all on my gown/ Oh Daddy, Daddy, he didn't bring the towel/ Oh baby, baby, we better slow it down"

14. "Over there I swear I saw them cameras flash/ Hand prints and footprints on my glass/ Hand prints and good grips on my ass"

15. "Private show with the music blasting/ He like to call me 'Peaches' when we get this nasty"

From the hot-and-heavy ballad "Jealous":

16. "I'm in my penthouse half-naked/ I cooked this meal for you naked"

And the D'Angelo-inspired "Rocket":

17. "Let me sit this ass on you"

18. "You rock hard/ I rock steady"

19. "Rocket 'til water falls, bathe in these waterfalls"

20. "Baby, I know you can feel it pulse, deep in my waterfall"

- See more at: http://www.fuse.tv/2013/12/beyonce-new-album-raunchy-sexy-lyrics#sthash.VLe0gA01.dpuf

The 20 Raunchiest Lyrics on Beyonce s New Album - Music News - Fuse

Last edited:
Regarding these Beyoncé lyrics, my problem is that they are technically incorrect.

They go like this:

"Yeah, he's so horny he wants to fuck/ He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse/ He Monica Lewinsky-ed all on my gown/ Oh Daddy, Daddy, he didn't bring the towel"

Shouldn't she say:

"He Bill Clinton-ed all on my gown?" I mean, he is responsible for the, um, mess.

I wonder if Obama's girls got this CD in their Christmas stocking. I bet Hillary even bought it for Chelsea because it's good stuff. How old are Obama's daughters? Certainly old enough to handle all the above songs since it's not mental poison and something you should let young girls listen to.

Hey, lefties, I am waiting for you to defend these lyrics for young girls' enjoyment. Explain why you think Huckabee would take issue with children hearing these lyrics. Waiting............

NYcarbineer, Lakhota, PaintMyHouse, Luddly_Neddite, Moonglow, JakeStarkey, Nosmo_King

Last edited:
Better hearing about lovely, enjoyable sex than being arrested for vandalism:

Lyrics for Before He Cheats By Carrie Underwood
  • Right now, he's probably slow dancing
    With a bleached-blond tramp
    And she's probably getting frisky
    Right now, he's probably buying
    Her some fruity little drink
    'Cause she can't shoot whiskey
  • Right now, he's probably up behind her
    With a pool-stick
    Showing her how to shoot a combo
    And he don't know
  • [Chorus]
    I dug my key into the side
    Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive
    Carved my name into his leather seats
    I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights
    I slashed a hole in all four tires
    Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
  • Right now, she's probably up singing some
    White-trash version of Shania karaoke
    Right now, she's probably saying "I'm drunk"
    And he's a-thinking that he's gonna get lucky
  • Right now, he's probably
    Dabbing on three dollars
    Worth of that bathroom Polo
    Oh, and he don't know
  • That I dug my key into the side
  • I might have saved a little trouble for the next girl
    'Cause the next time that he cheats
    Oh, you know it won't be on me!
    No, not on me
  • 'Cause I dug my key into the side
  • Oh, maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    Oh, before he cheats
    Oh
Carving her NAME? Nice to make it easy for the cops.

Regards from Rosie

this is the type of garbage you get off hufferpufferpost. Oh and CNN posted that you also get a virus from going there.

so, shun shun shun it. don't support it

Forum List

Back