Mike Tyson endorses Trump

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I like tyson and think he got screwed in that rape trial, but he's still just a dumb jock and knows nothing about politics.

[Mike Tyson in Trump’s corner: ‘Yeah, hell yeah! Big time’

oct 26 2015 “Iron Mike” Tyson was unequivocal on Monday as to who he thinks should be the next commander in chief: Donald Trump.

The former heavyweight champion told HuffPost Live it was time to have a businessman in the White House.

“He should be president of the United States. That’s what he should be. … [Pundits and politicians] say, ‘These people don’t know what they’re talking about.’ They’re telling the people right in their face — all the Republicans, all the Democrats, all the independents — they’re saying right in the people’s face, ‘You don’t know what you’re doing. You’re going to vote for me next week. You ain’t thinking about Donald Trump. You’re just riding on the bandwagon of success.’ They’re telling us we’re stupid,” Tyson told host Alex Miranda.

“So he’s got your vote?” asked Miranda.

“Yeah, hell yeah! Big time,” the boxing legend said. “Why wouldn’t anybody like that? A guy that came from where he came from, doing what he’s doing in that field, and now this is where he’s at now. You know what that means? That doesn’t mean he’s a bad guy and the people don’t know what they’re doing. That means the people are tired of what you’re doing, what you’ve been doing the last 20 years. So let’s try something new! We tried Obama, right, time for a change. So we got to change. So now let’s try something new. Let’s run America like a business, where no colors matter. Whoever can do the job, gets the job.”

I like tyson and think he got screwed in that rape trial, but he's still just a dumb jock and knows nothing about politics.

[Mike Tyson in Trump’s corner: ‘Yeah, hell yeah! Big time’

oct 26 2015 “Iron Mike” Tyson was unequivocal on Monday as to who he thinks should be the next commander in chief: Donald Trump.

The former heavyweight champion told HuffPost Live it was time to have a businessman in the White House.

“He should be president of the United States. That’s what he should be. … [Pundits and politicians] say, ‘These people don’t know what they’re talking about.’ They’re telling the people right in their face — all the Republicans, all the Democrats, all the independents — they’re saying right in the people’s face, ‘You don’t know what you’re doing. You’re going to vote for me next week. You ain’t thinking about Donald Trump. You’re just riding on the bandwagon of success.’ They’re telling us we’re stupid,” Tyson told host Alex Miranda.

“So he’s got your vote?” asked Miranda.

“Yeah, hell yeah! Big time,” the boxing legend said. “Why wouldn’t anybody like that? A guy that came from where he came from, doing what he’s doing in that field, and now this is where he’s at now. You know what that means? That doesn’t mean he’s a bad guy and the people don’t know what they’re doing. That means the people are tired of what you’re doing, what you’ve been doing the last 20 years. So let’s try something new! We tried Obama, right, time for a change. So we got to change. So now let’s try something new. Let’s run America like a business, where no colors matter. Whoever can do the job, gets the job.”
And you expected??

Trump knows a lot of celebrities....I guess that is good news since he can win libs votes through celebrity endorsement!!

Mike loves Trump, and Trump loves Mike.:D
But does Mike like Ike? :dunno:

240x240_eisenhower.jpg

And does Trump like Mike and Ike?

TOO-mike-ike.jpg

Trump knows a lot of celebrities....I guess that is good news since he can win libs votes through celebrity endorsement!!

I don't think liberals are going to wet themselves over endorsements from MIke Tyson and Gary Busey.

I understand Katy Perry is endorsing the Hildebeast. Lots of knowledge, experience, and thought went into that endorsement, I'm sure. Just 'cause the bitch can wail a tune certainly doesn't make her opinion any more valid than anyone else's, but the fans are too stupid to realize that.

I understand Katy Perry is endorsing the Hildebeast. Lots of knowledge, experience, and thought went into that endorsement, I'm sure. Just 'cause the bitch can wail a tune certainly doesn't make her opinion any more valid than anyone else's, but the fans are too stupid to realize that.

Clearly no comparison to the vast intellect that is Mike Tyson.

Forum List

Back