Mike Lee Mocks Green New Deal

The doctored video isn't funny. Tell us more about Mike Lee wanting more babies to combat climate change.
Why would he want to combat a made up problem?
According to Gore, we're past the point of No Return.....grab you some whiskey and party until you can't....

The doctored video isn't funny. Tell us more about Mike Lee wanting more babies to combat climate change.
I sure hope all redskins are not as absurd as you. Why didn't any Native American tribe have a word for wheel anyway?

Did Native Americans in the North write anything?

What? Cave paintings really not the same. Then again, maybe.

How many pairs of Levi's jeans do you personally own?

But....but....I thought the Green New Deal magically gave trains the ability to cross oceans, so we could dispense with flying.

But....but....I thought the Green New Deal magically gave trains the ability to cross oceans, so we could dispense with flying.

Maybe you should have some serious concerns as to why you "thought" that.

SHE SAID IT in her GND, you stupid, lying injun. She wanted all air travel to cease before 2030, when the human race is going to die from "global warming." Now leave me alone and go crawl back into your bottle, you're almost as much of a failed race as the black crybabies.

Listen up man, if you saw the video you can clearly see that Aquaman is taking care of all that! Alexander the great-ocasserole- corkinthebutt is on the case!

Listen up man, if you saw the video you can clearly see that Aquaman is taking care of all that! Alexander the great-ocasserole- corkinthebutt is on the case!

Of course, lol, because of Ocassional-Cortex's magical powers, 1000000-ton trains have the ability to cross oceans! So a multi-trillion-dollar international industry like commercial air travel will MAGICALLY go extinct within 12 years when we will die in searing, agonized hell from this mysterious, mystical "climate change" bogeyman! It all makes so much sense now (because I just took several coughing bong-hits of moist, sticky weed)! And it's so cheap and easy to de-construct every house & building in America and rebuild it to make it more "environmentally friendly." Even if it costs more money than even exists on this fucking planet!

Maybe you should have some serious concerns as to why you "thought" that.
We all know that there is going to be a transition to more renewable or cleaner energy options. Gasoline and heating homes fluctuate as it is. But when progs play god those prices spike. Gasoline went to near 5 dollars a gallon in the early years of Obama with his primitive cleaner energy options. I want clean energy. I want pristine areas. We are not there yet. And impoverishing people is not going to be a good thing.

Forum List

Back