Mike Pence is a Dangerous Bigot and Theocrat

If Trump is removed from office, then say HELLO PRESIDENT PENCE. Lol. Too funny. :D

Chris the Leftists micro brains don't go that far :smoke:

Someone said that Mike Pence would not be president, but according to just about everything I've read, yes he would be the president if Trump is removed.

Here is just one example.

Here’s the presidential line of succession in the unlikely event that Trump is removed from office by impeachment trial

If Trump is ousted or resigns, Vice President Mike Pence would take the reins and presumably quickly pick a fellow Republican to serve as his vice president, just as Gerald Ford succeeded Richard Nixon and tapped Nelson Rockefeller as his No. 2.

Yes it is that persistent misconception that they have that pretty much gives away the whole motive for this impeachment trial.
You never hear them speak about Mike Pence taking office because part of what they plan to do is prevent him from doing that. So now we're going to see attacks on Pence just in case the impossibility of removal takes place. They really and truly believe there's a possibility to install Pelosi as president. This is how sick and twisted they have become.

Jo

If Trump is removed from office, then say HELLO PRESIDENT PENCE. Lol. Too funny. :D

Someone said that Mike Pence would not be president, but according to just about everything I've read, yes he would be the president if Trump is removed.

Here’s the presidential line of succession in the unlikely event that Trump is removed from office by impeachment trial

If Trump is ousted or resigns, Vice President Mike Pence would take the reins and presumably quickly pick a fellow Republican to serve as his vice president, just as Gerald Ford succeeded Richard Nixon and tapped Nelson Rockefeller as his No. 2.

Yes it is that persistent misconception that they have that pretty much gives away the whole motive for this impeachment trial.
You never hear them speak about Mike Pence taking office because part of what they plan to do is prevent him from doing that. So now we're going to see attacks on Pence just in case the impossibility of removal takes place. They really and truly believe there's a possibility to install Pelosi as president. This is how sick and twisted they have become.

Jo

The whole situation is so strange. They only care about impeaching Trump. They couldn't care less if Biden or the whole democratic party is corrupt, and they show no curiosity to find out what they are doing, buying and selling favors with foreign countries, etc. These democrat politicians have been in the establishment for a very loooong time. They do not care about the people. Then someone like Trump comes along, the establishment HATES his guts. Because he is kind of an asshole, they have easily brainwashed their sheep to hate him too, while overlooking the corruption of the democrat party, as if they are saying, "we just want to get screwed more!" They have completely lost their collective mind.

Pigpence is a vicious sicko. He hates LGBTQs. He hates women. But he has this karen thing that he can have his way with any time he wants to do with what he likes, and he still makes a point of attacking others to make their lives miserable. He spends all of his time worried about other people's sex lives. What he needs is a good psychiatrist.

In these days, we have to be more blunt that I ever would have imagined. Pigpence considers female human beings to be things. He needs to get over it. Karen is a thing of his, to use at his pleasure as a sex toy. There is no respect there that they could be considered as married. Pigpence is a dirty gutter guy. I am not a lesbian. I would proudly tell you if I was, but I'm hetero. I have nothing against men and women having respectful and loving sex. But this guy is just a cheap fucker who worships his penis.

View attachment 301996

I must compliment you on your childishness. You seem quite fond of this empty-headed, panty-sniffing sex queerdo pigpence.

"You seem quite fond of this empty-headed, panty-sniffing sex queerdo pigpence."

You are very frustrated, you are INSANELY jealous of Karen Pence because you have a pathological need to sniff Mike's boxer shorts and suck his dick, this is why you post all these bizarro sexual fantasies about him like the one I highlight above.

He has been the one to be focused on sex constantly, which would be okay if he didn't spend most of his time attacking other people over it. He's obsessed with female sexuality and with LGBTQs. Think of all of the other people he has tried to hurt; people who have done nothing to him. Why would anyone be jealous of this asshole stupid enough to actually sleep with him when he has no respect for her or anyone else?

I must compliment you on your childishness. You seem quite fond of this empty-headed, panty-sniffing sex queerdo pigpence.
You are very frustrated, you are INSANELY jealous of Karen Pence because you have a pathological need to sniff Mike's boxer shorts and suck his dick, this is why you post all these bizarro sexual fantasies about him like the one I highlight above.

I suspect that there is some connection, in [B]LIE[/B]…sistrata's broken and degenerate mind, between her bizarre assumptions about Mr. Pence and his relationship with his wife, and another delusional claim that she has persists in repeating many times which accuses conservatives and/or Christians of groom young girls to be trafficked as sex slaves.

See this thread, in which I call her out on that.

She can only use cute little phrases (or she thinks they are cute) and look more stupid than usual.

Cute??? I think she is absolutely disgusting.

I guess we have the same opinion of each other. I cannot see how you can possibly defend a guy who spends his life deliberately trying to abuse the legal system to hurt thousands of strangers who have done nothing wrong, just because of who they are. We don't need obsessed authoritarian weirdos in this country trying to hurt others. If he had any integrity, he wouldn't do it. He's vicious.

While Trump is no champion of LGBT causes, Pence is a dangerous ideologue and theocrat who fervently opposes LGBT people. While Trump is driven by personal gain and what ever seems to be politically expediate at any given moment, Pence believes that he is pursuing a divine cause at the direction of God.

White House Streams Church Service Claiming ‘Demonic Spirit’ Causes Homosexuality

Vice President Mike Pence called for people to remember the words of Martin Luther King Jr. “in these divided times” while attending a church where a bishop described how “the devil” is to blame for gay people.

Pence spoke at the Holy City Church of God in Christ in Memphis, Tennessee, on Sunday ahead of Martin Luther King Jr. Day in order to pay tribute to the civil rights icon.

My God! The hypocrisy! Promoting hate while paying tribute to King!! Now, we do not know what position King would take today on the various aspects af LGBT issues , but there is good reason to believe that he would not be engaging in the sort of vicious bigotry and fear mongering that we see here.

Here is an example of how King conducted himself as opposed to what we see today on the part of Pence and these ass hat preachers

What would Martin Luther King Jr think of the LGBT rights movement?

“I am a boy, but I feel about boys the way I ought to feel about girls. I don’t want my parents to know about me. What can I do? Is there any place where I can go for help?”

Though Dr King’s response may seem ill-informed by modern standards, his advice to the boy is remarkably calm and polite, given the fears and active scaremongering about gay people at the time.

Dr King responded: “Your problem is not at all an uncommon one. However, it does require careful attention. The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired.”

He continued: “In order to do this I would suggest that you see a good psychiatrist who can assist you in bringing to the forefront of conscience all of those experiences

Disagreeing with the Rockefeller Foundation sponsored LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ organization of militarized queers and fags makes one a "hater"? Sorry, pal......unlike you, I can agree to disagree as long as my right to do so is respected. The queer crowd can't accept that there JUST might be a few Americans that see their choice of lifestyle of debauchery as just another sign of the demise of the moral construct on which this country was founded. They can "dox" me and label me as a "hater" to their hearts content.....but it's not going to change my view nor silence me.....can ya dig it?

I suspect that there is some connection, in [B]LIE[/B]…sistrata's broken and degenerate mind, between her bizarre assumptions about Mr. Pence and his relationship with his wife, and another delusional claim that she has persists in repeating many times which accuses conservatives and/or Christians of groom young girls to be trafficked as sex slaves.

She can only use cute little phrases (or she thinks they are cute) and look more stupid than usual.

Cute??? I think she is absolutely disgusting.

I guess we have the same opinion of each other. I cannot see how you can possibly defend a guy who spends his life deliberately trying to abuse the legal system to hurt thousands of strangers who have done nothing wrong, just because of who they are. We don't need obsessed authoritarian weirdos in this country trying to hurt others. If he had any integrity, he wouldn't do it. He's vicious.

Oh STFU, Lysteria.........you don't have to flaunt your preference for same sex genitalia or that one's gender-confusion is normal and should be given "safe spaces" lest they be traumatized by those like myself that can't prevent themselves from wanting to puke just from the sight of them ......get over yourself. They have no problem with offending my sense of decorum and normalcy, so why should I pretend and be a phony that their mere existence doesn't offend me? Being offended nor offending isn't a guarantee nor is it protected under the organic Constitution.

Capiche?

How is he supposedly dangerous?
See post 105

ONe sentence, telling us your primary fear. Or "fear".

LIke. "He won't let grown men pee with little girls".
I posted twelve reason why he is dangerous scum, and that's all that your limited intellect can come up with?

You posted a link. That is not a reason, that is you asking other people to do your research for you, because you are too lazy.

Also, because on some level, you know that your position, is crazy talk that you cannot actually support.
The link is the research. Apparently you are to lazy to read it. I will point out just one of the reasons why he is a dangerous scum that I documented . He diverted funds from HIV research to discredited and dangerous gay conversion therapy . Now get off of your ass and read the rest of it.

HIV funding? That was artificially high because of purposeful panic mongering by people like you, back in the 80s and 90s?

Link please.

See post 105

See post 105

Post 105 was bullshit when you first posted it, it was bullshit the first time you referred back to it, it was bullshit the second time you referred back to it, and it will always remain bullshit no matter how many times you refer back to it.

Only in your twisted, delusional mind, will this lie ever gain a vestige of truth, if it is repeated or referred back to often enough.
So refute it point by point, or shut the fuck up.

If Pence is such a bad man, why are the Democrats working so hard to make him the next President?
Pence is scum, but the prospect of his becoming president is no reason to let the criminal who is Trump off of the hook. If Pence is proven to be corrupt -and there are indications that he is, he goes too.
You are a nut (and scum). You guys don't get how you appear to the rest of us.

Pigpence is a vicious sicko. He hates LGBTQs. He hates women. But he has this karen thing that he can have his way with any time he wants to do with what he likes, and he still makes a point of attacking others to make their lives miserable. He spends all of his time worried about other people's sex lives. What he needs is a good psychiatrist.

In these days, we have to be more blunt that I ever would have imagined. Pigpence considers female human beings to be things. He needs to get over it. Karen is a thing of his, to use at his pleasure as a sex toy. There is no respect there that they could be considered as married. Pigpence is a dirty gutter guy. I am not a lesbian. I would proudly tell you if I was, but I'm hetero. I have nothing against men and women having respectful and loving sex. But this guy is just a cheap fucker who worships his penis.

View attachment 301996

"You seem quite fond of this empty-headed, panty-sniffing sex queerdo pigpence."

He has been the one to be focused on sex constantly, which would be okay if he didn't spend most of his time attacking other people over it. He's obsessed with female sexuality and with LGBTQs. Think of all of the other people he has tried to hurt; people who have done nothing to him. Why would anyone be jealous of this asshole stupid enough to actually sleep with him when he has no respect for her or anyone else?
You know that none of this is true? Pence isn't focused on sex constantly. It's people like you that take a comment or two and repeat it endlessly abd ruminate over it until it ferments that is obsessed over sex. You are incredibly obsessed with sex. You can take any topic or subject and masturbate over it. Pence has attacked no one. Disagreement is not an attack. Being faithful to his wife is not an attack on women and it certainly shows no disrespect to her.

Stop it. Just stop it. You have become the board lunatic and it's not a good look for you.

See post 105

I posted twelve reason why he is dangerous scum, and that's all that your limited intellect can come up with?

You posted a link. That is not a reason, that is you asking other people to do your research for you, because you are too lazy.

Also, because on some level, you know that your position, is crazy talk that you cannot actually support.
The link is the research. Apparently you are to lazy to read it. I will point out just one of the reasons why he is a dangerous scum that I documented . He diverted funds from HIV research to discredited and dangerous gay conversion therapy . Now get off of your ass and read the rest of it.

HIV funding? That was artificially high because of purposeful panic mongering by people like you, back in the 80s and 90s?

Link please.
Where are you getting that shit from? You're asking me for a link?

Jo

The whole situation is so strange. They only care about impeaching Trump. They couldn't care less if Biden or the whole democratic party is corrupt, and they show no curiosity to find out what they are doing, buying and selling favors with foreign countries, etc. These democrat politicians have been in the establishment for a very loooong time. They do not care about the people. Then someone like Trump comes along, the establishment HATES his guts. Because he is kind of an asshole, they have easily brainwashed their sheep to hate him too, while overlooking the corruption of the democrat party, as if they are saying, "we just want to get screwed more!" They have completely lost their collective mind.

Yeah the cat's pretty much out of the bag now. This isn't about justice or patriotism or honor it's about regaining power. No amount of evidence to the contrary will make them stop demanding that Trump as a guilty party be removed. They simply want him removed the only reason they really have for it is that he's an extremely effective executive working against their agenda.

This impeachment thing is not going to work for them but they won't stop there. The decision has already been made on the left to declare war in order to regain the White House.

Trump would be well within his rights to muster up a handful of the top generals and sweep them all up. They are indeed domestic enemies.

Jo

See post 105

Such diversion makes solid sense. Keep them from getting HIV in the first place..
That is about as stupid as stupid gets. Ex gay therapy is dangerous and doesn't work

How is he supposedly dangerous?
See post 105

^^^^ This:

upload_2020-1-24_17-56-28.png

Cute? It's about as cute as gonorrhea :rolleyes-41:

See post 105

See post 105

Post 105 was bullshit when you first posted it, it was bullshit the first time you referred back to it, it was bullshit the second time you referred back to it, and it will always remain bullshit no matter how many times you refer back to it.

Only in your twisted, delusional mind, will this lie ever gain a vestige of truth, if it is repeated or referred back to often enough.

Bob and others have already refuted it. Please attempt to keep up with the thread.

While Trump is no champion of LGBT causes, Pence is a dangerous ideologue and theocrat who fervently opposes LGBT people. While Trump is driven by personal gain and what ever seems to be politically expediate at any given moment, Pence believes that he is pursuing a divine cause at the direction of God.

White House Streams Church Service Claiming ‘Demonic Spirit’ Causes Homosexuality

Vice President Mike Pence called for people to remember the words of Martin Luther King Jr. “in these divided times” while attending a church where a bishop described how “the devil” is to blame for gay people.

Pence spoke at the Holy City Church of God in Christ in Memphis, Tennessee, on Sunday ahead of Martin Luther King Jr. Day in order to pay tribute to the civil rights icon.

My God! The hypocrisy! Promoting hate while paying tribute to King!! Now, we do not know what position King would take today on the various aspects af LGBT issues , but there is good reason to believe that he would not be engaging in the sort of vicious bigotry and fear mongering that we see here.

Here is an example of how King conducted himself as opposed to what we see today on the part of Pence and these ass hat preachers

“I am a boy, but I feel about boys the way I ought to feel about girls. I don’t want my parents to know about me. What can I do? Is there any place where I can go for help?”

Though Dr King’s response may seem ill-informed by modern standards, his advice to the boy is remarkably calm and polite, given the fears and active scaremongering about gay people at the time.

Dr King responded: “Your problem is not at all an uncommon one. However, it does require careful attention. The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired.”

He continued: “In order to do this I would suggest that you see a good psychiatrist who can assist you in bringing to the forefront of conscience all of those experiences
Pence is your typical authoritarian Republican who seeks to increase the power of the state at the expense of individual liberty – whether it’s violating a woman’s right to privacy or the right of gay Americans to equal protection of the law.

Pence is in fact a hateful, frightened bigot.

Pence is your typical authoritarian Republican who seeks to increase the power of the state at the expense of individual liberty – whether it’s violating a woman’s right to privacy or the right of gay Americans to equal protection of the law.

Pence is in fact a hateful, frightened bigot.

"Pence is in fact a hateful, frightened bigot."

Nobody is frightened of a crowd who don't even know what bathroom to use and also having a different opinion than the Leftist opinion does not make someone a bigot.

See post 105

See post 105

Bob and others have already refuted it. Please attempt to keep up with the thread.
They refuted what exactly. Was it this on race:

On the campaign trail, Pence criticized those who want to address issues about racial disparities and bias within law enforcement, accusing them of using “the rhetoric of division.”

“Donald Trump and I believe that there’s been far too much talk of institutional bias or racism within law enforcement,” he said, adding that “we ought to set aside this talk, this talk about institutional racism and institutional bias.”

Or this on Science:

In a 2002 speech on the House floor, then-congressman Pence mocked evolution and said that schools should “consider teaching other theories of the origin of species,” praising Creationism as a legitimate scientific theory because it is based in the Bible and “was believed in by every signer of the Declaration of Independence.”

Do tell us Lucy in the sky with diamonds. Or maybe you people agree with him, but that would not be refuting anything except that claim that you are rational.

Forum List

Back