Mike Tyson is a human to Donald Trump?

Hitlery and Bill "drop trou" were handlers of MK Ultra victims because they were both CIA assets. Cathy O'Brien was being "handled" by the Clintons in this particular case.........still want to cast your vote for this skank and her pedophile husband????

Trump and Tyson are both accused rapists. Tyson served prison time. Is Trump next?

Hitlery Clinton got off on Cathy O'Brien's mutilated vagina that was an occultist ritual performed by Michael Aquino, a CIA operative, satanist and a member of the military...don't it make ya proud? She made Cathy O'Brien go down on her nasty twat while Bill "drop trou" and one of his bisexual lovers watched.......this is the kind of filth that you look up to. GH Bush had a penchant for little boys....especially black ones and liked to have them perform fellatio on him and he also sodomized little girls because he was CIA at the core and trauma based mind control causes the mind to fragment in order to deal with the abuse. Traumatize children so badly by using the most horrific tortures that you could never even wrap your mind around. These sick fucks have been the face of the franchise that is USA.INC since JFK was killed.....you stupid fucks have no idea what type of evil we are even dealing with........blind, stupid and scared.

Yes but there's no known instance of Rump biting somebody's ear off.
As far as I know...

Bill "drop trou" almost ripping the lip off of one of his victims......

Yeah, the Clintons are pure as the new driven snow......

The real Hitlery.......

This isn't exactly old news....but still.......

Wow, check it out --- more than half of the posts in this thread, desperately trying to change the subject to "Hillary".

That's what I call obsessed.

Mike has made Trump a lot of money and vice versa. They are good friends. I'm supposing Trump likes anyone he can fool easily.

He "loves the poorly educated".

In fact he depends on them.

What do you think the IQs were of the obamaphone lady and her fellow protesters? I am more intelligent than you (no brag, just fact) and I am much more aware of what is really going on and I wouldn't vote for a leftard and especially for a disgusting piece of elitist trash like Hitlery.

Hitlery and Bill "drop trou" were handlers of MK Ultra victims because they were both CIA assets. Cathy O'Brien was being "handled" by the Clintons in this particular case.........still want to cast your vote for this skank and her pedophile husband????

Trump and Tyson are both accused rapists. Tyson served prison time. Is Trump next?

Hitlery Clinton got off on Cathy O'Brien's mutilated vagina that was an occultist ritual performed by Michael Aquino, a CIA operative, satanist and a member of the military...don't it make ya proud? She made Cathy O'Brien go down on her nasty twat while Bill "drop trou" and one of his bisexual lovers watched.......this is the kind of filth that you look up to. GH Bush had a penchant for little boys....especially black ones and liked to have them perform fellatio on him and he also sodomized little girls because he was CIA at the core and trauma based mind control causes the mind to fragment in order to deal with the abuse. Traumatize children so badly by using the most horrific tortures that you could never even wrap your mind around. These sick fucks have been the face of the franchise that is USA.INC since JFK was killed.....you stupid fucks have no idea what type of evil we are even dealing with........blind, stupid and scared.

Yes but there's no known instance of Rump biting somebody's ear off.
As far as I know...

Bill "drop trou" almost ripping the lip off of one of his victims......

Yeah, the Clintons are pure as the new driven snow......

The real Hitlery.......

This isn't exactly old news....but still.......

Wow, check it out --- more than half of the posts in this thread, desperately trying to change the subject to "Hillary".

That's what I call obsessed.

Perhaps some of us found it ironic that leftards were spoling themselves because Trump was associoated with a rapist while Hitlery is married to one. (snicker)

Mike has made Trump a lot of money and vice versa. They are good friends. I'm supposing Trump likes anyone he can fool easily.

What do you think the IQs were of the obamaphone lady and her fellow protesters? I am more intelligent than you (no brag, just fact) and I am much more aware of what is really going on and I wouldn't vote for a leftard and especially for a disgusting piece of elitist trash like Hitlery.

Actually Dale I grade your IQ no more than 90. Because all what you are blurring are just conspiracies. Without that you might as well talk to your mirror.

Actually Dale I grade your IQ no more than 90. Because all what you are blurring are just conspiracies. Without that you might as well talk to your mirror.

Being that your punctuation is hit and miss? You would be the last person I would seek out for an "intelligence score evaluation".
BTW, anything that doesn't jive with your corporate and state owned "news" stations is just a conspiracy to a dumb ass like you. The lame stream media is a friggin' joke and since the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948 is no longer, they can legally spew as much worthless propaganda as they want.....and you eat it up just like the gullible sheeple that you are.

Just another lie the media is putting out there. Trump never asked him, nor did his campaign. Lies..... When are you all going to learn :lol: :lol:

What do you think the IQs were of the obamaphone lady and her fellow protesters? I am more intelligent than you (no brag, just fact) and I am much more aware of what is really going on

You know the "Obamaphone" --------------- started under Bush, right?

Oh, you didn't? Sorry you're so "aware of what's going on". It must hurt. :itsok:

Being that your punctuation is hit and miss? You would be the last person I would seek out for an "intelligence score evaluation".
BTW, anything that doesn't jive with your corporate and state owned "news" stations is just a conspiracy to a dumb ass like you. The lame stream media is a friggin' joke and since the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948 is no longer, they can legally spew as much worthless propaganda as they want.....and you eat it up just like the gullible sheeple that you are.

People like HWGA believed that kind of crap but people with intelligence and common sense that is just conspiracy bullshit.
If you remove your conspiracies you have *BLANK* opinion. Your IQ stayed at 90.

What do you think the IQs were of the obamaphone lady and her fellow protesters? I am more intelligent than you (no brag, just fact) and I am much more aware of what is really going on

You know the "Obamaphone" --------------- started under Bush, right?

Oh, you didn't? Sorry you're so "aware of what's going on". It must hurt. :itsok:

You do know that I wasn't the one that labeled her "the obamaphone lady" and since I don't depend on "da gubermint" )nor do I want anything from this parasitic entity) I couldn't care less as to who started that program.:itsok:
BTW, great job of ducking the original question....are those the kinds of voters that represent the intellectual elitye of the leftard clown posse party of sniveling pussies and commies?:razz:

People like HWGA believed that kind of crap but people with intelligence and common sense that is just conspiracy bullshit.

Charmin, before I woke up as to how things really are and how this corporate entity ( that you lovingly call "gubermint" ) is a parasitic entity and full of shit? I had plenty of opinions about politics and I still despise leftards as much as I ever did if not more and your kind still sickens me. Hope that clears things up, ya intellectual lightweight.

You do know that I wasn't the one that labeled her "the obamaphone lady" and since I don't depend on "da gubermint" )nor do I want anything from this parasitic entity) I couldn't care less as to who started that program.:itsok:

Apparently you do, since you went out of your way to misattribute it. Being, yanno, "aware of what's going on" and all.

Apparently you do, since you went out of your way to misattribute it. Being, yanno, "aware of what's going on" and all.

No, the question was if this lady and her fellow sign wavers that were anti-Romney some of the "uppercrust" of leftard intellectualism that could run circles around those such as myself that do not buy into leftardism and the ways thereof......that was the question that you keep avoiding. Thoughts??? BTW, she is known as the "obamaphone lady". I did not label her that...get it now?

Charmin, before I woke up as to how things really are and how this corporate entity ( that you lovingly call "gubermint" ) is a parasitic entity and full of shit? I had plenty of opinions about politics and I still despise leftards as much as I ever did if not more and your kind still sickens me. Hope that clears things up, ya intellectual lightweight.

?

Mike Tyson is a human....

Damn, libs are scraping the bottom of the barrel to attack Trump. :p

No, the question was if this lady and her fellow sign wavers that were anti-Romney some of the "uppercrust" of leftard intellectualism that could run circles around those such as myself that do not buy into leftardism and the ways thereof......that was the question that you keep avoiding. Thoughts??? BTW, she is known as the "obamaphone lady". I did not label her that...get it now?

And you had no idea that label was disingenuously erroneous, because you're "aware of what's going on" .
Alllllll righty then.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back