Military Families Suffer Under Trump Shutdown While His Gala Guests Rage About Tacky Caviar Service

Schumer...he is a Presbyterian right? Like the author of that article?

Leftist are [sic] not only some epic level stupid, they are so proud of their stupidity that they love to announce it often.

This one drips with irony. Wants to talk about "stupidity" yet in his FIRST WORD can't figure out how to make a plural.

Leftist are [sic] not only some epic level stupid, they are so proud of their stupidity that they love to announce it often.

This one drips with irony. Wants to talk about "stupidity" yet in his FIRST WORD can't figure out how to make a plural.

That’s all you ever have dolt. My phone often “corrects” to shit like that.

Yur sPelLiNg is bAd sO yuR PoiNt iS iNvaLiD!!!
91D29AD3-7509-4D8C-81EC-751153F66F0B.jpeg

When? You were there eh?

There was a picture in the dumb article.
You took it eh?

Yes, I took the photograph and danced the night. lol
Thought so.

They were worried about the guests stealing the silverware. :lol:

Perhaps when the ultrarich sent their tracks-greasers, they weren't 'sending their best'.

But some I assume are good people.

Hey, you put your name on it, Dippydot.

GettyImages-56681369.jpg

Caviar wishes and champagne dreams

Military families are suffering amidst Trump and the Republican’s shutdown of the U.S. government.

The lives of 800,000 hardworking young people who followed the rules, seeking a path to citizenship in the only country they’ve ever known are at risk, living in fear of deportation.

A few million children have had their health insurance ripped from their tiny hands, all so they could be used as political hostages by today’s Republican party.

But at last night’s $100,000 per couple gala at Mar-A-Lago to celebrate Donald Trump’s first year in office, guests were raging about the truly important issues:

tacky caviar service and low budget appetizers. The caviar was served with plastic spoons and the accompaniments were atrocious!

Military families suffer under Trump's shutdown, Trump's gala guests rage about tacky caviar service
Proving the DNCMSM can fool some of the people all the time.

The thugicons have fooled you!

Again, you have nothing. Dismissed.

Again, you have nothing. Dismissed.

Was that singular "you" or plural? I can't tell. Your word are not clear.

Bloody fools don't realize silver or metal contaminate the caviar. Now embarrassing the hell out of themselves world wide.

I knew I would find a thread up about this at USMB.

:lmao:

Fools. One never ever serves caviar with any metal / silver utensil. It contaminates the caviar. And champagne? Pffft. For wanna bees and peons. Only the coldest and highest graded vodka is to be consumed with caviar.

GettyImages-56681369.jpg

Military families are suffering amidst Trump and the Republican’s shutdown of the U.S. government.

The lives of 800,000 hardworking young people who followed the rules, seeking a path to citizenship in the only country they’ve ever known are at risk, living in fear of deportation.

A few million children have had their health insurance ripped from their tiny hands, all so they could be used as political hostages by today’s Republican party.

But at last night’s $100,000 per couple gala at Mar-A-Lago to celebrate Donald Trump’s first year in office, guests were raging about the truly important issues:

tacky caviar service and low budget appetizers. The caviar was served with plastic spoons and the accompaniments were atrocious!

Military families suffer under Trump's shutdown, Trump's gala guests rage about tacky caviar service

In your blind, partisan ignorance, you clearly ignore that it was Senator Schumer, DemocRAT from New York who is responsible for the shutdown.

Bloody fools don't realize silver or metal contaminate the caviar. Now embarrassing the hell out of themselves world wide.

:lol:

You think liberals paid $100,000 a plate to cheer Trump's first year at Mar-a-Lago?

Tacky caviar service. How funny. I personally recommend Jewel of Russia in the pairing.

The military knows full well who is responsible for this shutdown and why. Dems never give a crap about them and now they get to miss paychecks so the dems can cater to their future base, illegals and foreigners.
. Yes, it's hard to believe that the left took a break from calling them baby killers, and talking about them water boarding, destroying/air raiding villages, and murdering enemy combatants upon the battlefield, what in order to now side with them in hopes to score some political points ?? Pathetic.

GettyImages-56681369.jpg

Proving the DNCMSM can fool some of the people all the time.
Ya, the real story is being missed here! Our peices of shit, sorry congress has not passed a budget since 2009. They have only passed stop gap measures! As far as I am concerned their salaries are theft in office! They should all be sent home and their salaries repayed to the government!

Again, if the Dems really wanted to fund the military, why did they block the funding bill on Friday night?

Forum List

Back