Mike Pence Voting For Kamala Harris?

Pence committed treason.

What!? He had the freedom to at least say that there should be an investigation about the 2020 election.
Disagreeing with Trump regarding non certification has no nexus to the word “treason.”

And he was also free to deny that any further investigation of the election was needed. You and I don’t have to agree. But disagreeing with us also is not “treason.”

And the freedom of speech isn't treason.

No, but betraying your friends and your country is.
Disagreeing with Trump regarding non certification has no nexus to the word “treason.”

And he was also free to deny that any further investigation of the election was needed. You and I don’t have to agree. But disagreeing with us also is not “treason.”

Look up.

It is treason unless you are trying to overthrow a tyrannical government. The right to overthrow a tyrannical government is called treason by Democrats, but it is in the Declaration of Independence.
No. Try again. Treason is a word with an actual meaning. And Pence saw his sworn duty differently. Acting on that isn’t even remotely akin to treason.

Plus, for all of our faults, we don’t have a “tyrannical” government.

So you believe.

But Pence wasn’t authorized to act on your belief.
Pence was authorized to question election results. But he was too much of a pansy to do that.

I hope Trump is way more careful whom he trusts this time around.. sick of RINOs .. dims in R clothing (or maybe that's redundant)

I know that the Liz Cheney thing is true because I saw a video of her saying that but I thought that she was always either a democrat or a RINO. (I don't know much about her anyways.)

This is the only article I can currently find about Pence supporting Harris though so I'm not sure if it's true or not, but I wouldn't push it past him though.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious he's a traitor to the COTUS

Forum List

Back