Mike Johnson warned the US was going down a 'dark and depraved' path

They keep getting crazier and crazier. The republicans are totally insane.
yeh, they are equally as crazy as those baby butchering dimrats, for sure. The Rs are just as bad as the elite Ds who let total strangers swarm our borders, take jobs from Americans and that's just the less nefarious among them. The worst ones are robbing, raping and killing but oh well

some will vote D

and that is all that matters!

:mad:

Newsom and Biden tried to hide the cutting edge of Progressive culture in San Fransico from XI this week.
He supposedly set aside millions to help the homeless. But do we see something like what Seattle did? I heard that that city set up miniature houses for the homeless. No one is saying they should be FREE, and I am not sure they are in Seattle, but good grief, people need to be taken off the street. Drug addiction should be seen as the mental illness it is, but we don't have a lot of mental institutions around anymore.

And just when was THAT?

We were a "moral Country"? Thanks for the laugh!
I guess you don't have a problem with butchering helpless children in the womb,something legalized after 1973 Roe decision

so yeh.... guess I'll just mosey along since I don't like talking to Neanderthals

I guess you don't have a problem with butchering helpless children in the womb,something legalized after 1973 Roe decision

so yeh.... guess I'll just mosey along since I don't like talking to Neanderthals
Think abortions weren' t prrformed before '73, you moron? Well they were, by Neanderthals. You hypocrits make me laugh. You're the same crowd who rants & raves about abortion but is against sex education in schools which helps to prevent unwanted pregnancies & were also against government funded contraceptives made available to people who couldn't afford them.

Beat it.

Think abortions weren' t prrformed before '73, you moron? Well they were, by Neanderthals. You hypocrits make me laugh. You're the same crowd who rants & raves about abortion but is against sex education in schools which helps to prevent unwanted pregnancies & were also against government funded contraceptives made available to people who couldn't afford them.

Beat it.

OMG

the word Neanderthal was far more apropos than I thought.

MORON! I was talking about LEGALIZED abortion and you know it.

I'm outa here. Ignore looks lovely

Oh wait, first I have to live up to my Christian values and warn you that you are on your way to Hell

Jesus said FEW make it, so go ahead and accuse me of "judging".... couldn't care less. A lot of truths can be termed "judgmental" if one chooses to do so :rolleyes:

when "they" come for you, you will wish we had a Christian, life-respecting country
I'm not worried about "them", I am a Christian and know that your brand of Christianity is not only dangerous to me but to every American citizen who's rights you would freely take away for your quest to institute a theocracy based on your warped white evangelical disrespect to the word of God.

OMG

the word Neanderthal was far more apropos than I thought.

MORON! I was talking about LEGALIZED abortion and you know it.

I'm outa here. Ignore looks lovely

Oh wait, first I have to live up to my Christian values and warn you that you are on your way to Hell

Jesus said FEW make it, so go ahead and accuse me of "judging".... couldn't care less. A lot of truths can be termed "judgmental" if one chooses to do so :rolleyes:

Imagine St. Michael the Archangel, just not wanting to be judgmental because his homies might cancel him for it.

I'm not worried about "them", I am a Christian and know that your brand of Christianity is not only dangerous to me but to every American citizen who's rights you would freely take away for your quest to institute a theocracy based on your warped white evangelical disrespect to the word of God.

Yeah, right!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You're about as Christian as my left ass cheek.

Go kill a baby.

when "they" come for you, you will wish we had a Christian, life-respecting country
A religious yahoo loves nothing better than being persecuted. Makes em feel more Christian, I guess, even if it's just in their imagination.

Yeah, right!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You're about as Christian as my left ass cheek.

Go kill a baby.

Thanks...you proved my point exactly. Only your Christianity matters and would be a weapon to punish others that you don't agree with.

Stop trying to do God's job, he didn't put you in charge of the seat of Judgement.

No need to question whether you are a Christian...that's beneath me.

Thanks...you proved my point exactly. Only your Christianity matters and would be a weapon to punish others that you don't agree with.

Stop trying to do God's job, he didn't put you in charge of the seat of Judgement.

No need to question whether you are a Christian...that's beneath me.

:blahblah:

1701734325520.png

Mike Johnson is right, it's time to get the old America back. It's time we embraced morality again. This is indeed a battle of good versus evil.

---The now-House speaker called US culture "dark and depraved" on a World Prayer Network call.---

By "morality," you mean a sexual abuser and serial adulterer who cheated on every wife he had?

Forum List

Back