Military folk are renewed...

I live near three military bases, they make up the majority of my sales in my business. Since the election I've seen the morale of the military increase tenfold. It's funny how that works

55425454545.jpg

Your sales?
5760a407910584155c8c8f9b-2400

All day, every day.
As American as apple pie
I see you sell the cheap shit..
I sell a whole range of firearms, but the last eight years my bread-and-butter have been over the counter $500 ar15's.

I live near three military bases, they make up the majority of my sales in my business. Since the election I've seen the morale of the military increase tenfold. It's funny how that works
Except former POWs who are just "losers" according to the soon to be *President Drumplethinskin.
Why don't you ask military folk what they think, your fake news does not have the pulse of the American military.
I am retired military as is my wife and we live between Camp Pendleton and MCAS Miramar and have many military friends including our neighbor who is a Marine Colonel at Pendleton currently.....so....you think the military doesn't care about what Drumplethinskin said about our POWs?

Horseshit Bodie, everybody knows you're a bull dyke with a strapon.
Ah yes.....you must be one of those poor males who think their e-penis is the end all and be all.....and get shown up daily by all these women better at love, work, and play than you.

Except former POWs who are just "losers" according to the soon to be *President Drumplethinskin.
Are you referring to the admirals son who had special treatment and collaborated in radio broadcasts?
See? The RW now has permission to denigrate former-POWs and our Vets.
No one treats vets worse than progresses…

Are you referring to the admirals son who had special treatment and collaborated in radio broadcasts?
See? The RW now has permission to denigrate former-POWs and our Vets.
So, facts are denigration in your dictionary of the English language... it must be a leftist edition. Could you get me one of those?

Why don't you ask military folk what they think, your fake news does not have the pulse of the American military.
I am retired military as is my wife and we live between Camp Pendleton and MCAS Miramar and have many military friends including our neighbor who is a Marine Colonel at Pendleton currently.....so....you think the military doesn't care about what Drumplethinskin said about our POWs?

Ah yes.....you must be one of those poor males who think their e-penis is the end all and be all.....and get shown up daily by all these women better at love, work, and play than you.
Dreaming about penises? Are you turning?

I thought military personnel couldn't have guns on base.
Of course they can have them in their personal collections, are you that dense?
Military folk, law enforcement and firemen are by far my best and repeat customers...
How would I know? With your people skills, I'm surprised you have a business at all, you grump.

Military folk, law enforcement and firemen are by far my best and repeat customers...
How would I know? With your people skills, I'm surprised you have a business at all, you grump.

Project much?

No one's ever called me a grump before, i'm very warm and fuzzy…

55425454545.jpg

Your sales?

All day, every day.
As American as apple pie
I sell a whole range of firearms, but the last eight years my bread-and-butter have been over the counter $500 ar15's.
Did you inform them how thin the barrel is and it's short life span?

No one's ever called me a grump before, i'm very warm and fuzzy…

A harmless little fuzz ball?

I'm not the one dreaming of "strapon"s now, am I? :lol:

So....I see you chickenhawks are on a "Bash the Vets and POWs" roll.

55425454545.jpg

Your sales?

All day, every day.
As American as apple pie
How much shooting do you anticipate?

Project much?
Not at all. He's rude SOP.

I'm not the one dreaming of "strapon"s now, am I? :lol:

So....I see you chickenhawks are on a "Bash the Vets and POWs" roll.

Stop being a b*tch and you might get treated better. Thank you for your service, the chow was great.

You need protection from the Snowflake TERRORISTS......:lol:
No, mostly for varmints and such... An ar15 makes for a superb varmit rifle.
Well, the retired military dyke is apparently unaware of the fact that the M4/AR15 is a platform and calibers can vary
Only shot an AR15 once....not much need of one as a Naval Aviator....tho, that one time earned me my "Baby Killer" Expert Rifle medal.

55425454545.jpg

Your sales?

All day, every day.
As American as apple pie
How much shooting do you anticipate?
Depends on the activity of the cans...

55425454545.jpg

Your sales?

All day, every day.
As American as apple pie
Depends on the cartridge, a .223 is not a barrel burner.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back