Mike Pence is a Dangerous Bigot and Theocrat

Theory: She's obsessed with Pence. Wants him more than air.

But since he's faithful to his wife, she knows she can never have him.

Someone alert the Secret Service not to let Lys into Pence's kitchen with a pot and a rabbit.

They are constantly complaining about Trump's personal life and the fact that he is a philanderer. Now they are complaining about Pence and his personal life and the fact that he is absolutely 100% faithful to his marriage mate to the point where he even refuses to meet alone with a member of the opposite sex to avoid the appearance of impropriety.

Both cases are showing a glaring disrespect for women.

That is the dumbest of all claims yet.

"I won't meet alone with a woman who is not family, out of respect for my wife"

Left-tardian stupidity "That's disrespect!".

Typical left-wing idiocy. But is this not just what we in Christianity have always said? Left-wingers are like the pharisees of of Jesus day....

For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, 'He has a demon.' The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' -Matt 11:18-19​

The Democrats of the Jesus day said that John who didn't eat or drink, had a demon. Then they turned right around and complained that Jesus who both ate and drink, was a glutton and drunk.

The Pharisees like the Democrats, will complain and whine, no matter what others do. Trump messes around, and they say he disrespects women. Pence avoids all appearance of messing around, and they say he disrespects women.

Yet I see little to suggest the people on the left respect women at all.
The left sees women as nothing more than their genitals, concerned only with abortion and free birth control.

Liberal women believe it, too. You never see liberal women protesting in brain costumes.
Not only is that as stupid as stupid gets but also highly offensive. It is Trump who sees women as nothing more than their genitals, while we on the "left" have been pushing for the Equal Rights Amendment , Equal pay for equal work, and reproductive rights. Is it possible that you are really that fucking stupid!??

Is that why the feminists dress like a vagina?

Theory: She's obsessed with Pence. Wants him more than air.

But since he's faithful to his wife, she knows she can never have him.

Someone alert the Secret Service not to let Lys into Pence's kitchen with a pot and a rabbit.

They are constantly complaining about Trump's personal life and the fact that he is a philanderer. Now they are complaining about Pence and his personal life and the fact that he is absolutely 100% faithful to his marriage mate to the point where he even refuses to meet alone with a member of the opposite sex to avoid the appearance of impropriety.

Both cases are showing a glaring disrespect for women.

That is the dumbest of all claims yet.

"I won't meet alone with a woman who is not family, out of respect for my wife"

Left-tardian stupidity "That's disrespect!".

Typical left-wing idiocy. But is this not just what we in Christianity have always said? Left-wingers are like the pharisees of of Jesus day....

For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, 'He has a demon.' The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' -Matt 11:18-19​

The Democrats of the Jesus day said that John who didn't eat or drink, had a demon. Then they turned right around and complained that Jesus who both ate and drink, was a glutton and drunk.

The Pharisees like the Democrats, will complain and whine, no matter what others do. Trump messes around, and they say he disrespects women. Pence avoids all appearance of messing around, and they say he disrespects women.

Yet I see little to suggest the people on the left respect women at all.
The left sees women as nothing more than their genitals, concerned only with abortion and free birth control.

Liberal women believe it, too. You never see liberal women protesting in brain costumes.
Not only is that as stupid as stupid gets but also highly offensive. It is Trump who sees women as nothing more than their genitals, while we on the "left" have been pushing for the Equal Rights Amendment , Equal pay for equal work, and reproductive rights. Is it possible that you are really that fucking stupid!??
It's a certainty you are. There are laws that already cover everything in the ERA.

Meanwhile, can you find a picture of a liberal woman protesting wearing a brain costume? Because I can't find any.

Pence is the kind of fake Christian Jesus warned us about.

How the Kochs are using Mike Pence to shape Trump's White House

Pence has been closely affiliated with the Koch brothers since he was a Congress member from Indiana. He helped boost the “No Climate Tax” pledge by their political advocacy group, Americans for Prosperity, convincing other politicians to sign on. Many of Pence’s former political staffers have gone on to work for Koch Industries and their affiliated advocacy groups, and some have come back to work in the White House; a former Pence staffer named Marc Short now serves as the head of legislative affairs in the White House, and has close ties to the Koch brothers. Pence also helped boost Cabinet members including DeVos and Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt, both Koch favorites.

Pence has been closely affiliated with the Koch brothers since he was a Congress member from Indiana. He helped boost the “No Climate Tax” pledge by their political advocacy group, Americans for Prosperity, convincing other politicians to sign on. Many of Pence’s former political staffers have gone on to work for Koch Industries and their affiliated advocacy groups, and some have come back to work in the White House; a former Pence staffer named Marc Short now serves as the head of legislative affairs in the White House, and has close ties to the Koch brothers. Pence also helped boost Cabinet members including DeVos and Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt, both Koch favorites.
THE KOCH BROTHERS!! BOOGA BOOGA!!!

While Trump is no champion of LGBT causes, Pence is a dangerous ideologue and theocrat who fervently opposes LGBT people. While Trump is driven by personal gain and what ever seems to be politically expediate at any given moment, Pence believes that he is pursuing a divine cause at the direction of God.

White House Streams Church Service Claiming ‘Demonic Spirit’ Causes Homosexuality

Vice President Mike Pence called for people to remember the words of Martin Luther King Jr. “in these divided times” while attending a church where a bishop described how “the devil” is to blame for gay people.

Pence spoke at the Holy City Church of God in Christ in Memphis, Tennessee, on Sunday ahead of Martin Luther King Jr. Day in order to pay tribute to the civil rights icon.

My God! The hypocrisy! Promoting hate while paying tribute to King!! Now, we do not know what position King would take today on the various aspects af LGBT issues , but there is good reason to believe that he would not be engaging in the sort of vicious bigotry and fear mongering that we see here.

Here is an example of how King conducted himself as opposed to what we see today on the part of Pence and these ass hat preachers

What would Martin Luther King Jr think of the LGBT rights movement?

“I am a boy, but I feel about boys the way I ought to feel about girls. I don’t want my parents to know about me. What can I do? Is there any place where I can go for help?”

Though Dr King’s response may seem ill-informed by modern standards, his advice to the boy is remarkably calm and polite, given the fears and active scaremongering about gay people at the time.

Dr King responded: “Your problem is not at all an uncommon one. However, it does require careful attention. The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired.”

He continued: “In order to do this I would suggest that you see a good psychiatrist who can assist you in bringing to the forefront of conscience all of those experiences

The great doctor was down wit OPP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is NO requirement to set aside personal beliefs. You are free to tune him out not shut him up.
I did not say that there was a requirement. What I am saying is that it is irresponsible and that he does not represent all Americans

No one represents ALL Americans completely. Did you really think Joe Biden as VP represented ALL Americans?

Answer: he did not.
Of course no one can represent the interests of all Americans. That is not what I'm taking about. There is a difference between not being able to give everyone everything that they want all of the time, and deliberately alienating large segments of the population with ridiculous gibberish

One could easily say Biden deliberately alienated large segments of the population with some of his ridiculous gibberish. I mean, who can take seriously a VP who tells people to shoot a shotgun through the door?

Now, what's your favorite Pence quote, without looking it up? Or are you just sure he says stuff you don't like? Of you have to look it up, don't bother. It means you really don't know what Pence has actually said.
You fucking people do this same shit all of the time. Here , you can't really defend Pence, so you're going to deflect and make it about Biden. It's the same way that you can't defend Trump, so you make it about Biden, or Hillary Clinton, or Obama. Get your shit together

I'm applying your complaints about Pence to Biden so as to expose their vacuity. Obviously, you don't like it.

I notice as well that you don't have a direct Pence quote illustrating your point. Go for it, what's your favorite Pence quote without looking it up?

Remember Biden's famous quote about Obama being a clean, articulate black man?

Interesting, since Jesus didn't need to tell me anything, for me to see that you were. :p
quote-and-then-there-are-fossils-whenever-anybody-tries-to-tell-me-that-they-believe-it-took-place-in-lewis-black-211332.jpg

Fossils do not disprove the seven day account. What are you smoking? Sometimes people prove they don't even know their own science, simply by how they use science.
Right! And 50 M year old fossils do not prove that the earth is only 6k years old :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
Prove, using science, that it is 50 M year old. You know how science works, right? You can test it.... demonstrate it... document it.... and repeat it.

Do try.... please.... to prove that fossil is 50 million years old. Good luck with that. :)

"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools" -Romans 1:22

While Trump is no champion of LGBT causes, Pence is a dangerous ideologue and theocrat who fervently opposes LGBT people. While Trump is driven by personal gain and what ever seems to be politically expediate at any given moment, Pence believes that he is pursuing a divine cause at the direction of God.

White House Streams Church Service Claiming ‘Demonic Spirit’ Causes Homosexuality

Vice President Mike Pence called for people to remember the words of Martin Luther King Jr. “in these divided times” while attending a church where a bishop described how “the devil” is to blame for gay people.

Pence spoke at the Holy City Church of God in Christ in Memphis, Tennessee, on Sunday ahead of Martin Luther King Jr. Day in order to pay tribute to the civil rights icon.

My God! The hypocrisy! Promoting hate while paying tribute to King!! Now, we do not know what position King would take today on the various aspects af LGBT issues , but there is good reason to believe that he would not be engaging in the sort of vicious bigotry and fear mongering that we see here.

Here is an example of how King conducted himself as opposed to what we see today on the part of Pence and these ass hat preachers

What would Martin Luther King Jr think of the LGBT rights movement?

“I am a boy, but I feel about boys the way I ought to feel about girls. I don’t want my parents to know about me. What can I do? Is there any place where I can go for help?”

Though Dr King’s response may seem ill-informed by modern standards, his advice to the boy is remarkably calm and polite, given the fears and active scaremongering about gay people at the time.

Dr King responded: “Your problem is not at all an uncommon one. However, it does require careful attention. The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired.”

He continued: “In order to do this I would suggest that you see a good psychiatrist who can assist you in bringing to the forefront of conscience all of those experiences

The great doctor was down wit OPP.

Yeah, you know me! :eusa_dance:

No climate tax pledge? Good, he would have my vote.

Interesting, since Jesus didn't need to tell me anything, for me to see that you were. :p
quote-and-then-there-are-fossils-whenever-anybody-tries-to-tell-me-that-they-believe-it-took-place-in-lewis-black-211332.jpg

Fossils do not disprove the seven day account. What are you smoking? Sometimes people prove they don't even know their own science, simply by how they use science.
Right! And 50 M year old fossils do not prove that the earth is only 6k years old :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
Prove, using science, that it is 50 M year old. You know how science works, right? You can test it.... demonstrate it... document it.... and repeat it.

Do try.... please.... to prove that fossil is 50 million years old. Good luck with that. :)

Holy shit! Seriously ?!!

Incredible Fossil Discovery Shows an Entire School of Fish From 50 Million Years Ago

These fish used to live in the Green River region's mountain lakes during the Eocene, which occurred 56 to 34 million years ago.
school_of_fish_fossil_cover_1024.jpg

Incredible Fossil Discovery Shows an Entire School of Fish From 50 Million Years Ago

These fish used to live in the Green River region's mountain lakes during the Eocene, which occurred 56 to 34 million years ago.

Prove it. Prove that is 34 to 50 million years old.

Anyone can say it. Prove it. Use science, and conclusively prove that is 50 million years old.

Good luck :)

Anyone can say it. Prove it. Use science, and conclusively prove that is 50 million years old.

I believe the earth is billions of years old, but I won't hate you if you don't. Really though, all of the evidence points to it being billions of years old, soil layer sampling, fossils, etc.

I believe the earth is billions of years old, but I won't hate you if you don't. Really though, all of the evidence points to it being billions of years old, soil layer sampling, fossils, etc.
What is the geological record? There shouldn't be any arguments over the matter.

What is the geological record? There shouldn't be any arguments over the matter.

Layers of rock, sediment, soil. I am stunned that some people don't believe that the Earth is very old. I think maybe it is a generational gap kind of thing.

neil_degrasse_tyson_quote.jpg

Quotation-Neil-deGrasse-Tyson-Knowing-how-to-think-empowers-you-far-beyond-those-who-49-71-31.jpg

So in other words, you can't?
Because I am very much searching your deeply thought out cut&pasted memes... and I still do not see your proof that those fossils are 50 Million years old.

That said I agree that Science is true whether you believe it or not. It's too bad, that thus far... you have only illustrated that you do not.

Forum List

Back