Mike Lindell says “300 Million” are Going to Jail for Election Fraud

Aren't you expecting the Republicans to take back control of the House and Senate this year? Is it not a midterm election year? Stop playing stupid.

This guy is wacky. He's being sued by Dominion for slandering them. He wishes he could sue us but everything we say about him is true. Including the fact he was friends with Jeffrey Epstein too.
Ever wonder why Nazi Pelosi who said she would never retire is all of a sudden retiring after The Midterms?

Come on, you know the answer. All this stuff about Fauci, Obama, Ecohealth, Wuhan, Covid19 and The Defense Department is coming out, and soon more and more evidence about the DemNazi insurrection and Bioweapons attack on America will come out.

Little by little their collusion with Russia and China between 2016 and now is being revealed, and Nancy, Clinton, Obama, and Biden orchestrated it all, right down to The BLM and Antifa Riots.

Yet conservatives continue to listen to him, propagate his lies, and believe his baseless idiocy about a ‘stolen’ election.

There’s a method to Lindell’s madness; like Trump he’s a skilled grifter who knows how to manipulate the gullible and ignorant.
Not so sure we are the ones who listen to him all the time. You and your other ilk are awfully fast on the draw anytime he or Trump is on tv or the radio or news.

How do you know who your Daddy is? Just because your Momma told you so?
You trust proven liars like parents. you believe whatever they say and do whatever the say. I had trust in my mother, maybe you had issues. I have no trust in this government or anyone who speaks for it.

You trust proven liars like parents. you believe whatever they say and do whatever the say. I had trust in my mother, maybe you had issues. I have no trust in this government or anyone who speaks for it.
You trust Lindell like your mom?

Perhaps, but his election concerns are legit.
The election was stolen.
60% of Biden votes were electioneering-proof mail-ins.

Texas Audit Finds Over 11,000 Potential Non Citizens ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If in Texas of all States, imagine what the real case(numbers) might be in the many Blue States ....

You have faith that it was stolen. Faith is belief in the absence of proof. You my friend have faith.
I did not say faith. I and others have seen enough to know. The cover up has been so obvious it gives the fraud competition.

Forum List

Back