Mike Pillow Stopped From Donating 10,000 MyPillows to Canadian Convoy

It was the Republicans who tried to subvert democracy and instill a loser of an election as Chancellor.
That did not happen

a riot did break and people did enter the capital where they did not belong

but such a questionable election subverts democracy too

How dare someone have to follow the rules to enter a country
You mean how dare Trudeau actually lower himself to retracting the mandate fangs to that so many canadians oppose

Trudeau recently praised the truckers as national hero’s

now he treats them as enemies of the state

I’m truly puzzled that you are siding with biden and Trudeau on this

You mean how dare Trudeau actually lower himself to retracting the mandate fangs to that so many canadians oppose

Trudeau recently praised the truckers as national hero’s

now he treats them as enemies of the state

I’m truly puzzled that you are siding with biden and Trudeau on this

Again, what does Biden have to do with this?

And I am not siding with the actions Trudeau has taken towards the convoy people. In this specific case there are rules to get cross the border to get into Canada, Pillow dude did not follow those rules thus he was denied entrance. Seems like that is the sort of thing you would support on our borders, but then whine like a 3 year old when someone else does it.

Do you have to use two mirrors when you shave, one for each face?

when those on the right protest they need pillows…when harris and the demanfascit donate to their brownshirts it’s bond money, and pallets of bricks
What exactly is this mindless babbling? We speak English here, homeschool.

demanfascit. Are you speaking trailer parkese? I'm not familiar with with it. Perhaps I`ll find out what demanfascit is when I go to Wikitrailer.org.
oh...sorry....I typed that too fast...Demafascist....

Demafascist are the people that make up the party, once known as the Democrat.

And I am not siding with the actions Trudeau has taken towards the convoy people.
Yes you are

and the rest of your post proves it

In this specific case there are rules to get cross the border to get into Canada, Pillow dude did not follow those rules thus he was denied entrance. Seems like that is the sort of thing you would support on our borders, but then whine like a 3 year old when someone else does it.

Never mind YOUR hypocrisy on this specific issue because you could say the same about me and illegal drugs like pot

admittedly we are both using our judgement to decide when to support the inflexible letter of the law and when to oppose it

the fact is that Trudeau has overreacted on the chinese virus with his overly zealous mandates and now his totally draconian claim that the truckers are nazi’s and a threat to national security

And the king of blackface calling the truckers white supremacists

he is even more two-faced than you are choosing to be

is it because trump voters support the truckers?

if we had sided with Trudeau would the Tweener Twins be supporting the little people’s right to assembly snd peaceful protest?

I wonder

Last edited:
Yes you are

and the rest of your post proves it

I am siding with a country enforcing its immigration laws...something you used to support till today.

Again, do you use two mirrors when you shave?

Forum List

Back