Mike Vick vs. Rich White Kid {KING}

I don't care WHERE IN THE WORLD it happened.

NEVER, should a person be punished MORE for killing an animal, than SEVERAL human beings!

What about the questionable slaughter habits in America's beef industry? Cows are mentally and physically tortured. It has taken several organizations to get some kind of humane treatment of cows.

But who went to prison for this atrocious treatment, torture, and killing of cows throughout the decades of the treatment of cows?

BULLSHIT!

It matters where each crime happens, state laws are not interchangeable.

504871.jpg

He got five years for shooting a dog in the same state.

Man gets 5 years for shooting to death Norfolk neighbor's dog | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com

White guy gets 5 years for shooting a dog
Black guy gets 2.
Thread fail

The kid was just as evil as Vick, if not MORESO. For he INTENDED to place HUMAN BEINGS in grave danger, as opposed to dogs.

smh

The kid was just as evil as Vick, if not MORESO. For he INTENDED to place HUMAN BEINGS in grave danger, as opposed to dogs.

smh

You want to compare crime and punishment equality?
Do the same crime that happen in the same state.
White guy gets 5 years for shooting a dog
Black guy gets 2.
Thread fail

Ummmmmm, you really don't wanna compare sentences of Blacks to other races. It is proven that blacks are profiled, arrested more, and sentenced longer.

FACT

So THIS topic is looking at two rich people who both caused deaths.

One killed dogs, goes to prison.

One killed humans, gets probation.

Something is wrong.

Ummmmmm, you really don't wanna compare sentences of Blacks to other races. It is proven that blacks are profiled, arrested more, and sentenced longer.

FACT

So THIS topic is looking at two rich people who both caused deaths.

One killed dogs, goes to prison.

One killed humans, gets probation.

Something is wrong.

White guy gets 5 years
Black guy gets 2
For the same crime in the same state
That is how you compare racial equality when it comes to crime and punishment.
THREAD FAIL

The kid should have gone to jail too. Mike Vick was a monster, and intentionally so. VERY bad comparison for the point you were trying to make.

As long as we all agree the kid should be in jail.

Vick went to jail. He is black.

Rich White Kid did not go to jail. He is white.

We all agree that kid should be in jail.

Sooooooo, my point is proven.

Once again DUMB ASS you cannot compare two different crimes in two different states and say their some kind of injustice.
White guy gets 5 years for killing a dog
Black guy gets 2 for the same thing

Now what state did the drunk driving happen in?

Poorly

NOBODY was going to have any sympathy for Michael Vick. You could have taken a more sympathetic example for comparison. For instance, and from the same judge:

?Affluenza? Judge gave 14 Year-old Black kid far more of a punishment than the rich white kid | FreakOutNation

Last year Judge Boyd sentenced a 14 year-old African-American boy to 10 years in a juvenile detention center because he punched a man which resulted in the man hitting his head on the pavement. The man died but it was not the result of an intentional act, more of a reckless one.

That judge is another problem. It's a lot of judges like her out there that do that exact same thing.

To the point where a black man can go to jail for killing a dog, while these same types of judges will set a white person free for far worse crimes.

Again, my point is proven, YOUR opinion is that is was proven poorly, not to me.

The point is....The Justice System is inherently racist, as are many things that blacks face here. Things are better, but not where they should be. This case highlights that to me.

WHY???

Because you will never see a black man get drunk or high, kill and maim over 10 ppl because he was drunk, and not get any jailtime. But you WILL see that happen for whites.

With white judges, juries, and prosecutors.

These same all white entities will let Zimmerman walk after hunting down and killing an unarmed teen.

That's how y'all do.

And it ain't right, before GOD or man.

And this case proves the bias.

This is why blacks keep "playing the race card", because those in positions of authority over us are...."playing the race card" and looking out for whites, while unduly persecuting blacks.

Then they wanna pull out statistics and talk shit about blacks....when it is their bullshit greatly helping these "statistics".

KING!

Dig That!

I don't care WHERE IN THE WORLD it happened.

NEVER, should a person be punished MORE for killing an animal, than SEVERAL human beings!

What about the questionable slaughter habits in America's beef industry? Cows are mentally and physically tortured. It has taken several organizations to get some kind of humane treatment of cows.

But who went to prison for this atrocious treatment, torture, and killing of cows throughout the decades of the treatment of cows?

BULLSHIT!

It matters where each crime happens, state laws are not interchangeable.

504871.jpg

He got five years for shooting a dog in the same state.

Man gets 5 years for shooting to death Norfolk neighbor's dog | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com

Once again DUMB ASS you cannot compare two different crimes in two different states and say their some kind of injustice.
White guy gets 5 years for killing a dog
Black guy gets 2 for the same thing

Now what state did the drunk driving happen in?

:eusa_whistle::fu:

Right. Just call names and post derogatory gestures.

It is ridiculous to post one case and think there is equality in sentencing in America.

FAIL

You ain't seen me rant yet.

And that case was already posted. YOU co-signed another case and shot a bird.

Childish.

Carry on..

That judge is another problem. It's a lot of judges like her out there that do that exact same thing.

To the point where a black man can go to jail for killing a dog, while these same types of judges will set a white person free for far worse crimes.

Again, my point is proven, YOUR opinion is that is was proven poorly, not to me.

The point is....The Justice System is inherently racist, as are many things that blacks face here. Things are better, but not where they should be. This case highlights that to me.

WHY???

Because you will never see a black man get drunk or high, kill and maim over 10 ppl because he was drunk, and not get any jailtime. But you WILL see that happen for whites.

With white judges, juries, and prosecutors.

These same all white entities will let Zimmerman walk after hunting down and killing an unarmed teen.

That's how y'all do.

And it ain't right, before GOD or man.

And this case proves the bias.

This is why blacks keep "playing the race card", because those in positions of authority over us are...."playing the race card" and looking out for whites, while unduly persecuting blacks.

Then they wanna pull out statistics and talk shit about blacks....when it is their bullshit greatly helping these "statistics".

KING!

Dig That!

That's how y'all do.

I am a mother of a black woman. Three days back labor, yes, she's mine. So YOU can piss off with "That's how y'all do," and go fuck yourself as well. Perception is reality, and I studied mass media / culture among other political topics pretty closely. HOW a thing is presented, as well as WHAT it is compared to is pretty important when one's audience is "y'all," asshole.

Same to you Barb. I'm not gonna qualify every comment I make with "some", "many", "a few", "the majority", etc.

A fucking idiot bitch knows that not ALL whites or ALL blacks are any particular thing or way.

So if I say "Blacks know how dance very well."

^^^ A fucking idiot knows that doesn't mean ALL BLACKS are great dancers.

So when I say "Whites do things like that all the time."

^^ A fucking idiot bitch knows not ALL white people do the same things.

Forum List

Back