Mike Tyson is a human to Donald Trump?

You do know that I wasn't the one that labeled her "the obamaphone lady" and since I don't depend on "da gubermint" )nor do I want anything from this parasitic entity) I couldn't care less as to who started that program.:itsok:

Apparently you do, since you went out of your way to misattribute it. Being, yanno, "aware of what's going on" and all.

No, the question was if this lady and her fellow sign wavers that were anti-Romney some of the "uppercrust" of leftard intellectualism that could run circles around those such as myself that do not buy into leftardism and the ways thereof......that was the question that you keep avoiding. Thoughts??? BTW, she is known as the "obamaphone lady". I did not label her that...get it now?

And you had no idea that label was disingenuously erroneous, because you're "aware of what's going on" .
Alllllll righty then.

:rolleyes:

"Alll minority in Cleland got obamaphone...he gave us a phone, he gonna do mo'.."....that is why she got the label of "Obamaphone lady".....now, are you gonna answer the question that does she and her "homies" represent the intellectual prowess of the leftard clown posse or not? It's a very simple question but yet you keep ducking it....what say ye?

Forum List

Back