Mike Pillow Stopped From Donating 10,000 MyPillows to Canadian Convoy

You've never even seen the product, much less touched it. You just hate it because your cult told you to hate it.

Yeah, I feel for the hype a few years ago (back before Trump ever thought about running) and bought two and they sucked ass. I tried it for a week and then gave it to my dog at the time, she did not even like it.

Diseased criminals flood the southern border with drugs but you can't ship pillows to Canada. Go figure.

I know right, ironic that Canada actually controls their border...no wall or anything needed.

I don’t have one but they can’t be that bad or he wouldn’t have sold nearly as many as he has.

Sure. by this same logic Brittney Spear's music is not that bad since she has sold more than 100 million records plus streaming.

Canada just saved the truckers from a very uncomfortable night's sleep.

MyPillows are like sleeping on a sack of potatoes.

best-my-pillow-ideas.jpg

^^^Another cultist who's never seen the product, just hates it because his cult told him to. You people are sheep.
There is no greater cultist than Lindell.

The dumbass thought his unvaxxed ass could enter Canada. How retarded is this guy? :lol:

As for sleeping on a sack of potatoes:

Over time, we did experience some compression with the memory foam chunks and did feel it flatten out, especially in the area around the back of Katie’s head. It was necessary for her to throw it in the dryer to fluff it about every 2-3 days.

When she moved to her side, the pillow was supportive enough initially, but she did not care for the big chunks of memory foam that could easily be felt through the thin cotton cover.

Likewise, the pillow was too chunky and too full to be enjoyable on one’s stomach.

Sure. by this same logic Brittney Spear's music is not that bad since she has sold more than 100 million records plus streaming.
While you and I don't enjoy her brand of music there are a shit ton of people who do, so yeah her music is "good", unlike when Im singing. Noone is paying for that.

Forum List

Back