Mike Johnson warned the US was going down a 'dark and depraved' path

I am spiritual , not religious in any way. My Creator never needed or wanted my servitude.
Satan was spiritual not religious
As to the STUPID second statement, it assumes the very revelation you deny happened.
Because you could not know that and if God is free and not determined you can't deduce it.

But you are not very sharp.

Satan was spiritual not religious
As to the STUPID second statement, it assumes the very revelation you deny happened.
Because you could not know that and if God is free and not determined you can't deduce it.

But you are not very sharp.
I don't believe in a made-up religious god ( s) like the majority on this planet do so I'm already ahead of the game. Nothing so ignorant as those who believe in things other people made up.

Not a problem , trump is out of the White House and looks like he's headed to prison where he belongs.
s-l400.jpg

---Johnson quotes George Washington and John Adams, saying the first two presidents and other founders “told us that if we didn’t maintain those 18th-century values, that the republic would not stand, and this is the condition we find ourselves in today”.---

---Johnson quotes George Washington and John Adams, saying the first two presidents and other founders “told us that if we didn’t maintain those 18th-century values, that the republic would not stand, and this is the condition we find ourselves in today”.---

Specifically, which 18th century values? Strict social strata that one does not cross? Ownership of other humans? Women, for the most part, relegated to 2nd class citizens?

Just exactly what "18th century values" were not maintained?

Unfortunately the " old "moral ideas were very prejudiced against certain groups in society thus they served the whole society poorly.

Last edited:
The concept of things celestial filtered through and only assuming terrestrial constructs escape most Stann

~S~
At least I don't believe in a made up god that happens to have human weaknesses. Just think how ironic that is. Actually THINK , if that's possible

Forum List

Back