Mike Pence is a Dangerous Bigot and Theocrat

While Trump is no champion of LGBT causes, Pence is a dangerous ideologue and theocrat who fervently opposes LGBT people. While Trump is driven by personal gain and what ever seems to be politically expediate at any given moment, Pence believes that he is pursuing a divine cause at the direction of God.

White House Streams Church Service Claiming ‘Demonic Spirit’ Causes Homosexuality

Vice President Mike Pence called for people to remember the words of Martin Luther King Jr. “in these divided times” while attending a church where a bishop described how “the devil” is to blame for gay people.

Pence spoke at the Holy City Church of God in Christ in Memphis, Tennessee, on Sunday ahead of Martin Luther King Jr. Day in order to pay tribute to the civil rights icon.

My God! The hypocrisy! Promoting hate while paying tribute to King!! Now, we do not know what position King would take today on the various aspects af LGBT issues , but there is good reason to believe that he would not be engaging in the sort of vicious bigotry and fear mongering that we see here.

Here is an example of how King conducted himself as opposed to what we see today on the part of Pence and these ass hat preachers

What would Martin Luther King Jr think of the LGBT rights movement?

“I am a boy, but I feel about boys the way I ought to feel about girls. I don’t want my parents to know about me. What can I do? Is there any place where I can go for help?”

Though Dr King’s response may seem ill-informed by modern standards, his advice to the boy is remarkably calm and polite, given the fears and active scaremongering about gay people at the time.

Dr King responded: “Your problem is not at all an uncommon one. However, it does require careful attention. The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired.”

He continued: “In order to do this I would suggest that you see a good psychiatrist who can assist you in bringing to the forefront of conscience all of those experiences

What? You don't think Pence is entitled to his own opinion?

Last edited:
See post 105

See post 105

Post 105 was bullshit when you first posted it, it was bullshit the first time you referred back to it, it was bullshit the second time you referred back to it, and it will always remain bullshit no matter how many times you refer back to it.

Only in your twisted, delusional mind, will this lie ever gain a vestige of truth, if it is repeated or referred back to often enough.
So refute it point by point, or shut the fuck up.

Bob and others have already refuted it. Please attempt to keep up with the thread.
They refuted what exactly. Was it this on race:

On the campaign trail, Pence criticized those who want to address issues about racial disparities and bias within law enforcement, accusing them of using “the rhetoric of division.”

“Donald Trump and I believe that there’s been far too much talk of institutional bias or racism within law enforcement,” he said, adding that “we ought to set aside this talk, this talk about institutional racism and institutional bias.”

Or this on Science:

In a 2002 speech on the House floor, then-congressman Pence mocked evolution and said that schools should “consider teaching other theories of the origin of species,” praising Creationism as a legitimate scientific theory because it is based in the Bible and “was believed in by every signer of the Declaration of Independence.”

Do tell us Lucy in the sky with diamonds. Or maybe you people agree with him, but that would not be refuting anything except that claim that you are rational.

As you have a wife who is a woman, this say you are not Homosexual then why do you obsess soooooooooooooooooo much about this topic? You have posted hundreds of OP threads just about the Homosexual and Transgender thing, as a Heterosexual why are you so fanatically obsessed with it?

See post 105

See post 105

Post 105 was bullshit when you first posted it, it was bullshit the first time you referred back to it, it was bullshit the second time you referred back to it, and it will always remain bullshit no matter how many times you refer back to it.

Only in your twisted, delusional mind, will this lie ever gain a vestige of truth, if it is repeated or referred back to often enough.

Bob and others have already refuted it. Please attempt to keep up with the thread.

On the campaign trail, Pence criticized those who want to address issues about racial disparities and bias within law enforcement, accusing them of using “the rhetoric of division.”

“Donald Trump and I believe that there’s been far too much talk of institutional bias or racism within law enforcement,” he said, adding that “we ought to set aside this talk, this talk about institutional racism and institutional bias.”

Or this on Science:

In a 2002 speech on the House floor, then-congressman Pence mocked evolution and said that schools should “consider teaching other theories of the origin of species,” praising Creationism as a legitimate scientific theory because it is based in the Bible and “was believed in by every signer of the Declaration of Independence.”

Do tell us Lucy in the sky with diamonds. Or maybe you people agree with him, but that would not be refuting anything except that claim that you are rational.

Man you have it in for Christians don't you?

See post 105

See post 105

Or this on Science:

Yes that's because we Christians are bigots or whatever :rolleyes-41:

Or this on Science:

Yes that's because we Christians are bigots or whatever :rolleyes-41:

They always find a way to make us the boogeymen.

While Trump is no champion of LGBT causes, Pence is a dangerous ideologue and theocrat who fervently opposes LGBT people. While Trump is driven by personal gain and what ever seems to be politically expediate at any given moment, Pence believes that he is pursuing a divine cause at the direction of God.

White House Streams Church Service Claiming ‘Demonic Spirit’ Causes Homosexuality

Vice President Mike Pence called for people to remember the words of Martin Luther King Jr. “in these divided times” while attending a church where a bishop described how “the devil” is to blame for gay people.

Pence spoke at the Holy City Church of God in Christ in Memphis, Tennessee, on Sunday ahead of Martin Luther King Jr. Day in order to pay tribute to the civil rights icon.

My God! The hypocrisy! Promoting hate while paying tribute to King!! Now, we do not know what position King would take today on the various aspects af LGBT issues , but there is good reason to believe that he would not be engaging in the sort of vicious bigotry and fear mongering that we see here.

Here is an example of how King conducted himself as opposed to what we see today on the part of Pence and these ass hat preachers

“I am a boy, but I feel about boys the way I ought to feel about girls. I don’t want my parents to know about me. What can I do? Is there any place where I can go for help?”

Though Dr King’s response may seem ill-informed by modern standards, his advice to the boy is remarkably calm and polite, given the fears and active scaremongering about gay people at the time.

Dr King responded: “Your problem is not at all an uncommon one. However, it does require careful attention. The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired.”

He continued: “In order to do this I would suggest that you see a good psychiatrist who can assist you in bringing to the forefront of conscience all of those experiences

What? You don't think Pene is entitled to his own opinion?
He is a public figure .He holds high office in a secular Constitutional Republic. His extreme religious crackpottery alienates may Americans while he is supposed to represent all Americans

See post 105

See post 105

Or this on Science:

No I have it in for anyone who has the temerity to think that they can impose their religious views on the rest of us. Any religion

He is a public figure .He holds high office in a secular Constitutional Republic. His extreme religious crackpottery alienates may Americans while he is supposed to represent all Americans
Or at the very least he should keep his hateful, subjective, wrongheaded beliefs out of the political and legal process.

See post 105

See post 105

Or this on Science:

As you have a wife who is a woman, this say you are not Homosexual then why do you obsess soooooooooooooooooo much about this topic? You have posted hundreds of OP threads just about the Homosexual and Transgender thing, as a Heterosexual why are you so fanatically obsessed with it?
I'm not obsessed. I am passionate about this and all civil rights issues. And , I am not going to make a statement on my sexuality because to deny that I am gay would just serve to validate your bigotry. Furthermore, I don't give a rats hind parts what you chose to believe about me

Represent all Americans except the ones you don't like, apparently.

How many are alienated by the anti science crackpottery of transgenderism, for instance?
I guess we aren't supposed to think about that, however.

There is NO requirement to set aside personal beliefs. You are free to tune him out not shut him up.

Or this on Science:

I'm not obsessed. I am passionate about this and all civil rights issues. And , I am not going to make a statement on my sexuality because to deny that I am gay would just serve to validate your bigotry. Furthermore, I don't give a rats hind parts what you chose to believe about me

There is nothing left to guess at.
You are every bit as bigoted as those you would belittle. Somehow though YOUR bigotry is ok.

How many are alienated by the anti science crackpottery of transgenderism, for instance?

Your problem is that you don't know that there is a good deal of biological science related to the transgender matter. To say that it is crackpottery is nothing more than an appeal to ignorance logical fallacy.

Last edited:

There is NO requirement to set aside personal beliefs. You are free to tune him out not shut him up.
I did not say that there was a requirement. What I am saying is that it is irresponsible and that he does not represent all Americans

Or this on Science:

You are every bit as bigoted as those you would belittle. Somehow though YOUR bigotry is ok.
Actually, all bigotry is not equal. My bigotry-if you insist on calling it that is in response to the bigotry initiate by those against others simply because of who or what they are. I am indeed intolerant of intolerance. Deal with it.

I did not say that there was a requirement. What I am saying is that it is irresponsible and that he does not represent all Americans

No one represents ALL Americans completely. Did you really think Joe Biden as VP represented ALL Americans?

Answer: he did not.

Or this on Science:

Actually, all bigotry is not equal. My bigotry-if you insist on calling it that is in response to the bigotry initiate by those against others simply because of who or what they are. I am indeed intolerant of intolerance. Deal with it.

Sorry, no. NOBODY has to agree with everyone elses point of view. One ma's belief is his belief and just because you don't like you call it bigotry. That doesn't mean it is. You are intoleratnt of those who don't think just like you. Deal with it.

Your problem is that you don't know that there is a good deal of biological science related to the transgender matter. To say that it is crackpottery is nothing more than an appeal to ignorance logical fallacy.
Your problem is that you can't admit that many of the transgender advocates want to deny and pervert simple and inarguable biological science. Transgender Ideology Is Riddled With Contradictions. Here Are the Big Ones.

You don't do your cause any good by standing with the anti science left.

"He is a public figure .He holds high office in a secular Constitutional Republic. His extreme religious crackpottery alienates may Americans while he is supposed to represent all Americans"
Well which is it ? He does or doesn't represent all americans?

You realize if you impeach Trump, Pence becomes President, right?

Forum List

Back