Mike Pence is a Dangerous Bigot and Theocrat

What? You don't think Pene is entitled to his own opinion?
He is a public figure .He holds high office in a secular Constitutional Republic. His extreme religious crackpottery alienates may Americans while he is supposed to represent all Americans

There is NO requirement to set aside personal beliefs. You are free to tune him out not shut him up.
I did not say that there was a requirement. What I am saying is that it is irresponsible and that he does not represent all Americans

No one represents ALL Americans completely. Did you really think Joe Biden as VP represented ALL Americans?

Answer: he did not.
Of course no one can represent the interests of all Americans. That is not what I'm taking about. There is a difference between not being able to give everyone everything that they want all of the time, and deliberately alienating large segments of the population with ridiculous gibberish
"That's interesting," said I, a white male Christian conservative and receiver of blame for all that's wrong with the world according to Democrats.

Wow. The dems are really afraid of Pence. Funny!

liberal-logic-sen-ted-kennedy-drove-his-car-off-a-19624938.png

What? You don't think Pene is entitled to his own opinion?
He is a public figure .He holds high office in a secular Constitutional Republic. His extreme religious crackpottery alienates may Americans while he is supposed to represent all Americans

There is NO requirement to set aside personal beliefs. You are free to tune him out not shut him up.
I did not say that there was a requirement. What I am saying is that it is irresponsible and that he does not represent all Americans

No one represents ALL Americans completely. Did you really think Joe Biden as VP represented ALL Americans?

Of course no one can represent the interests of all Americans. That is not what I'm taking about. There is a difference between not being able to give everyone everything that they want all of the time, and deliberately alienating large segments of the population with ridiculous gibberish

One could easily say Biden deliberately alienated large segments of the population with some of his ridiculous gibberish. I mean, who can take seriously a VP who tells people to shoot a shotgun through the door?

Now, what's your favorite Pence quote, without looking it up? Or are you just sure he says stuff you don't like? Of you have to look it up, don't bother. It means you really don't know what Pence has actually said.

Pigpence is a vicious sicko. He hates LGBTQs. He hates women. But he has this karen thing that he can have his way with any time he wants to do with what he likes, and he still makes a point of attacking others to make their lives miserable. He spends all of his time worried about other people's sex lives. What he needs is a good psychiatrist.

You off your meds? You sound delusional.
Theory: She's obsessed with Pence. Wants him more than air.

But since he's faithful to his wife, she knows she can never have him.

Someone alert the Secret Service not to let Lys into Pence's kitchen with a pot and a rabbit.

They are constantly complaining about Trump's personal life and the fact that he is a philanderer. Now they are complaining about Pence and his personal life and the fact that he is absolutely 100% faithful to his marriage mate to the point where he even refuses to meet alone with a member of the opposite sex to avoid the appearance of impropriety.

Both cases are showing a glaring disrespect for women.

That is the dumbest of all claims yet.

"I won't meet alone with a woman who is not family, out of respect for my wife"

Left-tardian stupidity "That's disrespect!".

Typical left-wing idiocy. But is this not just what we in Christianity have always said? Left-wingers are like the pharisees of of Jesus day....

For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, 'He has a demon.' The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' -Matt 11:18-19​

The Democrats of the Jesus day said that John who didn't eat or drink, had a demon. Then they turned right around and complained that Jesus who both ate and drink, was a glutton and drunk.

The Pharisees like the Democrats, will complain and whine, no matter what others do. Trump messes around, and they say he disrespects women. Pence avoids all appearance of messing around, and they say he disrespects women.

Yet I see little to suggest the people on the left respect women at all.
The left sees women as nothing more than their genitals, concerned only with abortion and free birth control.

Liberal women believe it, too. You never see liberal women protesting in brain costumes.

Pigpence, his "wife," and his minions want respect, but they don't give it. These morons have never figured out that you get what you give.They have conspired to deny thousands their rights, so no respect will be forthcoming to any of them. They are responsible for the choices they have made of their own free will. None of the rest of us has any responsibility for how they live or the life choices they make.

What legislation is he responsible for writing/voting on/passing? If you can't name any, go away.

While Trump is no champion of LGBT causes, Pence is a dangerous ideologue and theocrat who fervently opposes LGBT people. While Trump is driven by personal gain and what ever seems to be politically expediate at any given moment, Pence believes that he is pursuing a divine cause at the direction of God.

White House Streams Church Service Claiming ‘Demonic Spirit’ Causes Homosexuality

Vice President Mike Pence called for people to remember the words of Martin Luther King Jr. “in these divided times” while attending a church where a bishop described how “the devil” is to blame for gay people.

Pence spoke at the Holy City Church of God in Christ in Memphis, Tennessee, on Sunday ahead of Martin Luther King Jr. Day in order to pay tribute to the civil rights icon.

My God! The hypocrisy! Promoting hate while paying tribute to King!! Now, we do not know what position King would take today on the various aspects af LGBT issues , but there is good reason to believe that he would not be engaging in the sort of vicious bigotry and fear mongering that we see here.

Here is an example of how King conducted himself as opposed to what we see today on the part of Pence and these ass hat preachers

What would Martin Luther King Jr think of the LGBT rights movement?

“I am a boy, but I feel about boys the way I ought to feel about girls. I don’t want my parents to know about me. What can I do? Is there any place where I can go for help?”

Though Dr King’s response may seem ill-informed by modern standards, his advice to the boy is remarkably calm and polite, given the fears and active scaremongering about gay people at the time.

Dr King responded: “Your problem is not at all an uncommon one. However, it does require careful attention. The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired.”

He continued: “In order to do this I would suggest that you see a good psychiatrist who can assist you in bringing to the forefront of conscience all of those experiences

What? You don't think Pence is entitled to his own opinion?

He might be entitled to his own opinion, but he is NOT entitled to abuse our legal system to hurt other people just because he doesn't like them. The rest of us have the right to stand up for our fellows against this sort of aggression.

And what aggression is that again? Staying his own opinion?

While Trump is no champion of LGBT causes, Pence is a dangerous ideologue and theocrat who fervently opposes LGBT people. While Trump is driven by personal gain and what ever seems to be politically expediate at any given moment, Pence believes that he is pursuing a divine cause at the direction of God.

White House Streams Church Service Claiming ‘Demonic Spirit’ Causes Homosexuality

Vice President Mike Pence called for people to remember the words of Martin Luther King Jr. “in these divided times” while attending a church where a bishop described how “the devil” is to blame for gay people.

Pence spoke at the Holy City Church of God in Christ in Memphis, Tennessee, on Sunday ahead of Martin Luther King Jr. Day in order to pay tribute to the civil rights icon.

My God! The hypocrisy! Promoting hate while paying tribute to King!! Now, we do not know what position King would take today on the various aspects af LGBT issues , but there is good reason to believe that he would not be engaging in the sort of vicious bigotry and fear mongering that we see here.

Here is an example of how King conducted himself as opposed to what we see today on the part of Pence and these ass hat preachers

What would Martin Luther King Jr think of the LGBT rights movement?

“I am a boy, but I feel about boys the way I ought to feel about girls. I don’t want my parents to know about me. What can I do? Is there any place where I can go for help?”

Though Dr King’s response may seem ill-informed by modern standards, his advice to the boy is remarkably calm and polite, given the fears and active scaremongering about gay people at the time.

Dr King responded: “Your problem is not at all an uncommon one. However, it does require careful attention. The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired.”

He continued: “In order to do this I would suggest that you see a good psychiatrist who can assist you in bringing to the forefront of conscience all of those experiences

What? You don't think Pence is entitled to his own opinion?

He might be entitled to his own opinion, but he is NOT entitled to abuse our legal system to hurt other people just because he doesn't like them. The rest of us have the right to stand up for our fellows against this sort of aggression.

And what aggression is that again? Staying his own opinion?

VP Pence's opinions are very triggering to the "tolerant" leftists. :D

The left sees women as nothing more than their genitals, concerned only with abortion and free birth control.

Though, ironically, much of the left wrong denies the relevance of genitals in defining a woman, claiming that someone with male genitals, and otherwise male genetics and morphology, can also be a “woman”.

Orwell called it Doublethink. Whatever you call it, and however you spin it, it remains obvious, as I keep saying, that modern LIbEralism is a mental disease.

Interesting, since Jesus didn't need to tell me anything, for me to see that you were. :p
quote-and-then-there-are-fossils-whenever-anybody-tries-to-tell-me-that-they-believe-it-took-place-in-lewis-black-211332.jpg

Fossils do not disprove the seven day account. What are you smoking? Sometimes people prove they don't even know their own science, simply by how they use science.
It's always funny when people ask, "Where did life come from?"

Their answer is "EVOLUTION!!!"

Ummm, no. Evolution attempts to explain the origin of species (there's a book with that on the cover) -- NOT the origin of life.

Your problem is that you don't know that there is a good deal of biological science related to the transgender matter. To say that it is crackpottery is nothing more than an appeal to ignorance logical fallacy.

Bullshit.

The science couldn't be any more clear. Men are distinguished from women by very clear, unmistakable biological differences that every sane person understands. A man is not a woman, and cannot become a woman, and a woman is not a man, and cannot become a man.

If you're confused about the distinction between men and women, then there is something very, very, very wrong with you.

Your problem is that you're batshit crazy. You deny clear, observable, provable science, in order to promote insane delusions. Well, that's one of your problems, anyway.

[ATTACH=full]302338[/ATTACH]
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

One could easily say Biden deliberately alienated large segments of the population with some of his ridiculous gibberish. I mean, who can take seriously a VP who tells people to shoot a shotgun through the door?

Now, what's your favorite Pence quote, without looking it up? Or are you just sure he says stuff you don't like? Of you have to look it up, don't bother. It means you really don't know what Pence has actually said.
You fucking people do this same shit all of the time. Here , you can't really defend Pence, so you're going to deflect and make it about Biden. It's the same way that you can't defend Trump, so you make it about Biden, or Hillary Clinton, or Obama. Get your shit together

You off your meds? You sound delusional.
Theory: She's obsessed with Pence. Wants him more than air.

But since he's faithful to his wife, she knows she can never have him.

Someone alert the Secret Service not to let Lys into Pence's kitchen with a pot and a rabbit.

They are constantly complaining about Trump's personal life and the fact that he is a philanderer. Now they are complaining about Pence and his personal life and the fact that he is absolutely 100% faithful to his marriage mate to the point where he even refuses to meet alone with a member of the opposite sex to avoid the appearance of impropriety.

Both cases are showing a glaring disrespect for women.

That is the dumbest of all claims yet.

"I won't meet alone with a woman who is not family, out of respect for my wife"

Left-tardian stupidity "That's disrespect!".

Typical left-wing idiocy. But is this not just what we in Christianity have always said? Left-wingers are like the pharisees of of Jesus day....

For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, 'He has a demon.' The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' -Matt 11:18-19​

The Democrats of the Jesus day said that John who didn't eat or drink, had a demon. Then they turned right around and complained that Jesus who both ate and drink, was a glutton and drunk.

The Pharisees like the Democrats, will complain and whine, no matter what others do. Trump messes around, and they say he disrespects women. Pence avoids all appearance of messing around, and they say he disrespects women.

Yet I see little to suggest the people on the left respect women at all.

Liberal women believe it, too. You never see liberal women protesting in brain costumes.
Not only is that as stupid as stupid gets but also highly offensive. It is Trump who sees women as nothing more than their genitals, while we on the "left" have been pushing for the Equal Rights Amendment , Equal pay for equal work, and reproductive rights. Is it possible that you are really that fucking stupid!??

Interesting, since Jesus didn't need to tell me anything, for me to see that you were. :p
quote-and-then-there-are-fossils-whenever-anybody-tries-to-tell-me-that-they-believe-it-took-place-in-lewis-black-211332.jpg

Fossils do not disprove the seven day account. What are you smoking? Sometimes people prove they don't even know their own science, simply by how they use science.
Right! And 50 M year old fossils do not prove that the earth is only 6k years old :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Who in the hell cares how old he believes earth is? How is that relevant to anything? How does that harm you?

It's always funny when people ask, "Where did life come from?"

Their answer is "EVOLUTION!!!"

Ummm, no. Evolution attempts to explain the origin of species (there's a book with that on the cover) -- NOT the origin of life.
Evolution is not a theory.
It's an ongoing process.
Yeah. Still doesn't explain the origin of life...which was, of course, my point.

Forum List

Back