Mike Lee Mocks Green New Deal

Since the third world is out populating us doesn't it make sense to encourage Americans to have more kids?

We are in a war of attrition here
well, not if you are logical. we do not live in the 18th century where the number of soldiers you had meant everything. or the 19th. or even most of the 20th. having a huge population, unless you also have huge natural resources, is a negative, not a plus, for any country, both economically and militarily, since it takes huge sums of dough to even be more powerful than Russia or Saudi Arabia. all the wars from now on have nothing to do with how many soldiers you have, or how much territory you control, or how many land-based or even ocean-based "targets" you have....with our air superiority, our precision bombing superiority, our drone and other technological superiority, our satellite surveillance superiority- holding territory means nothing if we decide to destroy it. having a bunch of tanks means nothing if we decide to destroy them. having destroyers and other floating targets mean nothing...nothing can stand up to our air and missile superiority. having too many people and not enough resources is what broke up the Soviet Union...in times of the cold war, it was important to have satellite countries to act as buffers between the USSR and NATO and the west..their cheap labor helped the economy, they made up a large standing army, and basically protected the mother country...but as the Cold War waned, and the Russian economy based on their one export, oil, began to crumble, these satellite countries and their added numbers of mouths to feed, were too much for the weak communist, lack of resources, Russia economy to maintain.

Not soldiers.

America as we know and love it will disappear in wave after of immigration. As Americans are having fewer and fewer children, foreign born immigrants will make up the difference and then some.

People will not assimilate as they have in the past but rather will impose their cultures over the dying culture of America.

wow!! read storm trooper, much? what a nazi point of view!! our culture, our precious national culture!! which culture is that- San Francisco or Branson, Missouri? Lufkin, Texas or Seattle? NYC or Billings, Montana? Boston or San Antonio? Los Angeles or Nashville? Detroit or Bangor, Maine? ever heard of E Pluribus Unum, much? out of many one. we are a blend of all cultures, that is why we are almost always considered the greatest country on Earth by so many, why English is the "international language," why american culture has for the last century or so led the way around the world- we are everybody!! we like it that way!! or we used to, until white nationalism and racism in general became more accepted, especially by the GOP and by right wing media getting rich off pandering to the worst instincts in people.

It's true

What do you think will happen when foreigners who don't assimilate outnumber native born Americans?
what do you think will happen if martians land and outnumber us? we are americans. we are all human beings. just because you are a white american and i am doesn't mean we are any more compatible politically or socially as we might be with blacks or muslims or asians or latinos...quit being so racist and biased. we are basically the same, with more in common than not. this country is made up of all countries, all races and all religions and we used to be proud of it...now, racism and false nationalism is trying to divide us when there is no real need to do so.

Why do you assume I am White?

I happen to be biracial

If a man can be emasculated by a woman working alongside him, making the same money for the same work, then he was not much of a man, or a human being, to begin with. all that crap you just spewed sounds like you are the one out of your mind on crank. Just because people are different does not mean they want to kill us!! or if they took over England or whatever preposterous shit you are spewing, they would be able to even if they wanted to. we all know, at least those of us who have read any medical and biological anthropomorphical reports on human beings and race, that human beings are really all one race. that the most any two humans can be different is 1%. same thing for religions...they are basically the same- the older testaments and versions call for killing adulterers and gays and non-believers, and the newer versions and those that are believed by most of the followers are more about tolerance and love of everyone, even those who are different.
I be buying Asian made products and always will.
you mean like Robert Kraft?

Eat it, loser!

View attachment 252513
how old are you, little feller? being proud because a football team has won football championships? what the hell did you have to do with it?

A ton. I sit there and cheer them on. Without my cheers they may not win. At least that is what I tell myself. And I am old enough to know how to use capital letters and that you're a little bit off.
hmm...you get off on a team you like being great and think that is a big deal, and you have trouble with people not using capital letters enough....is that about right? and you claim i am a little bit off?

As the answer to climate change.(???)

GOP Pence-like Goon Mike Lee of Utah says the answer to climate change is, hold on to your hats, more American babies. Not just any babies, but American babies. Because the more babies we produce, the more likely one of them will discover a way to end climate change (????) As quoted here-

So what’s the best way to combat climate change? “Babies,” Lee declared.
“The solution to climate change won’t be found in political posturing or virtue signaling,” he said. “It won’t be found in the federal government at all. You know where the solution can be found? ... In churches, in wedding chapels, in maternity wards across the country and around the world.”
Climate change is an engineering problem ― not social engineering but the real kind. It’s a challenge of creativity, ingenuity and most of all, technological innovation. And problems of human imagination are not solved by more laws; they’re solved by more humans.
More babies will mean forward-looking adults, the sort we need to tackle long-term large-scale problems. American babies, in particular, are likely going to be wealthier, better educated and more conservation-minded than children raised in still industrializing countries.
Children are a mark of the kind of personal, communal and societal optimism that is the true prerequisite for meeting national and global challenges together. The courage needed to solve climate change is nothing compared with the courage needed to start a family. (yeah, it takes a lot of courage to have unprotected sex)
The true heroes of this story aren’t politicians and they aren’t social media activists ― they’re moms and dads and the little boys and girls that they are at this very moment putting down for naps or helping with their homework, building treehouses and teaching them how to tie their shoes." (?????)
We shouldn't be worrying about the climate. By the time of these babies becomes 12 years old. It will be the end of the world. And so parents shouldn't kill their kids since they only has a few days left on this earth. Just live life to the fullest. And so don't worry.

well, not if you are logical. we do not live in the 18th century where the number of soldiers you had meant everything. or the 19th. or even most of the 20th. having a huge population, unless you also have huge natural resources, is a negative, not a plus, for any country, both economically and militarily, since it takes huge sums of dough to even be more powerful than Russia or Saudi Arabia. all the wars from now on have nothing to do with how many soldiers you have, or how much territory you control, or how many land-based or even ocean-based "targets" you have....with our air superiority, our precision bombing superiority, our drone and other technological superiority, our satellite surveillance superiority- holding territory means nothing if we decide to destroy it. having a bunch of tanks means nothing if we decide to destroy them. having destroyers and other floating targets mean nothing...nothing can stand up to our air and missile superiority. having too many people and not enough resources is what broke up the Soviet Union...in times of the cold war, it was important to have satellite countries to act as buffers between the USSR and NATO and the west..their cheap labor helped the economy, they made up a large standing army, and basically protected the mother country...but as the Cold War waned, and the Russian economy based on their one export, oil, began to crumble, these satellite countries and their added numbers of mouths to feed, were too much for the weak communist, lack of resources, Russia economy to maintain.

Not soldiers.

America as we know and love it will disappear in wave after of immigration. As Americans are having fewer and fewer children, foreign born immigrants will make up the difference and then some.

People will not assimilate as they have in the past but rather will impose their cultures over the dying culture of America.

wow!! read storm trooper, much? what a nazi point of view!! our culture, our precious national culture!! which culture is that- San Francisco or Branson, Missouri? Lufkin, Texas or Seattle? NYC or Billings, Montana? Boston or San Antonio? Los Angeles or Nashville? Detroit or Bangor, Maine? ever heard of E Pluribus Unum, much? out of many one. we are a blend of all cultures, that is why we are almost always considered the greatest country on Earth by so many, why English is the "international language," why american culture has for the last century or so led the way around the world- we are everybody!! we like it that way!! or we used to, until white nationalism and racism in general became more accepted, especially by the GOP and by right wing media getting rich off pandering to the worst instincts in people.

It's true

What do you think will happen when foreigners who don't assimilate outnumber native born Americans?
what do you think will happen if martians land and outnumber us? we are americans. we are all human beings. just because you are a white american and i am doesn't mean we are any more compatible politically or socially as we might be with blacks or muslims or asians or latinos...quit being so racist and biased. we are basically the same, with more in common than not. this country is made up of all countries, all races and all religions and we used to be proud of it...now, racism and false nationalism is trying to divide us when there is no real need to do so.

I happen to be biracial
I don't care about your sexual orientation...

I be buying Asian made products and always will.

Eat it, loser!

View attachment 252513
how old are you, little feller? being proud because a football team has won football championships? what the hell did you have to do with it?

A ton. I sit there and cheer them on. Without my cheers they may not win. At least that is what I tell myself. And I am old enough to know how to use capital letters and that you're a little bit off.
hmm...you get off on a team you like being great and think that is a big deal, and you have trouble with people not using capital letters enough....is that about right? and you claim i am a little bit off?

Many people celebrate when the team they root for, support monetarily and invest their time in does well. You act as though I am a minority. LOL. How out of touch with reality are you? And yes you're definitely two french fries short of a Happy Meal.

Eat it, loser!

View attachment 252513

Many people celebrate when the team they root for, support monetarily and invest their time in does well. You act as though I am a minority. LOL. How out of touch with reality are you? And yes you're definitely two french fries short of a Happy Meal.
celebrate, yes. live their lives thru the success of a football team? only if you are sad and lonely. and i do not even like french fries.

celebrate, yes. live their lives thru the success of a football team? only if you are sad and lonely. and i do not even like french fries.

Who said live their lives thru? You're just making stuff up now. Which is par for the course for you on this board.

As the answer to climate change.(???)

GOP Pence-like Goon Mike Lee of Utah says the answer to climate change is, hold on to your hats, more American babies. Not just any babies, but American babies. Because the more babies we produce, the more likely one of them will discover a way to end climate change (????) As quoted here-

So what’s the best way to combat climate change? “Babies,” Lee declared.
“The solution to climate change won’t be found in political posturing or virtue signaling,” he said. “It won’t be found in the federal government at all. You know where the solution can be found? ... In churches, in wedding chapels, in maternity wards across the country and around the world.”
Climate change is an engineering problem ― not social engineering but the real kind. It’s a challenge of creativity, ingenuity and most of all, technological innovation. And problems of human imagination are not solved by more laws; they’re solved by more humans.
More babies will mean forward-looking adults, the sort we need to tackle long-term large-scale problems. American babies, in particular, are likely going to be wealthier, better educated and more conservation-minded than children raised in still industrializing countries.
Children are a mark of the kind of personal, communal and societal optimism that is the true prerequisite for meeting national and global challenges together. The courage needed to solve climate change is nothing compared with the courage needed to start a family. (yeah, it takes a lot of courage to have unprotected sex)
The true heroes of this story aren’t politicians and they aren’t social media activists ― they’re moms and dads and the little boys and girls that they are at this very moment putting down for naps or helping with their homework, building treehouses and teaching them how to tie their shoes." (?????)
We shouldn't be worrying about the climate. By the time of these babies becomes 12 years old. It will be the end of the world. And so parents shouldn't kill their kids since they only has a few days left on this earth. Just live life to the fullest. And so don't worry.

you are a special kind of stupid!! no one ever said the Earth had 12 years to go, dumbass. not even close!! first...learn to read. second...read what people said when they quoted experts about we have a 12 year window to start turning around the increase in global warming before it has such devastating effects on the people of the world, not just us, specifically, as we have so much abundance and great natural resources. but if climate change goes unabated, the further along this spiraling path it goes, the harder and longer it will be to turn around devastating changes...but whatever happens, THE WORLD WILL GO ON...humans will still be alive, but the society and way of life we have now will be greatly affected in a very negative way...it is not a doomsday scenario at all, you have just been bent over and filled up with that retarded right wing talking point bullshit.

Not soldiers.

It's true

I happen to be biracial
I don't care about your sexual orientation...

Bi racial not bi sexual you fucking moron
Maybe you should stop assuming so much so you look like less of an ASS

Man that fell flat .

Irony is that cons don’t believe in dinosaurs because the earth is 6000 years old.

Ms Ocasio-Cortez was probably fit to be tied. Hilarious.

The doctored video isn't funny. Tell us more about Mike Lee wanting more babies to combat climate change.
I agree. The full length version is piss your pants funny. “I love you, AOC! Never, ever stop doing what you’re doing. I hear by declare you an “honorary Trumpster”. Because you can bring in more votes for the “right” than logic, and reason could ever hope for...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back