Mike Pence is a Dangerous Bigot and Theocrat

Absolutely. I don't need to have your approval of my beliefs, or my position, or who I vote for.

You were never that relevant in life to begin with. So feel free to make your comments, and whine about Pence all you want. By all means, claim I'm insane.

And if I have ever given you cause to think I cared about your opinion of me, or my views... than I humbly apologize for misleading you.
Ten self-references in 3 short sentences .
You don't need to apologize for being egotistical...it's a pretty common character flaw.

Again, don't care what you think. Don't need your approval. You really don't matter. I'll self-reference as much I want to. You keep acting like you are somehow important. Someday, you will learn that you are not.

I would expect nothing less from a leftist.

I worked in a major hotel chain and then I was younger.

The manager had to ask a young woman to leave (she was a prostitute). I had to go with him. We had to leave open. door open while in the room.

Do you understand why?

I think you have said enough. Equating a business women with a prostitute.
The point is, even if YOU are perfect, you cannot predict what the other may accuse you of. Pence is prudent. You are a leftist fool.

You don't discriminate against half the population because you are afraid someone may accuse you of something.

Stand up for yourself.

Sorry, that is NOT discrimination. Pence does not refuse to meet these women. Only that a third party must be present. Given the actions and lies of Dims all over the place, a very smart move on his part. You’re just mad you can’t make up any phony charges on Pence.

There is nothing phony about what I say. I am simply discussing what he admits to.

And that is NOT discrimination. Making your statement false. Requesting a third party be present at a SCHEDULED meeting is not discrimination.

I am not going get into the whole trans thing here and derail my own thread with it.

I will just say this: I never said that it was not complicated or that we have all of the answers. It's an evolving science. It is you people who call it "simple" who are denying science. It's the people who insist that trans people are just crazy and that there is no biological basis for it are the science deniers.
There are a very small number of people that suffer from true gender dysphoria and this is something I have never denied. In fact I knew a man with such a condition in my old town.

It isn't them I have the problem with. It's the people who have made this an anti scientific fascist crusade who have adopted the guise of a gender fluid person to gain attention, power, notoriety, etc. that I have a problem with.

Worse yet are the parents who have pushed their children into a life of misery and confusion to satisfy their own selfish sick whims.
You have not understood a damned thing that I said, have you? There are existing threads about transgender, or start a new one. And you're still blathering about this anti science crap and now, making bizarre accusations about "pushing children into a life of misery" You really need an education on this stuff.

While Trump is no champion of LGBT causes, Pence is a dangerous ideologue and theocrat who fervently opposes LGBT people. While Trump is driven by personal gain and what ever seems to be politically expediate at any given moment, Pence believes that he is pursuing a divine cause at the direction of God.

White House Streams Church Service Claiming ‘Demonic Spirit’ Causes Homosexuality

My God! The hypocrisy! Promoting hate while paying tribute to King!! Now, we do not know what position King would take today on the various aspects af LGBT issues , but there is good reason to believe that he would not be engaging in the sort of vicious bigotry and fear mongering that we see here.

Here is an example of how King conducted himself as opposed to what we see today on the part of Pence and these ass hat preachers

What would Martin Luther King Jr think of the LGBT rights movement?

What? You don't think Pence is entitled to his own opinion?

He might be entitled to his own opinion, but he is NOT entitled to abuse our legal system to hurt other people just because he doesn't like them. The rest of us have the right to stand up for our fellows against this sort of aggression.

He has not accosted a soul. Stop whining because someone says something you don't like.
He has "accosted" the free press among other entities and in doing so has accosted every American who values a free press and understands that it is essential to a democracy. Do you claim that this is "just saying something that you down like"? Yes or no?

Pence must have appreciated Trump’s call to “open up the libel laws” against journalists, as the Indiana governor has already taken the conservative movement’s contempt against the media to a whole new level by attempting to create a state-run news agency.

He sought to create a taxpayer-funded state news outlet called “Just IN” that would have its own editorial and news teams, in hopes of creating a news service “overseen by political staff” that “could write stories that would be picked up by smaller newspapers that don’t have big newsrooms.”

Pence eventually abandoned the plan after it was widely mocked as an attempt to create a Pravda-style propaganda outlet.

A Dozen Reasons Why Mike Pence Is Just As Bad As Donald Trump | Right Wing Watch
Most of the TV programs are Prog shill gab fests. Most of those men and women will be running to the deplorables to survive if things ever get bad. And they do not deserve to.
What in the name of Christ are you talking about? Is that supposed to be a defense of his anti press crusade?

Again, don't care what you think. Don't need your approval. You really don't matter. I'll self-reference as much I want to. You keep acting like you are somehow important. Someday, you will learn that you are not.
I know you.
You talk shit then put people on ignore
like a coward. (who thinks he "matters" more than others:71:)

Thanks. Of course I put people on ignore. Some people have zero value to talk with.

As for talking sh!t or whatever.... I'm not actually doing that. People have a right to believe what they want to believe. You have the right to complain about it. But none has a right, to make others care about your complaints.

No Christian anywhere, cares what you think about their views, their faith, or who they vote for.

We don't answer to you, and never did, and never will.

That's not "sh!t" talking.... that's reality.

If you talk about say... the minimum wage. Perhaps we would disagree with the minimum wage. But that's not me attacking you because you believe something different. That's me attacking the ideology because I see evidence against the ideology.

However, you have attacked me personally on my beliefs, and the beliefs of Christian people around the world. That's just you... being a jerk and a bigot.

So I don't need to debate you on that, and the I'll just state to you, what should be obvious to everyone.

Your opinion on my faith, doesn't matter to me, and never did. You are not that important. Thanks for stopping by.

The theocrat aspect may be more dangerous than the bigot aspect. Taxpayer-funded state news? Church-and-state in your face with Chicago grills.

Seidel, The Founding Myth: Why Christian Nationalism is Un-American

Your problem is that you don't know that there is a good deal of biological science related to the transgender matter. To say that it is crackpottery is nothing more than an appeal to ignorance logical fallacy.

Bullshit.

The science couldn't be any more clear. Men are distinguished from women by very clear, unmistakable biological differences that every sane person understands. A man is not a woman, and cannot become a woman, and a woman is not a man, and cannot become a man.

If you're confused about the distinction between men and women, then there is something very, very, very wrong with you.

Your problem is that you're batshit crazy. You deny clear, observable, provable science, in order to promote insane delusions. Well, that's one of your problems, anyway.

[ATTACH=full]302338[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• PP_StraitjacketA.png
    PP_StraitjacketA.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 39
Thanks. Of course I put people on ignore. Some people have zero value to talk with.

As for talking sh!t or whatever.... I'm not actually doing that. People have a right to believe what they want to believe. You have the right to complain about it. But none has a right, to make others care about your complaints.

No Christian anywhere, cares what you think about their views, their faith, or who they vote for.

If you talk about say... the minimum wage. Perhaps we would disagree with the minimum wage. But that's not me attacking you because you believe something different. That's me attacking the ideology because I see evidence against the ideology.

However, you have attacked me personally on my beliefs, and the beliefs of Christian people around the world. That's just you... being a jerk and a bigot.

So I don't need to debate you on that, and the I'll just state to you, what should be obvious to everyone.

Your opinion on my faith, doesn't matter to me, and never did. You are not that important. Thanks for stopping by.

You fit the perfect creationist mold.
Congratulations.:71:

Actually, all bigotry is not equal. My bigotry-if you insist on calling it that is in response to the bigotry initiate by those against others simply because of who or what they are. I am indeed intolerant of intolerance. Deal with it.

Your bigotry is against people for being sane, and for holding to decent moral values.

And somehow, you think that makes you morally superior to someone who is “bigoted” against people for being batshit crazy, or for being dangerous, mentally- and morally-defective sexual perverts, especially those who go after children.

He is a public figure .He holds high office in a secular Constitutional Republic. His extreme religious crackpottery alienates may Americans while he is supposed to represent all Americans

Do you really believe that your own point of view, which is aligned with nutcases and dangerous sexual predators, reprints even a tiny fraction of the part of the American population that Pence's views represent?

Seriously?

I'm probably safe in supposing that at least 25% to 50% of the population agree with most of Pence's opinions.

People who are confused about the distinction between men and women, almost certainly less than 1%.

People who believe, as you do, that dangerous sexual predators should be allowed to have access to and control over minors, probably also less than 1%.

While Pence is pretty much in or near the mainstream, you're on the outermost fringes of the outermost fringes, just on those two points alone.

You fit the perfect creationist mold.
Congratulations.:71:

Thanks! That is the best compliment I could have hoped for! :)

Pigpence is a vicious sicko. He hates LGBTQs. He hates women. But he has this karen thing that he can have his way with any time he wants to do with what he likes, and he still makes a point of attacking others to make their lives miserable. He spends all of his time worried about other people's sex lives. What he needs is a good psychiatrist.

In these days, we have to be more blunt that I ever would have imagined. Pigpence considers female human beings to be things. He needs to get over it. Karen is a thing of his, to use at his pleasure as a sex toy. There is no respect there that they could be considered as married. Pigpence is a dirty gutter guy. I am not a lesbian. I would proudly tell you if I was, but I'm hetero. I have nothing against men and women having respectful and loving sex. But this guy is just a cheap fucker who worships his penis.

View attachment 301996

I must compliment you on your childishness. You seem quite fond of this empty-headed, panty-sniffing sex queerdo pigpence.

"You seem quite fond of this empty-headed, panty-sniffing sex queerdo pigpence."

You are very frustrated, you are INSANELY jealous of Karen Pence because you have a pathological need to sniff Mike's boxer shorts and suck his dick, this is why you post all these bizarro sexual fantasies about him like the one I highlight above.

He has been the one to be focused on sex constantly, which would be okay if he didn't spend most of his time attacking other people over it. He's obsessed with female sexuality and with LGBTQs. Think of all of the other people he has tried to hurt; people who have done nothing to him. Why would anyone be jealous of this asshole stupid enough to actually sleep with him when he has no respect for her or anyone else?
I guess it doesn't really count as lying if you really believe this horseshit, but the end result is the same.

While Trump is no champion of LGBT causes, Pence is a dangerous ideologue and theocrat who fervently opposes LGBT people. While Trump is driven by personal gain and what ever seems to be politically expediate at any given moment, Pence believes that he is pursuing a divine cause at the direction of God.

White House Streams Church Service Claiming ‘Demonic Spirit’ Causes Homosexuality

Vice President Mike Pence called for people to remember the words of Martin Luther King Jr. “in these divided times” while attending a church where a bishop described how “the devil” is to blame for gay people.

Pence spoke at the Holy City Church of God in Christ in Memphis, Tennessee, on Sunday ahead of Martin Luther King Jr. Day in order to pay tribute to the civil rights icon.

My God! The hypocrisy! Promoting hate while paying tribute to King!! Now, we do not know what position King would take today on the various aspects af LGBT issues , but there is good reason to believe that he would not be engaging in the sort of vicious bigotry and fear mongering that we see here.

Here is an example of how King conducted himself as opposed to what we see today on the part of Pence and these ass hat preachers

What would Martin Luther King Jr think of the LGBT rights movement?

“I am a boy, but I feel about boys the way I ought to feel about girls. I don’t want my parents to know about me. What can I do? Is there any place where I can go for help?”

Though Dr King’s response may seem ill-informed by modern standards, his advice to the boy is remarkably calm and polite, given the fears and active scaremongering about gay people at the time.

Dr King responded: “Your problem is not at all an uncommon one. However, it does require careful attention. The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired.”

He continued: “In order to do this I would suggest that you see a good psychiatrist who can assist you in bringing to the forefront of conscience all of those experiences

What? You don't think Pene is entitled to his own opinion?
He is a public figure .He holds high office in a secular Constitutional Republic. His extreme religious crackpottery alienates may Americans while he is supposed to represent all Americans

There is NO requirement to set aside personal beliefs. You are free to tune him out not shut him up.
I did not say that there was a requirement. What I am saying is that it is irresponsible and that he does not represent all Americans
1. Who are you supporting for President?

2. What makes you think they represent all Americans?

Forum List

Back