Mike Lee (R) has just introduced a bill that would fine or imprison any American who posts “sexual content” of any kind on the internet

Again the same thing. It doesn't matter. What you do in the privacy of your home is your business and as long as we have consenting adults, the government has no business sticking its nose in it.

If you want to take video's of your wife doing the pool boy, you should be able to do that. Even while preaching to others how they should live their lives.

Seems like the Dems huddle up and present a united front when they offer legislation. Republicans seem to randomly shoot out of their offices with whatever they think is important without any strategic coordination with the rest of the GOP.

as soon as people know the REAL right wing agenda on social issues, they will RUN AWAY. no gay marriage, no abortion, no freedom
Go to a stadium. Unalienable rights lost from the 1970's. A moderate Attorney General who is purely evil charging people who see their daughters raped by Prog agendas and ringing accusations of terrorism, insurrectionism and racism to the same. You can see from his cultural background as an evil man the devil look expanding as he ages.

Hawley has his eye on the ball...literally
FkifeN0XoAAz6wQ

I would personally support the prosecution of men sending dick pics. No sane person is anxious to see some codgers 70 year old dick. Yet they snap the selfies as soon as they find out a phone number.

That growth has to be a medical condition, right?

Pass the law.

Defining it is simple, it's what liberals are looking at when they're wanking.

So what are conservatives looking at when wanking? Oh, I could have a field day of rudeness with this post..... "members of the same sex" springs to mind. (though very tame for what's going on in my mind right now)

I would personally support the prosecution of men sending dick pics. No sane person is anxious to see some codgers 70 year old dick. Yet they snap the selfies as soon as they find out a phone number.

Pass the law.

I'd say that sending an image that is unwanted is different than if it's consensual.

Then prosecute. It's obscene. Right?
Since I am as mean as a snake bite with a sulphuric acid sense of humor I can normally deal a painful response.

Pass the law.

Uhh...............you're right, nobody wants to see a 70 year old dangle with balls dragging on the floor.

Which is why most of the dick pics are sent by young men. Most of the men over 50 that I know wouldn't be willing to send a pic of their junk, as they don't want to get embarrassed.

But..............there are those few out there who have no shame.

So what are conservatives looking at when wanking? Oh, I could have a field day of rudeness with this post..... "members of the same sex" springs to mind. (though very tame for what's going on in my mind right now)
Conservatives are porking hot chicks.
Untitled-6.jpg

Uhh...............you're right, nobody wants to see a 70 year old dangle with balls dragging on the floor.

Which is why most of the dick pics are sent by young men. Most of the men over 50 that I know wouldn't be willing to send a pic of their junk, as they don't want to get embarrassed.

But..............there are those few out there who have no shame.
Oh please. The only way you could possibly say something so removed from reality is that you don't know many women over 50 and fewer over 70. They would certainly, if they were honest, tell you that old farts consider junk that still works GOLD. Show that suckah off.

I reply with this. Then I never hear from the old coots again.

Oh please. The only way you could possibly say something so removed from reality is that you don't know many women over 50 and fewer over 70. They would certainly, if they were honest, tell you that old farts consider junk that still works GOLD. Show that suckah off.

I reply with this. Then I never hear from the old coots again.

Women that age don't want to be shown with pics, they want to be shown with ACTION.

And actually, I DO know quite a few women in that age bracket. I happen to be in it myself (but I don't send pics of my junk). And for the record................I can still make my little Sailor stand at attention for as long as needed without pills or pumps.

Women that age don't want to be shown with pics, they want to be shown with ACTION.

And actually, I DO know quite a few women in that age bracket. I happen to be in it myself (but I don't send pics of my junk). And for the record................I can still make my little Sailor stand at attention for as long as needed without pills or pumps.
Good for you. I don't know how many pics I've deleted.

Forum List

Back